Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Nick Cannon, Brittany Bell welcome daughter...

Nick Cannon to have fourth baby in six months: ‘Why wear condoms?’

By Brooke Kato

Who’s your daddy? Chances are it’s Nick Cannon.
    For those keeping score at home, Cannon has fathered three children with two different women since December — with a fourth now on the way with a third baby-mama.
    Model and rumored girlfriend Alyssa Scott announced via her Instagram Story on Father’s Day that she was expecting.
    “Celebrating you today,” read her loved-up beach snap.
    The photo showed Cannon — or a Cannon look-alike — posing with Scott and holding her baby-bearing belly. The baby-daddy was not tagged nor facing the camera, but it is rumored to be Cannon.
    Television show host Nick Cannon (inset) has been quite busy and is rumored to have a seventh child on the way, this time with current girlfriend Alyssa Scott (center).NY Post photo compositeThe “Wild ‘N Out” host has yet to post a public statement about Scott’s pregnancy, but it wouldn’t be his first this year.
    Earlier this month, Cannon, 40, became a father to twins with DJ Abby De La Rosa, whose only Instagram post is of her in a hospital bed on June 14 holding the twin boys. “Welcome to the world Zion Mixolydian Cannon & Zillion Heir Cannon,” the caption reads.
    De La Rosa also posted a tribute to Cannon on Father’s Day to her Instagram Story, writing, “We are forever grateful for you.”
    Cannon has yet to acknowledge the Father’s Day posts or post about the newborns.
    Cannon and Brittany Bell welcomed their second child, daughter Powerful Queen Cannon, at the end of 2020.InstagramCannon also welcomed a child with former beauty queen Brittany Bell in December, with whom he already shares a 4-year-old. The star is also father to two children with singer Mariah Carey, to whom he was married for eight years.
    The television show host is taking his role as a baby-daddy quite seriously, and soon will add a seventh child to his growing brood. Scott is rumored to be giving birth imminently, recently posting a selfie on Instagram captioned “the final days are here,” apparently in reference to the pregnancy.
    In the wake of the baby-mama drama, an old interview with Howard Stern has resurfaced, during which he discussed a near-death experience. “I might die in the morning,” said Cannon. “So why wear condoms?”
    Meet Cannon’s baby-mamas.
    Mariah Carey

Carey, 52, is the mother to Cannon’s first children, 10-year-olds Moroccan and Monroe. The two were married back in 2008, becoming lovestruck Hollywood icons, and later divorced in 2016. Carey is known for her holiday hit “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” which broke records last winter on Spotify.
    Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey were married for eight years and had two children, Moroccan and Monroe.Getty ImagesBrittany Bell

The 33-year-old former beauty queen welcomed her first child with Cannon four years ago, and gave birth to another, named Powerful Queen Cannon, in December. The pair dated prior to the pregnancies, back in 2015, and later got back together.
    Abby De La Rosa

On June 14, the 30-year-old DJ gave birth to twins named Zion and Zillion, with baby-daddy Cannon. She announced in April that she was pregnant with Cannon’s children and was expecting twins, but Cannon has yet to acknowledge the newborns and De La Rosa’s social media tributes.
    Alyssa Scott

Although Cannon has not confirmed this pregnancy, Scott took to her Instagram Story on Father’s Day to post a picture of the pair, saying, “Celebrating you today.” She is rumored to be his new girlfriend, and the mother of his seventh child. Before appearing on Cannon’s show “Wild ‘N Out,” she posted a selfie to note the final days of her pregnancy.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/nick-c...h-three-women/

“I might die in the morning,” said Cannon. “So why wear condoms?”

