Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Salma Hayek: My breasts keep growing ‘a lot’ — but they’re natural

I’m 5’8 and built like a boy, I’d gladly take any extra boobage that’s going. I don’t feel feminine at all because of my chest. I don’t even agree with the idea that I look better in clothes or have more options! Though the saving grace is exercise isn’t a pain (I like running).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ it's overrated. I can't even run upstairs without putting an arm across my chest to control the bounce.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I know mine have gotten bigger with age. Pregnancy and weight gain for sure, but the thing is, even after losing weight they're still here. I would not want any more than I have right now honestly. I'm way too short. If I wanted to start running again I'd need a way better support bra than anything I wore in the past.

If I had Salma's I'd seriously have to look into a reduction. Those are ridic.
    Lofty Bike and palta like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I’m 5’8 and built like a boy, I’d gladly take any extra boobage that’s going. I don’t feel feminine at all because of my chest. I don’t even agree with the idea that I look better in clothes or have more options! Though the saving grace is exercise isn’t a pain (I like running).
    Mrs Mo is about an inch shorter. She is lean and not matronly, even though both of us are mid 50's. Pregnancy only brought a slight (and temporary) bump up. But I'm loving it.

I am 5'4 and went from a b cup to c cup. I dislike it because clothes just don't drape nicely and I can't even wear scarves because they just sit on my chest and make me look like a pouter pigeon.
    MsDark and yanna like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Exact same here. 5'2" Was a B now a C (or maybe a little more). I can identify with this.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not sure about the menopause thing. I've hit menopause and my boobs aren't growing! I'm still a member of the itty bitty titty committee.
    MohandasKGanja and sparkles like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Puh-leeeese they are fake!

Trixie, czb, twitchy2.0 and 1 others like this.

I lost a ton of weight last year and my breasts stayed mostly the same size while I lost a lot of chest measurement. So now I’m a K cup. At 5’3, my breasts are gigantic. That’s the only way to describe it. It’s not just men that stare, women do it too and people also used to just touch them, like grab them like I’m not a person but an object. People’s description of me is “the one with the big boobs.” Being reduced to a body part has had an impact on my psyche. When I take pictures I look a lot bigger than I am because my breasts are so huge. When I hear DDDs or Es complaining it confuses me a little because those sizes are “small” to me. I was a DDD by 13 and that’s when people started objectifying me. Even in stores people will ask me where I got them done. It’s also had an impact on my professional life as people often equate breast size with intelligence (or lack thereof). Despite all the issues, I haven’t gotten a reduction because oddly enough, I’ve never had back pain or any other pain from them. I’m hourglass shaped and my shoulders and chest muscles, I guess, give them good support. And now it’s this weird situation where I’ve always been known for having them so the thought of not having them is really odd and even kind of scary. I have this weird paradox where I’m annoyed because my breasts have majorly impacted my life, but they’ve impacted my life so much that I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have them?

Finding button down coats, button down shirts, and bathing suits is a total nightmare and everything I wear for work has to have a little spandex to fit my chest. I would love to be 5’8 and willowy!!! I’m sure your figure is lovely. And you’re not shaped like a boy! We have to stop making women feel that way because they don’t have super exaggerated curves. I have them and they are absolutely overrated and just make people sexualize you.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I feel for all of you... even Salma, because based on my own experience, she actually could have grown those. Her 'before' picture boobs look about how mine did until after my third child, when I was 40, and going through 'the change' at around 45. Then, in an effort to break up my constant migraines, I had a complete hysterectomy. At that point, my boobs became ginormous, at least to me, (sorry NickiDrea!) for the first time in my life. The thing is, I'm 5'9, so it wasn't awful.

Then I got cancer - in one breast. Now I look so ridiculous even I have to laugh. Sure, I can wear fake inserts, but still, getting out of the shower, it looks so effing stupid. On the other hand, I've been cancer-free for 15 years, so I'll take the silly silhouette.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; June 26th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.

that sucks, levitt. i'm the opposite and i feel exactly the same about being feminine!

i was very self conscious about my boobs and body when i was younger, i wore oversized and loose clothes to hide them and keep a low profile. i don't like to be noticed at all.
    i've always wished i could wear pretty underwear, but where i live the only options available for my size are ugly grandma bras and i have to adjust the straps at the back because i'm small but i need the support. a couple of years ago i found a brand of underwear that has beautiful bras but is so damn expensive. i paid the equivalent of a month's rent for one that is lovely and the only one in my life i didn't have to adjust.

i'm also a runner and being active means smaller breasts too. one very big reason to keep doing it lol
    Mrs Fawlty and sputnik like this.

If you want bigger tits use Fenugreek herb in lazy pill form.
    I forgot I have some and they are expired on the bottle date but guess what?

They still work.

That expiry date thing on vitamins and supplements etc. is a marketing gimmick

Assholes

Elite Member

The way she talks about it, sounds like her breasts have a life of their own, getting bigger and bigger. Ha!

Some of those pix sure look like implants.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I know for a fact at least two of those "after" pics were taken when she was still nursing a baby. Remember when she whipped a tit out on a trip to some third world and nursed some other baby? In those pics they look legit. In a couple of pics (1st and 3rd "after" pics) where her boobs are all smooshed into an outfit where they look like balloons yes, they look fake.
    tulip likes this.

czb

she nursed someone else's baby? i never read that!
    tulip likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information