Page 130 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2336
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: Her contract is finally up!! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Bronze Member

i have always thought suri is his(not saying they had sex to achieve it lol)..... she looks like him and some other members of his family

i saw this on a website today

mama cruise, tommy and suri

@echocheung | #tomcruise

also this childhood pics of tom family showed on his e true hollywood story, one of his sisters looks like suri

suri

its looks like his sister cass(The children COS teacher and nanny) she is apparently the last child in the family

recent pic of cass

Last edited by Sukie; July 31st, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Sarzy likes this.

Found this old article from Fox News that is pretty interesting:
    Katie Holmes' Missing Days

Published June 21, 2005
    FoxNews.com

The newly engaged Katie Holmes still has some explaining to do to her friends and family.
    There were 16 days in April during which no one seems to know where she was.
    Holmes made a public appearance on April 4 at the premiere of "Steel Magnolias" on Broadway.
    She came with her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, and a couple of other friends. They were there to support Rebecca Gayheart, who was making her Broadway debut.
    I know this because I spoke to Holmes at length during the play's intermission. She said she had just moved into her New York apartment and was looking forward to seeing the city.
    I also know that on April 4, she had not yet made the acquaintance of Tom Cruise. She briefly dated Josh Hartnett after breaking up with actor Chris Klein.
    Hartnett, Klein, Cruise: Which of these three is not like the others?
    Klein and Hartnett are young and tall. Cruise is middle-aged and height-challenged.
    On the other hand, he's the biggest movie star in the world. They are not.
    Holmes was busy during that first week in April. On April 7, she was photographed at the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi event.
    Four days later, Holmes was still in New York and was photographed at VH1's "Save the Music" concert. She still had not met Cruise.
    Sometime that week, her friends say, she flew to Los Angeles for a meeting with Cruise about a role in "Mission: Impossible 3." The meeting took place after April 11.
    The next time anyone heard from Holmes was on April 27, when she appeared in public as Cruise's girlfriend and love of his life.
    Where was she during those 16 days?
    Somewhere during that time, she decided to fire both her manager and agent, each of whom she had been with for years and who were devoted to her.
    The manager, John Carrabino, also handles Renée Zellweger and is beloved by his clients.
    Holmes also acquired a new best friend, Jessica Feshbach, the daughter of Joe Feshbach, a controversial Palo Alto, Calif., bond trader.
    The Feshbach family, according to published documents, has donated millions to the Church of Scientology. Jessica's aunt even runs a Scientology center in Florida.
    According to Richard Behar's now famous 1991 story in Time magazine about Scientology, the Feshbachs were the subject of congressional hearings in 1989.
    Behar wrote: "The heads of several companies claimed that Feshbach operatives have spread false information to government agencies and posed in various guises — such as a Securities and Exchange Commission official — in an effort to discredit the companies and drive the stocks down.
    "Michael Russell, who ran a chain of business journals, testified that a Feshbach employee called his bankers and interfered with his loans. Sometimes the Feshbachs send private detectives to dig up dirt on firms, which is then shared with business reporters, brokers and fund managers."
    The risk-taking Feshbachs, known the world over for making their fortune "shorting" stocks, and the level-headed, conservative Holmeses would be a difficult mix at a dinner table.
    Katie's father, Martin Holmes, is the senior partner in a large and respected Toledo, Ohio, law firm. His son, Martin Jr., has recently joined the firm. He's a Harvard graduate. Katie's mom, Kathy, is frequently cited in Toledo for her charity work.
    There is some fear among Holmes' close circle that her instant romance with Cruise is not as organic as portrayed.
    For one thing, Holmes was raised a strict Catholic. Also, gone from the picture are two close Holmes friends who used to be with her when she did publicity for a film.
    One of these is Meghann Birie, a childhood friend who has suddenly disappeared from Holmes' world. Another, a local TV producer here in New York, was too afraid to discuss the situation with me.
    We know that Cruise auditioned several actresses for this role before settling on Holmes. This column reported a story about Jennifer Garner. There have been published stories about Kate Bosworth, Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Alba being approached.
    A newer one involves Scarlett Johansson, who ran for her life when presented with a fait accompli dinner at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.
    And history has been rewritten since the April 27 unveiling.
    Curiously, since the Cruise-Holmes situation popped up, we have heard over and over again that Cruise was the young actress' idol when she was growing up.
    That's certainly interesting because all of the publicity that used to run on Holmes — still found all over the Internet — lists another Tom as her favorite actor.
    That would be Tom Hanks.

[QUOTE=Sukie;2777545]i have always thought suri is his(not saying they had sex to achieve it lol)..... she looks like him and some other members of his family

So if paternity wasn't what Katie was holding over his head...it must have been something else pretty damn good!

Stating the obvious, I know.

Damn. That one of his mom is pretty convincing.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Nope. Still not seeing it.
    Be excellent to each other.

I see Tommy all over suri's features and have from the get go. SHe has that maniacal stare he has!
    Jexxifer and Sarzy like this.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I've never seen the connection until that mama cruise/tom/suri comparison pic.

I still don't buy Cruise as Suri's father, resemblance or not. I have seen too many children who I know to be adopted or stepchildren, who look like their adoptive parents/ step parent. Facial expressions play such a part in resemblance and kids learn that by copying.

Maybe they used Josh Hartnett's sperm and Tom's SISTER'S egg lol

Tin foil hats for everyone!
    MmeVertigina and nana51 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I see Tommy all over suri's features and have from the get go. SHe has that maniacal stare he has!
    Lol, yeah, she does. I also thought she looked like a Mapother from the first pictures, much to my surprise (and disappointment). And the photos of Tom's mother and family are pretty convincing too. I think Suri probably is Tom's and the IVF worked a lot sooner than expected.

If we're just going by physical resemblance, I could also buy Josh Hartnett, but Suri looks nothing like Chris Klein.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukie View Post
    That's just one picture selected to prove a point. I can just as easily find a picture that shows Tom actually has no eyeballs and his mother is descended from a camel:

I don't see any resemblance to Suri there. She obviously hasn't started to show the camel traits yet. Let's hope she takes after Katie then.

Team Hartnett UNBROKEN!
    sluce and Trillion42 like this.

Elite Member

Kids pick up expressions from whoever is around them the most. I watched my niece start to do my "Oooooo" with pursed lips during a week of babysitting.

Chubby toddlers all look alike, and Tom's mom isn't that similar. When Suri develops that maniac rictus, with the chin that disappears into neck, that all the Mapother/Cruises possess, I'll call her biologically Tom's.

I, too, heard that Tom doesn't produce any sperm at all. He has some condition he's known about since his teens at least. But my sources weren't reliable and they have interests of their own. This was back in the mid-90s when I heard this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

^I agree about the chin and I think I remember reading about that condition which apparently causes the single front tooth thing as well but don't quote me on that and I'm too lazy to google because I'm watching the rowing.

It makes my head hurt. If she is Tom's then why the bullshit with the pillow and him giving up custody so easily.
    Suri needs to team with Paris Jackson and do a reality show, I need the dirt lol
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Just sayin'......

sputnik, Butterfly, sluce and 4 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information