Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1394
Like Tree3582Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3

She does have a wattle brooch.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Twitchy, is this your spirit animal... rebel and agitator that you are?

The Queen's Wattle Brooch

Brookie and Neptunia like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^no one could prop her up a little bit in that chair?
    Found this.....I made a few changes to the text due to translation issues..

Two artificial knees

It is not the first time Queen Margrethe has struggled with osteoarthritis of the spine. Back in 2003, she had surgery for spinal stenosis, which flared up again only two years later. At the time, doctors treat the disease medically. But one year later the queen again underwent surgery for osteoarthritis of the knee.

The five times Her Majesty operations on her
    knees, and today is the country's queen fitted with two artificial knees. But although Queen Margrethe has been very troubled by pain, it is nevertheless she managed to carry out her duties in January and early February, where there has been Accession audience for new ambassadors at Amalienborg Palace and the opening of an exhibition at the Royal Arsenal.

Danish Royal Media Watch: Daisy Enjoys Her Time Off: While Derf Is Regent, The Queen Relaxes in France and Norway

Shinola likes this.

Ew. Fuck Royalties. It's 2020.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Found this.....I made a few changes to the text due to translation issues..

Two artificial knees

It is not the first time Queen Margrethe has struggled with osteoarthritis of the spine. Back in 2003, she had surgery for spinal stenosis, which flared up again only two years later. At the time, doctors treat the disease medically. But one year later the queen again underwent surgery for osteoarthritis of the knee.

The five times Her Majesty operations on her
    knees, and today is the country's queen fitted with two artificial knees. But although Queen Margrethe has been very troubled by pain, it is nevertheless she managed to carry out her duties in January and early February, where there has been Accession audience for new ambassadors at Amalienborg Palace and the opening of an exhibition at the Royal Arsenal.

Danish Royal Media Watch: Daisy Enjoys Her Time Off: While Derf Is Regent, The Queen Relaxes in France and Norway

She's a two pack a day smoker and there is a link between joint diseases and smoking, isn't there? I hear that she even smokes in "No Smoking" areas.
    rollo likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

I thought she quit?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

it's mostly genetic i think. arthritis and joint issues tend to run in families. it's very present on my mom's side, much less on my dad's. lots of former athletes or people who did a lot of sports also end up with destroyed knees and hips and shoulders...
    my late aunt had crippling arthritis that started in her late 30s and she never smoked a day in her life.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sarah Ferguson Launches a YouTube Channel

She's starting a daily story time for children during the ongoing coronavirus crisis.

Apparently the children of Britain haven't been traumatized enough.

BITTER likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Sarah Ferguson Launches a YouTube Channel

She's starting a daily story time for children during the ongoing coronavirus crisis.

Apparently the children of Britain haven't been traumatized enough.

Add to that the women of the Commonwealth. I can't unsee that ... between the tacky shit in her hair, the tacky shit OF her hair (that is some frizz, and I speak as someone who battles that), and the puffy face ... um, no.
    BITTER and DawnM74 like this.

Fergie, PLEASE brush your hair!
    Daphodil, BITTER and DawnM74 like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

czb

is this that budgie series? or is it something new?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Add to that the women of the Commonwealth. I can't unsee that ... between the tacky shit in her hair, the tacky shit OF her hair (that is some frizz, and I speak as someone who battles that), and the puffy face ... um, no.
    I used to think she had such a pretty face full of joy...here she just looks like crazy cat lady.
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.

Being married to a pedo rapist will do that to one.

She looks better when she doesn't smile.

Sweden's Princess Sofia is working alongside healthcare staff after undergoing intensive training to help out during coronavirus crisis

• Princess Sofia undertook a three-day medical course at a Stockholm university
    • She has started assisting healthcare workers amid the coronavirus pandemic

Princess Sofia of Sweden is working alongside healthcare staff after undergoing health training to help during the coronavirus crisis.

The princess, who is married to Prince Carl Phillip, took a three-day medical course at Sophiahemmet University College in Stockholm, where she is an honorary chair member.

After completing the course, Sophia was able to begin assisting with healthcare work during the pandemic.

Princess Sofia of Sweden is undergoing health training to help during the coronavirus crisis

The university has started training up to 80 people a week to help lift the heavy burden placed on doctors and medical workers in the country, according to local media reports.

Director of the Information and Press Department at the Royal Court Margaretha Thorgren said the princess wants to make a voluntary contribution to healthcare at at time where resources are stretched.

Princess Sofia became part of the Swedish royal family in 2015, after marrying Phillip. The couple have two children, Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel, who are fifth and sixth in line to the throne.

Princess Sofia became part of the Swedish royal family in 2015, after marrying Prince Carl Phillip

Sweden's Princess Sofia is working alongside healthcare staff after undergoing intensive training | Daily Mail Online
    twitchy2.0 and BITTER like this.

Thread Information