Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: John Mayer loves Xanax

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ok, seriously, I take Xanax 'as needed'....which means 2-3 times a week at nightime. I almost never take it during the day....should I be worried about this?? I have never had an issue NOT taking it, but jeepers I'm freaking out. I THINK I NEED A XANAX! No, I'm asking as serious question though...
    I don't think intermittent use like that would create a dependence but I'm not a doctor. I'm sure you're fine LynnieD.

I too suffer from anxiety however, I take Lexapro (antidepressant) to deal with it instead of Zanax. I didn't like that I had to be anxious to take the Zanax but, didn't want to take it unless I needed it - viscious cycle. I went on Lexapro to stop the anxiety before it started. It has been a great thing for me. When I am really stressed, I take a couple of hits of Mary Jane and I am fine.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I too suffer from anxiety however, I take Lexapro (antidepressant) to deal with it instead of Zanax. I didn't like that I had to be anxious to take the Zanax but, didn't want to take it unless I needed it - viscious cycle. I went on Lexapro to stop the anxiety before it started. It has been a great thing for me. When I am really stressed, I take a couple of hits of Mary Jane and I am fine.
    I'm so jealous. I think I've been on nearly anti-depressant including Lexapro. For me, it ends up exacerbating the anxiety. Even Buspar and Paxil didn't work. My body assimilates medications weird. Pathetically, I have a abnormal reaction to Benadryl (even the dye free). My heart starts racing and my skin feels like it has ants crawling under it.

Maybe I need to consider Mary Jane.
    Last edited by Let It Be; February 25th, 2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: explain benadryl allergy

Twitchy! Can you still see this? You've been accidentally banned, zomg. I went to click on the spammer's post underneath yours, and accidentally gave the infraction to you instead. I reversed it, but you're still showing as banned... sent a PM to SVZ, hopefully he can fix it. I'm SO sorry! Hopefully fixed soon.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Oh noes!!Time for Twitchyinfinite.0!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

ZOMG. Does anyone have some contact information for her?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

LMAO!!! Oh Tati - this is hysterical. I want to see Twitchy's face when she tried to log in and gets the message that she is banned...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

WHY WAS I BANNED?

WHY WAS I BANNED?

WHY WAS I BANNED?

And really wonder why she was banned......

Yeah, I'll let twitchy know what's up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thanks, Greys! Damn interweb lag and baby-brain fog...

Perhaps we shall all laugh about this soon. For now, I feel awful!

- Kahlil Gibran

Words cannot describe how hard I'm laughing. Maybe it is time for twitchy3.0!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's annoying, I can reverse infractions, but I guess it doesn't take if it was an infraction that resulted in a banning? Grrr. Argh.

Twitchy 3.0 would be a little hilarious, though.

eta: Banned for Spamming, at that!

- Kahlil Gibran

Just heard from twitch, she's cracking up too . She might 3.0 it if SVZ is off on hiatus again.

Unless I ban her for having multiple accounts...

Thanks, Greys.

- Kahlil Gibran

Oh God, I miss Twitchy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information