Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's attitude on the red carpet

Silver Member

Default Angelina Jolie's attitude on the red carpet

Did anyone else think she acted like a bitch? She was just too good to talk to Ryan Seacrest and acted like she was so above everything 'Hollywood' and superficial (which is ironic in too many ways to explain).

She also looked emaciated and like she was drugged into a zombie-like state. She's the corpse-bride.

Bronze Member

She was unhappy with her dress choices and was clearly not happy with the one she finally wore. Ryan's questions were inane. Asking what they feed the kids for breakfast? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    Did anyone else think she acted like a bitch? She was just too good to talk to Ryan Seacrest and acted like she was so above everything 'Hollywood' and superficial (which is ironic in too many ways to explain).

She also looked emaciated and like she was drugged into a zombie-like state. She's the corpse-bride.
    Angelina Jolie:
    I thought she was stunningly beautiful. She looked like royality.
    She should be the queen of some country. Stunningly beautiful!

Didn't see it personally, but I think I would loathe the red carpet if I were a celebrity. They do ask the dumbest questions....at least Kathy Griffin tried to keep it funny and ask some good stuff!!

^^ I know, I missed Kathy this year, too, Lynnie!

I don't know why celebs don't just skip the red carpet and go directly inside if they don't want to be half way polite. Hell, they could even skip the interviews and just wave to the crowd if that's what they want. No reason to act like a bitch about it.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Remember when this started making the rounds, about a year or so back?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^^ I know, I missed Kathy this year, too, Lynnie!
    So, whats your favorite thing to order at The Olive Garden??

Is there anything better than that??? At least she was trying to keep it funny and light and not be an asshole.

Though, I agree too, if you hate the questions, don't subject yourself to them.

Quote Originally Posted by racermom View Post
    She was unhappy with her dress choices and was clearly not happy with the one she finally wore. Ryan's questions were inane. Asking what they feed the kids for breakfast? Please.
    True, and I can't stand Ryan Seacrest. But I hate rudeness more. Big deal, his questions were stupid. Brad manged to smile and be civil. I know Santa Angelina has better things to do, like saving the world and all, but would it have killed her to answer one question politely? She was there to support her baby daddy, she could have acted happier. Don't go over to Seacrest if you loathe him so.

But as others have wondered, maybe she was pissed because it wasn't about her. Oh, and she looked like a total bobblehead. Swizzle stick body with a ginormous head.

She just seemed uncomfortable to me. Perhaps because Courteney Cox and
    David Arquette were at the Globes.

Video Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLkRsPY8R7Q&eurl=
    Last edited by Elvira; January 16th, 2007 at 10:55 AM.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Hit By Ban Bus!

have a sense of humor and go a long with it. it's not like its a big surprise to them. one thing, i keep asking myself, if she wasn't happy about the dress from designer st. johns, 1st, why did she get a contract with them, and 2nd. if she was upset about the ugly dress (which i thought it look fine) isn't she supposed to have a humble heart be greatful and all, since she's so all about the starving people in her africa or somewhere around there. she's lame, i can't stand her. she's all fake....

I just put this in the winners thread, I didn't see there was a thread devoted to this (but there's a thread for Brad and Angelina everyday so I guess I shouldn't be so shocked )

I finally saw the Angelina and Brad interview with Ryan Seacrest. I don't like any of them but I didn't think that Angelina was as bad as people are saying she was. She could've been a little more polite when it was obvious that he was directing the question to her or to the both of them but for her personality and who she is, I guess she did the best she could.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Bronze Member

I don´t know if she was uncomfortable, moody or just stoned, but Brad did seem to get uncomfortable after her last reply, like "oh they made my wife angry"... what a behavior. And she does look skinny, she always has. No one ever question her weigh, and she just had a baby. THAT is what I call SCARY SKINNY.

She really brought the fun mood down, imo. I was enjoying the red carpet until she came along with her "i'm too good for this shit" attitude. If she didn't want to do press, she should have skipped it. Many spouses do that. But no, she DID want to do press, because she wanted to be seen. And if she's that upset about the dress that she had to wear, then she's no better than any of the other superficial people that she thinks she's better than on the red carpet. And yes, she looked skinny and pale and disgusting. A complete Ice Queen. It's an awards show! It's supposed to be fun! Lighten up Bitch!

I just watched the youtube video. I had no sound (I'm at work) but Ang didn't look as pissed as everyone said. I'm not sure I would look any different if I was standing there with my spouse answering questions. Again, I didn't hear the conversation, so I may have a different take on it if I hear it. Again, using body language, Ang didn't look that bad.

I saw it first hand on E! last night, and she didn't seem pissed or bitchy...what seemed odd to me, however, and I remember thinking this at the time, is how subserveant she seemd to Brad - letting him answer all the questions, and almost hiding behind him. Behavior I would expect from Katie and Tom, but not Brad and Angelina. Of course, it could also be that she really didn't want to be there and just said "fuck it, I'm not answering any of this asshole's questions".

I swear, some of these woman seem like they do their best to look bad. I've seen more interesting "mother of the bride" dresses.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information