Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Whole Lotta Love: The 10 Most Legendarily “Well Endowed” Rock Stars Ever

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Whole Lotta Love: The 10 Most Legendarily “Well Endowed” Rock Stars Ever

You ever wonder why rock stars wear such tight pants? Size always matters, no matter how many number one records records you have! Legends concerning musicians with amazing “greatest hits packages” have become part of the rock ‘n ‘roll myth. And we’ve assembled 10 of the very biggest…

Some salacious stories have been making the rounds for decades, while newer ones are coming to light thanks to the miracle of technology. Websites like Groupie Dirt have afforded us an invaluable data-base of rock star bedroom habits and (ahem) “anatomy,” courtesy of ladies who’ve (allegedly) shared intimate moments with their favorite artists. Granted, we can’t TOTALLY confirm that 100 percent of these adventures are true, but we have a funny feeling that these dudes won’t mind. There are worst stories to spread, after all! Plus, they’re pretty hilarious. So head up to the gallery above for some tall tales of rock legends who apparently are packin’ some serious pipe. Get ready to rock out with….well, you know the rest.

The 10 Most Legendarily Well Endowed Rock Stars Ever | Music News + Gossip | VH1 Tuner

Jay Z
    Carmen Bryan, the self-proclaimed "Hip Hop Helen of Troy," recently penned tell-all memoir in which she is very complimentary about the size of Hova's disco stick, comparing it to a baby’s arm, the neck on a giraffe, and an elephant’s trunk.
    Of slightly more dubious (but endlessly more amusing) validity, is a quote off of Tales From A Groupie, which says that Jay has "the biggest d--k you will ever see in your life...Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. It's beyond huge. It could block the sun."
    [Photo: Getty Images]

Robert Plant
    The Led Zep frontman has one of the most iconic crotches in rock history, and according to groupies, it's not just for show. His exploits are splattered all throughout the pages of the tell-all Zep chronicleHammer of the Gods, and groupies claim that his "Moby Dick" weighs in (metaphorically speaking) at 10 inches.

Tommy Lee
    We've ALL see the Motley Crue member's member in his infamous "leaked" sex tape with then-wife Pamela Anderson. So let's just move along. However, our private theory is that he leaked the tape himself just to show off.

Tom Jones
    The size of Tom Jones' manhood has been told in showbiz gossip since the '60s, but more recently revealed the name of his famous bulge. According toCosmo he settled on the stately "Wendell," as it means "wanderer or seeker." But there's so much more: The 73-year-old also described his minty fresh regiment for keeping Wendell in tip-top shape. "I use Listerine to make sure everything down there is sterile, like a surgeon before an op... It’'s a good way to do it. I say that mouthwash is not only for gargling.”

Huey Lewis
    When asked which rock star had the biggest penis of all, super-groupie Connie Hamzy didn't hesitate before choosing the News lead singer. "He's the biggest. I've always said he's the biggest," she admitted to Howard Stern on his radio show back in 2010.

Jimi Hendrix
    Tales of the guitar god's genitalia have been around for decades, and this time we've got reliable, unbiased truth! Yes, Jimi had his junk immortalized by Cynthia Plaster Caster, who (true to her name) make plaster casts of rock star private parts. Jimi claimed not to be happy with the final result (some variation on "It was cold," we're sure), but it's still pretty impressive to us.

Chris Isaak
    “There’s an unconfirmed rumor that Chris can give himself a blowjob and he likes to demonstrate this talent at parties,” report the ladies of Groupie Dirt. We're taking this one with a grain of salt, but it makes that steamy "Wicked Games" video all the more realistic...

David Cassidy
    Rumor has it, former teen idol and Partridge Familystar David Cassidy has a huge package. Who started that rumor? Cassidy himself, in his memoir C'Mon Get Happy – Fear and Loathing on the Partridge Family Bus. "My brothers call me 'Donk' -- as in Donkey. People have talked about me being 'blessed' in my physique," He reveals. And that's just the start. "The first time I met her she looked me up and down and said 'I hear you're a monster. I want to meet the monster.' Well, I decided that if I had it, there wasn't any point in just keeping it in the holster all the time." It's kind of cheating to brag about your OWN package, but hey...

Peter Criss
    The KISS guitarist is another dude who used his autobiography Makeup To Breakup to brag about the size of his tackle, claiming that he calls it "The Spoiler" because it "spoils" women for other men. Fellow band-mate Gene Simmons corroborates his cocksure attitude in his own memoir, but Criss did take the time to single Ace Frehley out as having a having a decent package, too. High praise, indeed!

Frank Sinatra
    Ava Gardner once described her former flame Frank Sinatra as "only 120 pounds, but 10 pounds of it is c--k!" But unlike most guys on this list, Frank was apparently very shy and embarrassed about his impressive size. Sinatra's biographer James Kaplan, author of Frank: The Voice, confirmed the rumors. "I think we can take it as fact that Frank Sinatra was very well-endowed," he told WENN. "George Jacobs, Sinatra's valet in latter years wrote a wonderful book, called 'Mr. S', and he speaks in the book about the size of Sinatra's manhood and actually having special underwear made to kind of keep it all in. But oddly enough, it was one of the things Sinatra was self-conscious about."

Huey Lewis
    When asked which rock star had the biggest penis of all, super-groupie Connie Hamzy didn't hesitate before choosing the News lead singer. "He's the biggest. I've always said he's the biggest," she admitted to Howard Stern on his radio show back in 2010.

Connie, is the famous "Sweet, sweet Connie, doin' her act / She had the whole show and that's a natural fact."' in Grand Funk's We're An American Band.

So she should know.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I could listen to Connie's stories all day long.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'll take Connie's word for it. I've seen her vajay-jay. Long story.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

do tell
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

those huge cocks are wasted on most of them. the only ones i'd fuck are hendrix and chris isaak.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

David Cassidy is only about 4 ft tall, so anything over 2 inches would look big on him.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I'd still hit Robert Plant anyday of the week.
    angelais, Jana, Rusalka and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'll take Connie's word for it. I've seen her vajay-jay. Long story.

Has Connie written a memoir?

Here's her Stern interview -- NSFW

There are 2 more parts on youtube. She's interesting and still at it.

ETA - Holy Crap! She worked for DHS and was a sub school teacher for 12 years. LOL She is fascinating.
    Last edited by sluce; November 12th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
    I'mNotBitter and Witchywoman like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This may sound nuts, but I don't think Tommy Lee's dick was THAT big. I watched the video of him and Pamela. He's a show-er, not a grower. So, sure 7 or 8 inches of soft dick may look impressive, but it didn't get any longer/bigger, just harder. Not a big deal... at least, not to me
    sluce likes this.

Not a big deal... at least, not to me
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Where did I see that Pamela Des Barres video series about her visiting all the legendary groupies? It was on VH1

Okay, here ya go. A must see.

McJag, ManxMouse and Witchywoman like this.

GREEN DAY

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has the smallest penis of any rock star we know about. Billie’s “little willy” is only about 3 inches. Meanwhile, drummer Tre Cool been described as a “sexual deviant.” .

Groupie Dirt
    Karistiona likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    This may sound nuts, but I don't think Tommy Lee's dick was THAT big. I watched the video of him and Pamela. He's a show-er, not a grower. So, sure 7 or 8 inches of soft dick may look impressive, but it didn't get any longer/bigger, just harder. Not a big deal... at least, not to me
    Were we watching the same video? Pammy had both hands on it and her mouth and I could still see 6 inches of it at least.

Maybe she has tiny hands.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information