Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1468
Like Tree3848Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

I thought that "friendship" was put an end to, at Kate's insistence. Surely he's not still carrying on with her?
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Possibly?

There's rumours that W lives in a different house on their grounds, or in a different place in Norfolk, to K. Let's be real, their manor houses are more than big enough to be separated under one roof.... and William is often over at Rose's instead.
    I thought those rumors were traced back to Megs, no?
    “A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.” Fred Allen

did rose whatsherface reconcile with her old husband?

eta: yep, still married. at least according to her instagram and the daily fail:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...hton-Hall.html
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LurkieLoo View Post
    I thought those rumors were traced back to Megs, no?
    Nope. This Lainey article sums it up pretty well.
    https://www.laineygossip.com/rumour-...ly-beast/66861

Prince Harry made his appearance at the Vax Live charity concert at LA's So-Fi Stadium on Sunday night

"Tăo estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Yup, Harry certainly looks miserable to me.

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hello, Hot Ginge!
    Daphodil and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I have to admit, he's looking pretty good.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I love that shirt he's wearing. Now I want to find it because the Viking would rock that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I love that shirt he's wearing. Now I want to find it because the Viking would rock that.
    Did a quick Google. He's worn this shirt here: https://www.everlane.com/products/me...kId=3561760780 Looks the same other than that's grey and this one looks more blue to me.

So are we not talking about the most boring YouTube channel ever???
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...outube-channel

Careful what you say’: Prince William and Kate launch YouTube channel

Debut video includes clips of couple on royal engagements, with William joking: ‘these guys are filming everything’

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have become YouTubers, launching their own channel on the global video-sharing site with a fast-edited promotional video showing them at work and play.
    Their YouTube debut post begins with the couple sitting on a sofa. Prince Williamjokes with Kate while pointing to the camera and people behind it, saying: “Be careful what you say now because these guys are filming everything.”
    Advertisement
    “I know,” Kate replies, as the 25-second video – accompanied by a staccato electronic soundtrack – rapidly shows clips of the two of them on engagements, including Kate trying her hand at archery, William flying a helicopter, and the couple on their official visit to Bhutan.
    It also shows a laughing Kate shearing sheep during a visit to a Lake District farm, William sitting with Sir David Attenborough to promote the duke’s Earthshot environment prize, and the couple admiring billboards showcasing Kate’s Hold Still photographic project. In one clip, an outtake from this year’s St Patrick’s Day video, Kate tells William: “You don’t need to roll your Rs.”
    The future king and queen will continue to feature in exclusive videos posted on the site in the coming months.
    The Cambridges already use Twitter and Instagram to promote their work, often posting videos of engagements.
    Last week, in celebration of their 10th wedding anniversary, they released a professionally shot video that gave a glimpse into their family life, playing with their children at their Norfolk home, in sand dunes on a nearby beach, and toasting marshmallows round a campfire.
    Advertisement
    They are not the first royals to turn to YouTube. The Queen launched her own channel on the platform in 2007 to promote the British monarchy. The concept of video-sharing was reportedly explained to her by her granddaughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.
    In September, Prince Charles launched RE:TV, a content platform for short films with Charles as editor-in-chief that was born out of his Sustainable Markets initiative as a way to “inform and inspire audiences about sustainability”.
    While members of the royal family have long used social media, it has been a particularly popular tool during the coronavirus pandemic, with videos of their virtual engagements released on a regular basis.

BITTER likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

That Bill! He's such a card!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    That Bill! He's such a card!
    Only if decks come up with a Future Future King card..... unless he sees himself as the Joker.

Looks like he always has to me. He's even wearing those old brown shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post

Prince Harry made his appearance at the Vax Live charity concert at LA's So-Fi Stadium on Sunday night
    “A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.” Fred Allen

BBC Faces Accusations of Censorship After Removing Prince Andrew Joke From Drag Race Episode

Photo: Peter Macdiarmid (Getty Images)

The BBC has reportedly come under fire for censorship after editing an episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under in order to remove a joke made about Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew, a longtime associate of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, was essentially sidelined from royal life after being accused of participating in the sex trafficking and sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre, who was a minor at the time of the alleged incidents.

During the Snatch Game challenge, Drag Race Down Under competitor Anita Wigl’it—who was dressed in full drag as Queen Elizabeth II at the time—made a joke referencing the allegations against Prince Andrew, commenting: “I wish a dingo would have taken my baby, then I wouldn’t have anything to do with Prince Andrew anymore.” Some sources are also reporting that the BBC removed another joke made by Anita Wigl’it about Prince Andrew. “When somebody turns 100, I write them a letter, and when somebody turns 16 Prince Andrew sends them a text,” she joked. The original broadcast also contained a joke made by an in-character Anita Wigl’it about Prince Philip which was also removed by the BBC after being deemed inappropriate for British viewers.

A BBC spokesperson confirmed that the joke about Prince Andrew had been removed but did not elaborate on the reasoning behind that decision, instead saying: “The BBC occasionally makes edits to acquired programmes in accordance with UK audience expectations.”

I personally don’t think there are many circumstances where it’s appropriate to joke about sexual abuse and pedophilia, especially considering the deeply horrific details we know about the as-yet-unaddressed allegations against Prince Andrew. But the BBC’s choice to censor these particular jokes “in accordance with UK audience expectations” appears to be a failed attempt to shield the royal family from even comedic critique. This is the second time in recent months where the BBC’s decisions on how to cover the royal family garnered pushback from viewers—the first was when the broadcaster decided to dedicate all its channels to covering Prince Philip’s death, a choice that attracted a record-breaking number of viewer complaints.

The BBC’s censorship also appears to only apply to comments about certain members of the royal family. During the very same segment from which the BBC removed the Prince Andrew joke, they left in another joke from Anita Wigl’it as Elizabeth II, in which she remarked that her advice to Meghan Markle was “don’t piss me off – and wear a seatbelt.”

https://jezebel.com/bbc-faces-accusa...rin-1846874206

---------------------

I need to find an uncensored version of that Drag Race episode. Anita Wigl'it sounds fucking hilarious.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information