Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

Elite Member

Sick people.
    fgg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Allison Mack gave prosecutors tape of Nxivm leader talking about branding members

Nxivm sex-cult “slave master” Allison Mack helped federal prosecutors bolster their case against Keith Raniere by providing them with an audio recording of the leader talking about branding the group’s members, a new report said.

Mack’s cooperation was revealed in a sentencing memo filed by prosecutors on Monday in which they ask Brooklyn federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis to give the 38-year-old former “Smallville’’ TV actress a reduced sentence in return for her speaking up, according to Variety.com.

“Although Mack could have provided even more substantial assistance had she made the decision to cooperate earlier, Mack provided significant, detailed and highly corroborated information which assisted the government in its prosecution,” prosecutors said in the memo obtained by the outlet.

Mack is set to be sentenced June 30 after pleading guilty in April 2019 to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges that included extortion and forced labor.

She confessed to being part of Nxivm’s secret DOS slave-master group in which some members were branded like cattle with Raniere’s initials and blackmailed into having sex with him and others.

In the audio Mack handed over to prosecutors, she and Raniere could be heard talking about the branding ritual, the report said.

“Do you think the person who’s being branded should be completely nude and sort of held to the table like a, sort of almost like a sacrifice?” Raniere says in the recording.

“And the person should ask to be branded,” he adds. “Should say, ‘Please brand me, it would be an honor,’ or something like that. ‘An honor I want to wear for the rest of my life,’ I don’t know … And they should probably say that before they’re held down, so it doesn’t seem like they are being coerced.”

Raniere was sentenced in October to 120 years in prison.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/22/allis...nding-members/

i'm eager to see what she gets sentenced to because even though she cooperated, she really was in as deep as raniere, based on all of the docs i watched.
    Well, that tape ironically shows Raniere actually leveling with Mack about how to perform this ceremony in such a way that it could not be turned against them later in a criminal or civil case. Also, Raniere is not ordering Mack, he is consulting with her for advice. I don't know if that rises to the level of criminal conspiracy, but it shows that she was aware of the gravity of what they were doing.
    DawnM74, fgg, weathered1 and 2 others like this.

This whole case has seemed like something out of The Onion.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^ Except the Onion usually tries to be funny.
    MohandasKGanja and czb like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Nxivm ‘slave master’ Allison Mack sentenced to three years in prison

“Smallville’’ actress Allison Mack got a wrist-slap sentence of three years in prison Wednesday for serving as a Nxivm “slave master” that brainwashed women into becoming sex slaves for the group’s twisted leader.

Brooklyn federal court Judge Nicholas Garaufis took pity on Mack before meting out the light sentence — a 117 years shorter than Nxivm leader Keith Raniere’s punishment.

“In Nxivm language, you are a slave as well as a master. It’s hard to determine a sentence for a defendant who is also her co-conspirator’s victim,” Gaurafis told Mack.

“Your punishment should serve as a forceful deterrent and a serious sentence is important, but I don’t doubt that you were also manipulated.”

Mack — who was hoping for probation and home confinement — remained silent as Gaurafis handed down the 36-month sentence.

Throughout the proceeding, the 38-year-old disgraced TV star was stoic except for when she entered a tearful apology to the court after listening to a series of victim impact statements.

“I’m filled with remorse and guilt. I renounced Keith Raniere and all of his teachings. From the deepest part of my soul, I am sorry,” the former actress, wearing a black dress and a floral face mask, said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

She also apologized to the victims and their families, as well as her own.

Ahead of the sentencing, one of Mack’s victims excoriated her in an impassioned statement — calling Raniere’s former right-hand woman an “evil monster.”

“She can blame Keith all she wants but she is the menace cut from the same cloth,” the woman, identified only as Jane Doe, told the court.

“She sought me out like a predator stalking her prey … Allison Mack and Keith Raniere are the most evil monsters I’ve ever met.”

Outside the courthouse, Jessica Joan, another victim, said she was “satisfied” with the sentence.

“I respect the judge’s decision,” Joan told The Post. “Allison tried to sex traffick me along with other people and cause a lot of harm and pain.”

Mack appeared in court two years after she pleaded guilty to working as Raniere’s right-hand woman to lure victims into Nxivm’s secret subsect called DOS and was allowed to walk free Wednesday with a surrender date of September 29.

She faced 14 to 17 1/2 years behind bars under federal sentencing guidelines — though prosecutors asked for less, noting her cooperation in their case against Raniere and other leaders of the upstate cult.

In a letter filed with the court last week, Mack said devoting herself to Raniere was “the biggest mistake and greatest regret of my life.”

“I am sorry to those of you that I brought into Nxivm. I am sorry I ever exposed you to the nefarious and emotionally abusive schemes of a twisted man,” she wrote.

Mack pleaded guilty in April 2019 to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges that included extortion and forced labor.

As part of her plea, she admitted to her role as a slave “master” in DOS — which translates to “dominant over submissive” — in which some members were branded like cattle with her and Raniere’s initials and blackmailed into having sex with him.

Mack’s defense team urged the judge in court papers last week to let her off with probation or a sentence to home confinement — citing her cooperation with federal prosecutors.

Mack has been out on $5 million bond and on home confinement since her arrest in 2018.

She was among around a half-dozen people charged in the federal case — including Raniere, who was convicted by a jury and sentenced in October to 120 years in prison.

Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman, another top Nxivm cohort, was hit with a more than six-year sentence in September — more than a year longer than prosecutors had pushed for in her case.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/30/allis...or-nxivm-role/
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Not enough time.
    fgg, OrangeSlice, dowcat and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information