Because it’s not all about you, asshole. It’s about the kids this creates that are going to have you as their shit father.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Nick Cannon’s rumored girlfriend Alyssa Scott gives birth to baby Zen

By Tiffany Garcia and Julie Gordon

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.67)][/COLOR]
    Nick Cannon's rumored girlfriend Alyssa Scott (seen here during her pregnancy) welcomed a baby named Zen. Instagram; BACKGRID
    Nick Cannon’s rumored girlfriend gave birth — just weeks after he welcomed twins with another woman.
    Model Alyssa Scott broke the news Saturday that she’d had a baby by posting two photos with her newborn.
    “I will love you for eternity �� 6•23•21,” she captioned the black-and-white images.
    She revealed on her Instagram Story that the baby’s name is Zen.
    Scott shared this photo with baby Zen.InstagramCannon, 40, never confirmed if he was the father, but Scott first sparked rumors earlier this year after announcing her pregnancy and reportedly saying on Instagram that she planned to name the baby Zen S. Cannon.
    Scott, who appeared on Cannon’s show Wild ‘n Out, then fueled rumors on Father’s Day when she posting a sultry photo of her and an unnamed shirtless man resembling Cannon whose face was partially turned away from the camera.
    “Celebrating you today,” she captioned the photo on her Instagram Story.
    Scott, who also has an older child, thanked fans in comments section of that snap who sent well wishes to her and Cannon.
    Page Six reached out to Cannon’s rep on Sunday for comment.
    Cannon and Scott were first linked in October 2020.
    Scott’s birth announcement comes weeks after Cannon welcomed twins — his fifth child and sixth child — with another woman, Abby De La Rosa.
    Last December, Cannon and model Brittany Bell welcomed daughter Powerful Queen in December. He and Bell are also the parents of a 4-year-old son named Golden.
    Cannon shares 10-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, with ex-wife Mariah Carey.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/04/nick-...welcomes-baby/
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'd like to wear a full body condom for even reading about this walking STD. Why baby-mamas, why?

weathered1, fgg, BITTER and 1 others like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Zillion Heir Cannon. I just can't even. I'm dying at these baby names.

They should start a cult with other Hollywood spawn with fucked up names.

They probably will.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Does he live with any of these kids? Sorry, but you can't be a good father with 7 kids, age 10 and under, with four different mothers, and not live with any of them. I don't care if he's financially good to them, there's just no way he can be a good, hands on dad.
    fgg, czb, OrangeSlice and 6 others like this.

I think he had mental issues because this isn't healthy and I feel for the kids because he isn't a father just a sperms donor and getting off on his virility.

Elite Member

Nick Cannon Says He's Had All 7 of His Kids 'on Purpose,' Jokes He's 'Like a Seahorse Out Here'

Nick Cannon seemingly became a dad to his seventh child, his fourth baby in a year, with Alyssa Scott, the model recently announced
    ]Nick Cannon is speaking out about being a father to multiple children.

On his Power 106 Los Angeles radio show Wednesday, The Masked Singer host, 40, said he's been "having these kids on purpose" after City Girls rapper JT advised him to "wrap it up," a nod to using a condom when having sex.

"I don't have no accident," said Cannon, who appears to have become a dad to his seventh child, his fourth baby in a year, with model Alyssa Scott. The new mom, who appeared to confirm that she was expecting a son with Cannon on Father's Day when she shared a photo of him and her baby bump, and she recently announced that she welcomed her baby boy on June 23.

"Trust me there's a lot of people that I could've gotten pregnant that I didn't," Cannon said on Wednesday. "The ones that got pregnant are the ones that were supposed to get pregnant."

Earlier in the show, Cannon compared his pattern of welcoming offspring to that of a seahorse, saying, "I'm like a seahorse out here. That's just the way I'm procreating."

https://people.com/parents/nick-cann...ds-on-purpose/

Someone want to tell Nick the male seahorse is the one to carry and raise offspring?

Beeyotch, mostroop and tulip like this.

Well then, that just cements that Nick is a selfish asshole.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    My personal opinion: if you have that many kids with that many baby mamas, under a certain age particularly, then there is no way you’re not a shit father.

In general I agree, but Federline turned out to be alright.
    tulip likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

^but the kids spend most of their time or at least 50% with him.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information