Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

fgg

Hayden Panettiere obtains restraining order against ex Brian Hickerson

Hayden Panettiere was granted a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Brian Hickerson on Tuesday, Page Six confirmed.

The “Heroes” star, 30, filed a request for an out-of-state restraining order that would protect her in California, where she now resides. Panettiere’s request comes five months after Hickerson was arrested for domestic battery after allegedly assaulting her on Valentine’s Day in Wyoming.

In April, Hickerson reportedly pleaded not guilty to the charge. A trial is scheduled for September.

It was the second domestic violence arrest for Hickerson, who allegedly assaulted Panettiere in May 2019 during an altercation at their home after a night of drinking. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from the “Remember the Titans” actress.

In early June, Panettiere seemed to allude to having moved on from the relationship when she showed off her “newish” neck tattoo depicting the Eye of Ra, which is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal authority.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/15/hayde...ian-hickerson/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I hope she gets her life together
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

God, she's only 30?

fgg

Hayden Panettiere’s ex Brian Hickerson sentenced to jail for domestic violence

Hayden Panettiere’s ex Brian Hickerson is getting locked up.

Brian Hickerson was sentenced to 45 days in county jail after pleading no contest to two felony counts of injuring a spouse or girlfriend on Tuesday, April 20, E! News reported. The sentencing came after multiple domestic violence allegations involving the “Nashville” star.

Hickerson was also hit with four years of probation, must attend 52 domestic violence classes and must pay a $500 fee. He also received a five-year restraining order that bars him from going near Panettiere.

Hickerson must surrender to the jail by May 7.

Page Six has reached out to the LA District Attorney for comment.

The plea agreement stems from Hickerson’s July 2020 arrest in which he initially pleaded not guilty to assaulting the “Heroes” actress. That same day, Panettiere addressed the abuse allegations.

“I am coming forward with the truth about what happened to me with the hope that my story will empower others in abusive relationships to get the help they need and deserve,” she wrote on Instagram.

“I am prepared to do my part to make sure this man never hurts anyone again. I’m grateful for my support system, which helped me find the courage to regain my voice and my life.”

Panettiere, 31, hasn’t publicly addressed Hickerson’s sentencing.

Hickerson was also arrested on Valentine’s Day 2020 for allegedly assaulting the actress while they were in Wyoming.

Police confirmed to us at the time that they arrested and booked Hickerson for domestic battery and also charged him with interfering with a police officer for allegedly refusing to identify himself, both misdemeanors in the state of Wyoming.

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/21/hayde...-days-in-jail/
    Sassiness likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wow. I wonder how bad the assault was? Did the story ever cover that?

I worried about her. Good to hear she spoke up and I hope she has a good support system around her.
    -

Well, this has been going on for a few years now, he was arrested 3 times and I'm sure there were numerous times the police weren't involved. She kept taking him back, charges dropped because she wouldn't cooperate etc. If she really has stayed away from him since July 2020 and cooperated with his prosecution, maybe there is hope for her yet. I hope so anyway.
    mostroop, dexter7 and lindsaywhit like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Did she ever officially divorce that gigantic Russian dude she had the baby (that she never sees) with?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Did she ever officially divorce that gigantic Russian dude she had the baby (that she never sees) with?
    From what I can find:

1. Hayden and Klitschko were never actually married, only engaged.
    2. Hayden gave up custody of the daughter voluntarily, and goes to Ukraine to visit her
    3. Klitschko is Ukrainian, but born in Kazakhstan.
    4. Klitschko is actually pretty smart - he has a PhD in Sports Science and teaches master's-level students occasionally at a university

Given how fucked up her own childhood is alleged to be - and how her relationships have played out, maybe her daughter is better off with the giant Ukrainian? It is said that HP visits a lot and he has his family around as well.

Given that she is pressing charges on this dude, I hope that she is getting the proper help & support that she seems to need. When you come from a shit family that treated you badly as a kid it’s hard to change the results of that and it’s easy to slip back into old ways. Good luck to her.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    From what I can find:

1. Hayden and Klitschko were never actually married, only engaged.
    2. Hayden gave up custody of the daughter voluntarily, and goes to Ukraine to visit her
    3. Klitschko is Ukrainian, but born in Kazakhstan.
    4. Klitschko is actually pretty smart - he has a PhD in Sports Science and teaches master's-level students occasionally at a university
    Wow. Maybe she should have stuck around? Or maybe he and the baby are better off that she didn't.

But if he's got this much going on upstairs I have to wonder why he was piddling around with a Hollywood actress 14 years younger than him?

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Wow. Maybe she should have stuck around? Or maybe he and the baby are better off that she didn't.

But if he's got this much going on upstairs I have to wonder why he was piddling around with a Hollywood actress 14 years younger than him?
    14 years younger and 14 inches shorter. It never made sense to me.

Yes, they looked so weird together.

And I'm saying this having been married to/with someone 19 years who was a foot taller than me.

But it wasn't just height with them. He had huge physical features (head, hands, etc) which dwarfed hers. One of his hands is as big as her whole head. It literally looked like he was walking with a child when they were side by side. It's almost unsettling.

A Brigitte Nielsen sized woman would look dainty next to this dude.

I remember feeling such sympathy/empathy when she was hugely pregnant with this giant's baby.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

So many bright guys are smitten with not-so-bright girls noticeably younger than them... I definitely notice that now I'm almost 40 and invisible to educated men in their 40s...
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Those men are not as bright as they seem. They're creepy and flawed. And often have control issues.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information