Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Tiger Woods in surgery after suffering injury in 1-car rollover accident

I'd bet $1000 (I don't gamble) that it's daddy issues. Daddy didn't love me except as an extension of himself and that's why he Joe-Jacksoned me into being the MJ of golf.
    DawnM74, czb and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think tiger has a death wish. or at the very least major self destructive tendencies. and anger issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'd bet $1000 (I don't gamble) that it's daddy issues. Daddy didn't love me except as an extension of himself and that's why he Joe-Jacksoned me into being the MJ of golf.
    This came up this week when Howard Stern talked to famous sport talk host "Mad Dog" Russo. Basically, the consensus was that Tiger had a highly abnormal childhood. And his father literally seemed to think of Tiger as Jesus or something. I will never forget the promo clip for the HBO series on Woods. The dad is introducing him or something at a press conference and says, "This is my gift to the world - please use it wisely." Can you imagine what that kind of attitude would do to a kid??? The f*cker is just hitting tiny balls around, not solving world hunger or curing cancer.

czb

i dunno. the williams sisters were worked hard by their dad. i don't always agree with them but they don't seem crazy/destructive.
    holly and sjankis630 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This came up this week when Howard Stern talked to famous sport talk host "Mad Dog" Russo. Basically, the consensus was that Tiger had a highly abnormal childhood. And his father literally seemed to think of Tiger as Jesus or something. I will never forget the promo clip for the HBO series on Woods. The dad is introducing him or something at a press conference and says, "This is my gift to the world - please use it wisely." Can you imagine what that kind of attitude would do to a kid??? The f*cker is just hitting tiny balls around, not solving world hunger or curing cancer.
    You should watch the whole thing. His dad was fucked up, and seriously fucked Tiger's head up as a result. He never had a normal childhood, and they made him break up with his HS GF because she would derail his career. And he liked hanging out with her and her family because they were normal and he got to be himself.
    MohandasKGanja and sjankis630 like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information