Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Tomi Lahren had the audacity to tell Michelle Obama to ‘sit down,’ OMFG

I'm guessing Michelle doesn't give 2 shits what Republican Barbie spews out of her mouth.
    needmeds, Mrs P, gas_chick and 2 others like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Nazi Barbie is more like it. This bleach blonde bitch needs to disappear with a quickness.

Guess Tommy is jealous that MO is selling out huge events for her book release!
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's a low rent Ann Coulter. Which is not something I thought was even possible.

Shut up, Tammy.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Guess Tommy is jealous that MO is selling out huge events for her book release!
    They are selling tickets for an "intimate conversation" with MO at the United Center in Chicago. It's where the Bulls play. Nothing intimate about that!

I can't wait to read her book.

Kathy Griffin eviscerated conservative commentator Tomi Lahren on Twitter after Lahren told former first lady Michelle Obama to “sit down” after she called her husband, former president Barack Obama, a great president.

“Oh really you dime store Barbie? Mrs. Obama may go high, but I certainly won’t,” Griffin wrote on Monday. “Go fuck yourself, Tomi. You evil, horrible shell of a human being.”

She's 26, how'd she get wherever she is? How'd she get people to listen her because she sure acts as if she has a voice. Does anyone know if Orange has ever acknowledged her?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Kathy Griffin eviscerated conservative commentator Tomi Lahren on Twitter after Lahren told former first lady Michelle Obama to “sit down” after she called her husband, former president Barack Obama, a great president.

“Oh really you dime store Barbie? Mrs. Obama may go high, but I certainly won’t,” Griffin wrote on Monday. “Go fuck yourself, Tomi. You evil, horrible shell of a human being.”

She's 26, how'd she get wherever she is? How'd she get people to listen her because she sure acts as if she has a voice. Does anyone know if Orange has ever acknowledged her?

Donald Trump showed Tomi Lahren some serious love after someone threw a glass of water at Tomi and her mom.
    Trump tweeted, "Everybody is with Tomi Lahren, a truly outstanding and respected young woman!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Kathy Griffin's opinion grates on my last nerve even when I agree with what she is saying. At this point, she's not a comedian or a commentator; She's just an angry, loudmouth teenager trying to screech her way back into the D list.

p.s. Stop showing big ass pictures of Trump without warning. I'm about to eat dinner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information