Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree440Likes

Thread: Trump continues with the crazy....

It's part of a trend towards capitalizing Important Words for emphasis, and it drives me nuts.
    czb, lindsaywhit and Beeyotch like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's part of a trend towards capitalizing Important Words for emphasis, and it drives me nuts.
    I've not seen that trend besides him, thank goodness. It drives me insane. In his case, the words he chooses to cap are often random. I really thought it was because he was an illiterate idiot. I think I'm going to hold on to that belief.
    twitchy2.0, Angeli and Beeyotch like this.

I know a woman who uses random caps throughout each word on a FB post. It lOoks liKe thiS and iS So obNoXiouS. I have no idea what she does it, she is a smart woman. I had to unfriend her because it drove me bonkers.
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I know a woman who uses random caps throughout each word on a FB post. It lOoks liKe thiS and iS So obNoXiouS. I have no idea what she does it, she is a smart woman. I had to unfriend her because it drove me bonkers.
    People do that when they are being sarcastic or making fun of someone, like “i DiD mY rEsEaRcH.” It’s supposed to imitate the way you speak in an exaggerated way when you’re making fun of someone making a stupid statement.
    sluce likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    People do that when they are being sarcastic or making fun of someone, like “i DiD mY rEsEaRcH.” It’s supposed to imitate the way you speak in an exaggerated way when you’re making fun of someone making a stupid statement.
    The things I learn on Gossip Rocks.

Elite Member

My mom does this but she has good reason. She’s nearly blind and can barely see words on a phone screen. And speech to text hates the Bronx accent.

OMFG. want to hear about crazy? I just watched a tiktok, where this crazy Trumper talked about how all these people have "suicided" because they have knowledge of sex trafficking. Robin William, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Benningfield and Chris Cornell, Prince, Michael Jackson. Basically, any famous person that died. And I read the comments. Good Lord, the number of people that agreed and cheered on this video made my head hurt.
    sluce likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

i just joined tiktok so i could see what my kids see. and all i see are the dopey videos of people trying to get six packs.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    But, every post and every comment of hers is like that. If it was occasionally I'd agree with your statement.

But, every post and every comment of hers is like that. If it was occasionally I'd agree with your statement.
    Oh. I’d have to unfriend her too. How strange.

In fact I think I’d ask her why she does that. In a non bitchy way of course.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

She was an elementary school parent acquaintance and we have many mutual friends on FB. Our kids aren't the same age so I was pretty happy to just unfriend. It's seriously weird. She is a smarter lady, so I truly don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by czb;[URL="tel:3817577"
    3817577[/URL]]i just joined tiktok so i could see what my kids see. and all i see are the dopey videos of people trying to get six packs.
    I see a whole load of cute dogs / K9 officers doing stuff….

https://www.tiktok.com/@boomer_the_landcloud?lang=en
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i just joined tiktok so i could see what my kids see. and all i see are the dopey videos of people trying to get six packs.
    OMG! Your kids are old enough for tiktok!! I'm so old!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

yes they are. *weeps*

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information