Thread: Star Magazine: 2006's most annoying celebs

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Star Magazine: 2006's most annoying celebs

Star's most annoying

22/12/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) The new year is swiftly approaching, which means it's time for end of year wrap-up lists, like Star magazine's recently released "Most Annoying" celeb round up.

Topping off Star's list is none other than Kevin Federline who was named the Most Annoying Wannabe. "K-Fed has long boasted that he'd silence haters once he released his debut rap CD. Well, in 2006 it arrived, and the only silence was from crowds at K-Fed's half-empty concerts! Apparently siring kids and throwing away his ex's money are his only talents," Star's website read.

Tyra Banks took the cake for Most Annoying Talk-Show Host. "Dressing up like an obese woman? Pretending to be homeless? These might seem like interesting experiments if they didn't always scream, 'Look at me!' Sorry, Tyra you're not Oprah. Stick to America's Next Top Model!"

Other honourable mentions include Most Annoying Cat Fight, which went to Clay Aiken and Kelly Ripa: "We don't know where either of [Ripa or Aiken's] hands have been and we don't care!" And Most Annoying TomKat Wedding Guest was Brooke Shields: "Come on, Brooke! After Tom said that [anti-post-natal-depression] stuff, how could you fly to Italy for his wedding?"

source:
    http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....etect=&abc=abc

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I really agree with K-Fed. He's really annoying although I think Tom Cruise is more annoying than him
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I can't believe no mention of Aniston.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Or Lindsay Lohan. Where's Lilo? She and Brit and Nicole and Paris should all be tied with the Federast.

I dont find Kfed annoying at all. Thats because I dont pay any attention to him. Fuck off he's nowhere near as annoying as Paris or Britney, or TOM! who decides these lists!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Paris is definitely annoying and she doesn't seem to ever go away!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

paris and lindsay need to be on that list

I'm sooooooo glad they said Tyra was crap. Because her show is so vapid- making sure her boobs are real? Being a stripper? I mean, if you need to put on a fat suit and a fake nose to make a show, you obviously don't have much to talk about.

I read this on the plane last week. Jessica Simpson was also mentioned for her habit of linking herself to every guy that speaks to her.

Aw haha, I love Tyra's show!!! Yea she's insane and I'm embarassed for her from time to time but it's better entertainment than some of the other talk shows out there. At least she doesn't have a "Who's my baby daddy?!?!" show every other day.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I'd probably watch if Tyra did have the 'I slept with 14 guys in 3 hours and need to find out who the daddy is' shows....I love Maury.

And that is so funny about Jessica Simpson---it does appear that she will yap about any guy that shows the slightest interest....funny.

One of these days I'd love for him to open the envelope and be like, "And the father of your baby is... me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    One of these days I'd love for him to open the envelope and be like, "And the father of your baby is... me?"

Too funny.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Paris and Tom Terrific SO need to be on this list.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I also love Tyra's show. I just think she awesome. I think she listens to her guests. She had Clay on her show and they were amazing together. She really brought out the best in him. I just think she tries hard to do a good job with her guests.
    I saw the most amazing You Tube with KFED. I almost wet myself.
    and Kelly Ripa thinks she all that. She really does talk too much.
    I do use TIDE To Go though!

Thread Information