Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist duo, "Prussian Blue" Tops Billboard Charts

Silver Member

Angry Racist duo, "Prussian Blue" Tops Billboard Charts

By Claudia Rosett and George Russell
    http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What does it mean for Black America that a hate preaching music duo could debut on the Billboard albums chart?

This week, the Billboard albums chart's top five is packed with nothing but
    new releases, with Bakersfield , CA Pop duo Prussian Blue shocking the nation by taking ..4 after selling 91, 000 copies of "End of A Black World" it's first week out. The album is also serving as the soundtrack to a remake of one of the most controversial movies in U.S. history "Birth Of A Nation".

"End of A Black World" is the third and most successful album for 12 and 13
    year old Lamb and Lynx, who have recently relocated to a private compound in Salt Lake City, Utah after their last album gained them national attention and death threats. The girls were lost, especially in December of 2005 when their father was shot twice by an AME Minister. However, their father survived and their career was revived by what seems to be an unfathomable paradigm shift in American values.

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of
    garbage, " said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund.

"This is ****. Right now I am more so shocked that an album advocating
    the extermination of the black race could be so widely received by America," continued Shaw, who plans to protest the girls' album and call for black artists to boycott Billboard.

Jessie Jackson of The Rainbow PUSH Coalition gave the following statement, "White America has spoken. Billboard has spoken. This is only the beginning."

The beginning is just what Lynx and Lamb, who have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April, are hoping for. "We hope to bring about change in our people, " said Lamb. "We hope that our album and Birth Of A Nation will show our people exactly what needs to be done to make this country safe and white."

When asked about their inspiration for their latest efforts, Lynx gave this
    response. "I saw white people hating white people. I was afraid that America wanted to be black, " said Lynx. "I saw that funny nigger's show where he made a mockery of the KKK and white people were laughing. This broke my heart."

Lynx was speaking of Actor/Comedian Dave Chapelle and his comic sketch
    depicting a blind, African American, Ku Klux Klan leader who was unaware
    that he was not white. Dave Chapelle is also believed to be the inspiration
    of their single, "Funny Nigger, " which describes the gruesome fate of
    blacks who taunt whites. Dave Chapelle was not availible for comment.

Prussian Blue appear to have gone from one of America 's dirty little secrets
    to Pop princesses overnight. The group is now fielding offers from major
    record labels such as MGM and Geffen. This may be only the beginning.

Track Listing for "End Of A Black World"

1) Dawn of A New White World
    2) Birth Of A Nation
    3) Purest Soul
    4) Tainted Blood
    5) Affirmative Blaction
    6) Reggin & Ekik
    7) The Cleansing (interlude)
    8) Short Drop and A Quick Stop
    9) Burning Cross
    10) N.A.A.C.P. (Niggers Against A Colorless People)
    11) Funny Rich Nigger
    12) Crack Babies
    13) Nigger Lovers
    14) No Darkie In Me
    15) End Of A Black World
    16) Hess' Prayer

Sold 91,000 copies????? No way. Please say that this is some sort of mistake. 91 copies maybe??? That many people would buy that album? Sad and scary beyond description.

Editing to add a link for your article: http://community.livejournal.com/blackfolk/4111271.html
    (Your link goes to a different article about the same girls)

Interesting comment on the site where I located the article:
    "Reggin & Ekik

oooh i wonder what those spell backwards!"
    Last edited by twitchy; October 5th, 2006 at 07:30 PM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

KD
    Elite Member

Sad and pathetic beyond belief. Their mother needs to be lynched.

Good news! (I think) . I think it is probably a hoax. I can't find an original source for the article anywhere. It just seems to be something that is passed around in e-mails. I looked up the supposed authors and found: George Russell is executive editor of FOX News. Claudia Rosett is a journalist-in-residence with the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies. Nothing on the Fox site about Prussian Blue. From the Prussian Blue website I found the names of two songs on the new album "Your Daddy" and "Stand Up" and not anything presented in that list. Their new album evidently comes out in November so they couldn't have sold 91,000 copies already. Also, since they aren't being distributed through any label, how could they be tracked by Billboard?

Their mother still needs to be lynched, but I'm now reserving part of my outrage for the author of this poo.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I also think that the girl's parents should be the ones scrutinized for instilling this belief in her children. I really think that I am in shock by the disgusting hatred that pours out of those girls mouths, but at the same time I feel sorry for them because what they are feeling is a false sense of security by their parents and by others that think like them. What they don't realize is that if they step out of that comfort zone, they will probably wind up either very badly beaten or killed.

I admit at the same time I am very disappointed at the statement by Jesse Jackson of the Rainbow PUSH coalition..."white america" has not spoken. A few very ignorant americans may have, but not what I consider to be white america. I am white and an american, but racism and hatred sicken me beyond belief.
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

91,000 sounds like a lot, but considering how many closet bigots are out there, I don't think it's all that shocking.

The thing is, I believe there's tremendous racial tensions across all the races. I'm sure there are many a white people that in some way 'identify' or 'sympathize' with what these girls are saying. Of course I'm not saying all white people are like that, but there are those on the 'fringe' who probably feel that things aren't the way they used to be, feel that their rights and culture are being taken away bit by bit, and feel threatened. So these people on the fringe while not hardcore and would not ascribe to some of the more extremist ideologies, probably do identify somewhat with what the girls are saying and others of their ilk.

^^ Read Twitchy's post. I just went to their official web site as well, which doesn't reflect any of this, nor even that the new album has been released yet. If you read the article that's actually linked in the first post, you'll find snippets that were copied and pasted into the hoax one.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

maybe it would be a good idea to check the link you post is correct and also to make sure the article is cut and pasted in its entirety, otherwise it kinda looks like you made up the facts or something...

Twitchy is always great with research!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

regardless of the hoax, all their hate-spweing is heartbreaking.

how do people get like that? racism is read out of fear...what the hell are thry scared of? so sad.

I donot think anyone should even post new threads or anything about these ignorant little twits...... Their mom needs her ass kicked.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

their dad was shot by an AME minister? say what?

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

^No. That's not true either. The thing seems to have been written just to stir up trouble. I don't know why when they are offensive enough as it is.

In case it's not a hoax: is there no law against that kind of thing in the US?

Sadly, Prussian Blue itself isn't a hoax, just this "news" story. Laws against inciting racial hatred seem to vary by state. As far as I know there are no national laws in the US respecting this but I could be wrong. The government is forbidden by the First Amendment to the Constitiution from restricting speech.

In Canada, it's rather different and inciting hatred against any identifiable group is an indictable offense. Basically freedom of speech as long as you aren't using it to advocate harm. What are the laws like where you are?

goooooooo canada! stupid people need leashes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information