Page 93 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3352
Like Tree6863Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

A*O

It’s well known that Andrew is HMQs favourite child for some inexplicable reason as he’s always been a lazy, arrogant prick and probably the least likeable. But if he’s Porchester/Carnaervon’s lovechild that might explain it.
    lindsaywhit and DawnM74 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^Andrew really is gross on every level.
    BITTER, Lofty Bike and Mrs Fawlty like this.

I can't wait to hear about the tantrums when Charles is King and cuts all the York spending.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mona...182200020.html (Sorry - i do not remember how to post a photo! Lots of pics at the link)

Monaco's Royal Twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella Started School Today

Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis might have some competition in the cutest-royal-kids in Europe department.

Today, Monaco's 3-year-old royal twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, went back to school, and in honor of the occasion, their mother, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene, posted a few sweet candids of the youngsters on her Instagram account.

Celebrity
    Town & Country Caroline Hallemann,Town & Country Wed, Sep 12 2:22 PM EDT
    Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
    Photo credit: VALERY HACHE - Getty Images

From Town & Country

Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis might have some competition in the cutest-royal-kids in Europe department.

Today, Monaco's 3-year-old royal twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, went back to school, and in honor of the occasion, their mother, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene, posted a few sweet candids of the youngsters on her Instagram account. (Swipe right to see all three images of the children with their backpacks on.)

This summer has proven to be quite busy for the younger members of the House of Grimaldi. At the end of August, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended Monaco's annual end of summer picnic, both fully decked out in the country's traditional attire.

“[It] was a very, very, very beautiful evening,” one attendee told People. “The children clearly enjoyed themselves with their cousins around them and, the music and food.”

Celebrity
    Town & Country Caroline Hallemann,Town & Country Wed, Sep 12 2:22 PM EDT
    Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
    Photo credit: VALERY HACHE - Getty Images

From Town & Country

Today, Monaco's 3-year-old royal twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, went back to school, and in honor of the occasion, their mother, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene, posted a few sweet candids of the youngsters on her Instagram account. (Swipe right to see all three images of the children with their backpacks on.)

This summer has proven to be quite busy for the younger members of the House of Grimaldi. At the end of August, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended Monaco's annual end of summer picnic, both fully decked out in the country's traditional attire.

“[It] was a very, very, very beautiful evening,” one attendee told People. “The children clearly enjoyed themselves with their cousins around them and, the music and food.”

Photo credit: Pascal Le Segretain - Getty Images
    They also reportedly vacationed with their whole family in Tahiti.

Unlike Duchesses Meghan and Kate, whose public communications are run through social media accounts for Kensington Palace, members of the other European royal families often do have personal Instagram profiles. And over the past few months Princess Charlene, who is married to Grace Kelly's son, Prince Albert II, has posted several other photos of her children.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

sluce!

I swear those twins have been 3 for 10 years now.
    BITTER, Nevan, tulip and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I swear those twins have been 3 for 10 years now.
    They are almost 4.

The boy twin is kinda creepy looking. A certain Children of the Corn quality to him......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A*O

More crappy eurotrash genes, poor things. They look unhealthy, almost transparent.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

I think they are pretty, most blonde little kids I know look the same. They look very much like Charlene , especially the boy.
    Charlene and her brother.

BBC Reportedly Snubs Princess Eugenie's Wedding Over Flop Ratings, and the Palace Is PISSED
    Awkward times.

by MEHERA BONNER
    SEP 17, 2018

In highly awkward news, the BBC has reportedly turned down a chance to broadcast Princess Eugenie's October 12 royal wedding to Jack Brooksbank because they think it'll be a ratings flop. Which is...kinda sad? Like, who knew the BBC could be so savage!

The Daily Mail reports that Eugenie's dad Prince Andrew was "attempting to strike a deal with the network," and after a series of secret meetings was told that the wedding would not make the cut for broadcast.

"From the outset the instruction from the very top was that Eugenie’s wedding must be televised," a source tells The Daily Mail. "The BBC was approached because they have a special relationship with Buckingham Palace and a formula that works. But they turned it down because they don’t think enough people will tune in and that there isn’t enough support for the Yorks."

So, how does the Palace feel about this snub? NOT GREAT.

"The feeling at the Palace is that the BBC has dropped the ball," the source continues. "At the end of the day this is going to be a huge Royal Wedding, with all the senior members of the Royal Family in attendance. But nobody wants to take the risk and spend the money it would cost to put it on air."

Apparently, ITV could come to the rescue and air the wedding in England, but womp.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...ings-flop-bbc/
    rollo and DawnM74 like this.

Haha, she's invited lots of celebrities too and many more people than Harry and Meghan had. But at the end of the day, they are NON-WORKING royals and it's on a Friday afternoon.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Personally I will look at the pics but I'm not interested in sitting down and actually watching.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

A*O

Haha. The Yorks have always believed they are WAY more popular and important with the plebs than they actually are. Andrew and Fergie made the front pages for their wedding when he was #2 for the throne 35 years ago. Their dorky daughters who contribute zero to anything? Fuck off princess.
    Icepik, effie2, emkat and 2 others like this.

but they are the true blue blood princesses!

Thread Information