Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By llamamama
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow shares rare photo of daughter Apple and son Moses

Elite Member

Default Gwyneth Paltrow shares rare photo of daughter Apple and son Moses

Gwyneth Paltrow shares rare photo of her daughter Apple and son Moses in cute sibling moment on Instagram

By Karen Mizoguchi for MailOnline
    Published: 14:59 EST, 7 June 2015 | Updated: 22:59 EST, 7 June 2015

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow shares rare photo of her daughter Apple and son Moses | Daily Mail Online

She raises her children out of the Hollywood spotlight, and rarely posts candid photos of them on social media.
    But on Saturday, Gwyneth Paltrow broke her own rule for a sibling moment too cute not to share.
    The 42-year-old actress gushed about her firstborn Apple (aged 11) and youngest child Moses (aged nine) on her Instagram account.

Sibling love: Gwyneth Paltrow shared a cute photo of her daughter Apple and son Moses on Instagram on Saturday

Gwyneth's mini-me daughter Apple covers her face with a motorcycle helmet, dressed in a grey T-shirt and matching shorts.
    'Brother proof. Sort of,' the Goop guru captioned the photo noting the protective head gear.
    Standing next to Apple was little brother Moses grinning from ear to ear with his flowy blonde locks.

For special moments only: The 42-year-old actress for the most part keeps her children out of the Hollywood spotlight

Pride and joy: The mother-of-two welcomed her son in April 2006

Joining the siblings in the photo were their family rabbit and Maltese dog Daffodil.
    Gwyneth's estranged husband Chris Martin, 38, is the father of Apple and Moses.
    The youngsters last spent time in public with their Coldplay rocker dad when they visited the Disneyland Resort in California on May 31.

'This was the red carpet in my house last night': Gwyneth recently shared this snapshot of Apple

On Saturday, Chris performed a moving rendition of his band's song 'Til Kingdom Come at US Vice President Joe Biden's son Beau's funeral in Delaware.
    Gwyneth recently told TIME that she thinks it is 'misogynistic' to compare her to Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon and Blake Lively - who also run lifestyle companies.
    When asked if she pays attention to other star's websites, the GOOP founder responded: 'This is a very interesting question, because I wonder if George Clooney would be asked about Puff Daddy's ancillary liquor line.'

Their little ones: Gwyneth's estranged husband Chris Martin, 38, is the father of Apple and Moses (pictured in January 2014)

Apple is the spitting image of vanilla paltrow. Poor thing.
    Bluebonnet and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

how is that misogynistic? they all have lifestyle companies.

if clooney also had an alcohol company (i don't think he does), then that analogy would make sense ....

Am I missing somthing? Either I skimmed the article too fast or someone deleted a post that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Am I missing somthing? Either I skimmed the article too fast or someone deleted a post that I missed?
    It is in the article.
    Misogynistic is a strong term, maybe she meant sexist? And it would be sexist if there were male actors with lifestyle websites and they only asked her about the women's.
    Are there any male actors with lifestyle websites?
    rollo likes this.

Ok I guess I just skimmed too fast. It almost seemed though that czb was addressing another poster and I thought things would get more exciting around here.
    llamamama likes this.

Chris Martic did a nice job at Beau Biden's funeral.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Ok I guess I just skimmed too fast. It almost seemed though that czb was addressing another poster and I thought things would get more exciting around here.
    no - i wasn't addressing anyone. i was too lazy to quote the original text in the article. no spice from me.

Thread Information