Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1504
Like Tree3980Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

What a prince.

Seriously, though - how unhappy do you have to be to spend months away from your kids? Unless, maybe she just doesn't have much of a maternal drive, who knows? I agree she would not be allowed to take the kids with her.
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.

Call me naive, but I still believe that she's really sick and that she misses her kids. That said, I don't think she's happy in Monaco or with Albert. She'd been Albert's choice and instead of being happy that he finally made up his ind and that Charlene gave them a heir, still all of Monaco talks shit about her, just because she isn't like Grace Kelly, who had to endure a lot of hate when she was alive and only became a saint after she died (or when they can put down Charlene in comparsion. I've been there, Monaco is just a little, overpriced but ugly rock, the citizens are megalomaniacs who aspire to greatness, it's laughable).

I’m with you. There was a time when she always wore something highnecked & I think I commented at the time.

She has access to the best medical, but don’t they got to France or Switzerland from Monaco? Why not stay in ZA with family instead of elsewhere alone.

In a statement last week, Charlene explained she would not return to her family in time for the anniversary, saying: 'This year will be the first time that I'm not with my husband on our anniversary in July, which is difficult, and it saddens me.'However, Albert and I had no choice but to follow the medical team's instructions even though it is extremely difficult. He has been the most incredible support to me.
    'My daily conversations with Albert and my children help immensely to keep my spirits up, but I miss being with them.
    'It was special to have my family visit me in South Africa, and it was truly wonderful seeing them. I can't wait to be reunited with them.'”
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

And I’m here still stuck over ‘dipping his stick in her cookie’
    Annika likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I suspect that Charlene's deal was - I give you legitimate heirs, you don't embarrass me. Albert didn't hold up his end of the deal, as more illegitimate kids have popped out of the woodwork. Also... he's done jack squat to protect her from the bullshits that Lofty mentioned - the bitching from other euro aristos.

Prince George is turning 8!
    On Wednesday, his parents, Prince William and Kate Middleton, released a gorgeous snap of the birthday boy on their official Instagram account, writing alongside it: “Turning eight(!) tomorrow ����”

In the photo, George is sporting a striped collared shirt and smiling broadly, sitting on a Land Rover Defender. The choice of car could be seen as a poignant nod to Prince Philip, the late Duke of Edinburgh, who was closely associated with the vehicle.
    The casual photo at the family base — Amner Hall in Norfolk — was taken by the Duchess of Cambridge, who is a keen amateur photographer and regularly takes photos of her children to mark their milestones.
    It comes amid reports that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were considering not sharing a photo of their eldest child due to trolls commenting on his appearance.
    “There are rumors that we might not see the photograph [of Prince George] when he’s eight, because they’ve been so upset by the rudeness of people mocking a little boy aged seven, and I hope they can overcome that,” royal biographer Angela Levin said on the UK’s True Royal TV.
    The youngest heir to the throne recently had a moment of viral fame for his reactions to the vicissitudes of England’s run in the Euro Cup Final, looking particularly crestfallen when the team lost to Italy in a penalty shootout.
    Prince William was seen comforting son Prince George alongside Kate Middleton after England’s staggering defeat at the Euro 2020 finals. BBCRoyal expert Robert Lacey recently revealed that George has been told that he will one day be king.
    “Sometime around the boy’s seventh birthday in the summer of 2020, it is thought that his parents went into more detail about what the little prince’s life of future royal ‘service and duty’ would particularly involve,” Lacey wrote in his new, updated version of “Battle of Brothers” (via Daily Mail).
    Lacey added that his parents wanted to tell George about his daunting destiny at a “controlled moment of their choice” at the age of 7, partly because William was unhappy that he was aware of it his entire life.
    The couple has been adamant about trying to give their children “a normal upbringing” and ensuring that the monarchy will “stay relevant and keep up with modern times,” Lacey wrote.

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

1. He looks just like his dad to me.

2. Those kids are not living anything close to normal lives.

3. The monarchy is so behind the times that they are basically still living in the 1800s.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    1. He looks just like his dad to me.
    So the Windsor fug will hit hard, fast, and relatively early.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

George has the Windsor Teeth for sure.
    DawnM74 and BITTER like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Windsor fug creeping in.
    DawnM74, BITTER and teforde23 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^
    he's definitely got more of the vaguely simian windsor face, like old liz, as opposed to harry who's got more of the horsy-but-handsome mountbatten face, like philip.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    he's definitely got more of the vaguely simian windsor face, like old liz, as opposed to harry who's got more of the horsy-but-handsome mountbatten face, like philip.
    What a perfect way to put it, Sput.

^^^
    lol thanks
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

He's likely going to need braces, hopefully it will be a better end result than his father. But all kids are toothy for a time when they first get their permanent teeth. This will be the 3rd generation of Windsor kids I watch grow up!
    BITTER likes this.

I cracked up at "vaguely simian" good description for that look of a palate and teeth that are too big for the rest of the face.
    sputnik and MsDark like this.

Thread Information