Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1294
Like Tree5498Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

This was posted on CDAN today.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 05, 2021

Blind Item #2

The alliterate one just writes a check and the next thing you know, the author who was plagiarized, says nothing is amiss.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 6:45 AM 14 COMMENTS

DawnM74 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

did meghan markle compare herself to roald dahl or jk rowling?
    just read the confusing drivel the daily mail claims is english, and the comparison was drawn by whoever writes the teleprompter content, so why is the article called "Allison Langdon throws shade at Meghan Markle over kids' book" as if she'd compared herself to those authors?

also, she's not the first celebrity to write kids' books (you wouldn't know that from listening to the racist biddies bitch about this) but she is one of the few to write a kids' book featuring a mixed-race kid, and with artwork by a Black illustrator - two things you would think people would be happy about, no?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

but she broke up a happeee family! and was terrible to her dad!

I fucking hate Karl Stefanovic.
    Be excellent to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    did meghan markle compare herself to roald dahl or jk rowling?
    just read the confusing drivel the daily mail claims is english, and the comparison was drawn by whoever writes the teleprompter content, so why is the article called "Allison Langdon throws shade at Meghan Markle over kids' book" as if she'd compared herself to those authors?

also, she's not the first celebrity to write kids' books (you wouldn't know that from listening to the racist biddies bitch about this) but she is one of the few to write a kids' book featuring a mixed-race kid, and with artwork by a Black illustrator - two things you would think people would be happy about, no?
    Fergie has written a few children's books. Sarah Ferguson not the Black Eyed Pea.
    sputnik likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Fergie has written a few children's books. Sarah Ferguson not the Black Eyed Pea.
    Prince Charles also wrote a childen's book.
    sputnik likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

William and Kate will probably write one. “The uppity interloper who ruined everything”. With Oprah interview pop-ups.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

At the grocery store, the cover of In Touch declared Meghan is the person who brought down the monarchy. It made me chuckle. I mean, I know, it's In Touch, but seriously, if she is single handedly responsible for bringing down the historical institution, I have to say it couldn't have been that strong to begin with.

Let's just blame the outsider instead of years and years and years of issues.

But, but, she's half-black and LOOKS AT THE CAMERA LIKE SHE OWNS THE PLACE!!!!
    czb, Kittylady, weathered1 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    William and Kate will probably write one. “The uppity interloper who ruined everything”. With Oprah interview pop-ups.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    At the grocery store, the cover of In Touch declared Meghan is the person who brought down the monarchy. It made me chuckle. I mean, I know, it's In Touch, but seriously, if she is single handedly responsible for bringing down the historical institution, I have to say it couldn't have been that strong to begin with.

Let's just blame the outsider instead of years and years and years of issues.
    Yeah, and what she did was also much more "classless" than Fergie and the whole toe-sucking stuff (I know she was divorced by then, but really). And let's not forget Chuck and his "tampon" phone sex with Camilla, LOL. The countless mistresses, the inbreeding etc. ugh.
    mostroop, tulip, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post

************************************************** ************************************
    Well, it looks like you are onto something there, Constance! Best of all...Bill and Kathy have to drag Meghan's name into the headline because that's the only way they'll get noticed! MUAHAHAHAHA!

This Daily Fail is one big bag of pathetic. They can't keep this boring ass chick's name off their pages for shit. I mean, when you've got a shady freak ass pedo right under your noses and no telling how many other really scandalous goings on with others, but you're still revolving around someone as boring and basic as Meghan who doesn't even live in your country anymore... Come on.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty;[URL="tel:3813868"
    3813868[/URL]]

************************************************** ************************************
    Well, it looks like you are onto something there, Constance! Best of all...Bill and Kathy have to drag Meghan's name into the headline because that's the only way they'll get noticed! MUAHAHAHAHA!

TBH I’m more pissed off that the wanker PM BJ is about to start an “incident” with the French over fucking Brexit!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    TBH I’m more pissed off that the wanker PM BJ is about to start an “incident” with the French over fucking Brexit!!!!
    Well between that and Meg he's got rid of the questions about his dodgy decor and whether he tried to get Tory party donors to pay for his latest kid's nanny so old Bodge Job is probably quite happy. Plus the Little Englander DM readership are probably creaming their y-fronts at the idea of "seeing those Frenchies off!".
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information