Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston might be shacking up with Jason Lewis

Love her or hate her she is classy, loved, Americans Sweetheart <snip>
    those who write stupid comments a bout Jenni are Angelina Jolie fans who are drug addicts, sluts, homereckers
    I'm so sorry it took a while to reply to this thread...I had to roll the neighbors off of me after our retro Key Party, and then they got all mad because they couldn't find their coke spoon. Turns out it was stuck in the dimples of my fat thigh, but at least I had my checkbook on the night stand so I could write them a $110 million check for a new one. Luckily, the Slutty Homewrecker Society Christmas Party went off without a hitch otherwise.

Anyway, now that the party's over and I have time to read GR, I just have to say I definitely am on the "Jennifer Anniston Is Not America's Sweetheart" train. So, not everyone loves her or thinks she is classy.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I'm so sorry it took a while to reply to this thread...I had to roll the neighbors off of me after our retro Key Party, and then they got all mad because they couldn't find their coke spoon. Turns out it was stuck in the dimples of my fat thigh, but at least I had my checkbook on the night stand so I could write them a $110 million check for a new one. Luckily, the Slutty Homewrecker Society Christmas Party went off without a hitch otherwise.

Anyway, now that the party's over and I have time to read GR, I just have to say I definitely am on the "Jennifer Anniston Is Not America's Sweetheart" train. So, not everyone loves her or thinks she is classy.
    welcome to the Jennifer threads, Inigo.

I actually slept with two married men in between my first post and this one. They were both drug addicts.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Anybody remember him in Sex in the City when he shaved his hair off because Samantha's hair fell out from the chemo? He was so sweet, and so fucking hot!!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^ I do. That was the only time I've ever seen him act. HEY KENESHA: TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND JENNI THAT THE WORLD WANTS ALL THEIR MONEY BACK FOR WATCHING HER CRAPTASTIC MOVIES. SHE COULDN'T EVEN CARRY HER OWN SHOW. SHE WAS TOO BUSY CARRYING HER OWN CHIN. PEACE.

Chin

Haha glad to see the chin bashing trend is still on and OMG someone actually thinks Maniston is gorgeous. I must be dreaming that post couldnt be real, could it?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Haha glad to see the chin bashing trend is still on and OMG someone actually thinks Maniston is gorgeous. I must be dreaming that post couldnt be real, could it?
    Good to see you, Crazy. Been a while. And, yeah, we're still bashing the Chin. No Aniston thread would be complete without it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Chin
    Chin-chin

hey sweetie! I've been wondering where you've been. You're not dreaming, Keneesha really loves the ponyface. And I love Keneesha for it. But that's probably because I'm a junkie slut who secretly loves Angie.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Coke addicted chin, not America's sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Good to see you, Crazy. Been a while. And, yeah, we're still bashing the Chin. No Aniston thread would be complete without it.
    Awww thanks Kingcap it's good to see ya also, even better to see you're still hatin on the CHIN, you make me so proud Kingcap.

CHIN CHIN CHIN all the way home!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    hey sweetie! I've been wondering where you've been. You're not dreaming, Keneesha really loves the ponyface. And I love Keneesha for it. But that's probably because I'm a junkie slut who secretly loves Angie.
    Hello babe. Im loving Keneesha as well, she made me laugh my guts out. Don't worry my slutty little junkie, we can hit up together and watch re-runs of Friends... oh I mean Tomb Raider.

Been heaps busy with work and last minute xmas shopping. If I dont see all your beautiful assz before Xmas and the New Year have a safe and FANTASTIC ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    I don't understand people in this world, if Jenni had Brad Pitt for over (7) solid years why can't she get a man? Most of you are jealous because she gets the most handsome men in Hollywood, Jenni is not ugly she is average just like any of us. Love her or hate her she is classy, loved, Americans Sweetheart and above all she is worth 110 million dollars which you haters don't have. What did she do wrong? She can't stop living just because she's divorced from Brad Pitt, you are all jealous she looks too good to be 38, those who write stupid comments a bout Jenni are Angelina Jolie fans who are drug addicts, sluts, home wreckers and would do anything to ruin someone's life. Jenni has moved on with her life and she is happy, at least all I know she is not a whore, she is a decent woman whose marriage didn't work, we need to respect her and leave her alone. If anything Brad took her directly to the ALTER and it was good for all those years. Why does Jane Pitt still love her? Because she was a good wife to his son, Brad still cares about her that is why he stated their relationship can never be erased in any way. I wish her good luck if she is with Jason she deserves to be happy just like any body else. We leave her alone, stop calling her a chin, what a bout Angelina, A Skeleton who has no flesh on her skin, with some ugly arms and tooth. Those who don't like Jenni just go hide under some rocks, leave her a lone. WE LOVE YOU JENNI you are gorgeous.
    Laughable

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I hesitate to say this, but I've never actually "got" the hatred that she seems to inspire. I don't think she's behaved all that badly since they got divorced. I remember seeing her one time giving an interview on Oprah, but other than that nothing else really. Hasn't it really been the tabloids implying things about her?

Awww thanks Kingcap it's good to see ya also, even better to see you're still hatin on the CHIN, you make me so proud Kingcap.

CHIN CHIN CHIN all the way home!
    Got to keep that Chin hate going, Crazy. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I hesitate to say this, but I've never actually "got" the hatred that she seems to inspire. I don't think she's behaved all that badly since they got divorced. I remember seeing her one time giving an interview on Oprah, but other than that nothing else really. Hasn't it really been the tabloids implying things about her?
    That's because you're not a lonely junkie having imaginary sex with Angelina in the nuthouse like the rest of us Chin-bashers. Consider yourself lucky.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information