Thread: Jennifer Aniston to Play Ann Coulter in next movie titled "Man-Hater"

Silver Member

Talking Jennifer Aniston to Play Ann Coulter in next movie titled "Man-Hater"

Written by Willis Rodney
    Story written: 18 October 2006

Will life imitate art? Jennifer Aniston and Paramount studios are betting on it. Set to play the role of Ann Coulter in the drama thriller "Man-Hater", Aniston claims that her own life has been a major inspiration for writing the script.

Says Jen Aniston, "Man-Hater" tells the story of self-obsessed, dominating women whose control freak attitudes initially drive away their boyfriends and husbands, until their guys' weak-kneed ineptitude, fear of loneliness, ridiculed genital size and pathetic insecurity eventually force them back together and everyone lives happily ever after."

During the interview, Aniston brushes aside questions about her latest breakup with Vince Vaughn or rumors that her own man-hating ways contributed to Brad Pitt's and Vince Vaughn's infidelity to her.

"The tabloids will print anything" scoffs Aniston, claiming her advice to young women will help everyone in America enjoy a successful relationship.

"High-pitched whining is both attention-getting and sexy to men because it makes him feel important," explains Aniston, in Jen's 10 Secrets to a Happy Marriage. "Bad cooking and burnt food is also a charming way to remind your special guy that you are vulnerable and unique and a real woman, not some boring Martha Stewart plucked off the shelf. I'm me! I scream at the ocean! I can't cook! And you are lucky to have me because your life is twice as pathetic!"

Aniston encourages women to bikini wax and then spy on their husbands' email inbox, "because guys need constant reassurance that you care about them enough to guess their password. I could tell Brad found it so adorable that I took time out of my busy schedule to print his emails from Jolie and fax them to Courtney Cox and Matt LeBlanc."

"Honestly, what man wouldn't tingle with delight at the thought that you love him enough to delete emails from younger co-workers, while having a bikini wax at the same time? I call that the one-two punch, a naked woman destroying your privacy, its irresistably attractive to guys," explains Aniston, cluing American women into the secret psyche of the male gender.

Aniston chose the part of Ann Coulter out of her own sincere admiration for Coulter's tough attitude and smarmy manipulation tactics, which she claims are an inspiration in her life and in the movie.

Are email monitoring, bad food, obsessive phone messaging and "cute little arguments" possible plot points in "Man-Hater" to be released in theaters December 2006?

"You're sweet! But I won't give away the ending. Oops, I already have! Well if you publish the movie ending in your article I'll castrate you with a pair of shears. Did I mention I said that to Vince too? He'll be back. No man can withstand the irresistable adorableness of a girl holding castration shears," says Jennifer Aniston with an adorable smile.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s4i11663

--------------------------------------------

I know it's from thespoof.com and it's not real but It's still funny.This part has Maniston written all over it. It could the role of a lifetime for her. Go for it Jenjen!

Gold Member

LOL. I could see Jenn playing that part, but I doubt she is like that in real life.

Nitelite - while you google stories to bash Jen you might also find a shrink out there to talk to about your obsession if it bothers you. If you are cool with being obsessed with people who don't know you exist - then carry on.

I don't think Jennifer Aniston has ever been known as a Man-Hater. But , if she could portray Ann Coulter in a convincingly evil way, I 'd say more power to her.

Man-Hater? Omfg you have to be kidding me? Sorry but you have some serious issues that go far and beyond celeb worship. Take Sluce's advice and get yourself a shrink and fast.

I lurve Jennifer Aniston. She's pretty and has a gorgeous body. Oh, and that HAIR! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. She's also bordeline brilliant and the best comedic actress of her time. LOVE HER!

well Jen and Ann are both butt ugly and need lives!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's about two feet too short.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I dont understand why people [nitelite] have so much hatred for jen.

Thread Information