Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Danny Masterson Accused of Sexual Assault and Scientology of Cover-up

Danny Masterson's wife is a trashy asshole. Read some stuff on her. She's a nasty, piece of work. Match made in heaven apparently.
    Kittylady likes this.

Bijou Philips?
    KrisNine likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Danny Masterson's wife is a trashy asshole. Read some stuff on her. She's a nasty, piece of work. Match made in heaven apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bijou Philips?
    Do tell!
    Kittylady and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bijou Philips?
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Do tell!
    I guess it was known that she basically bullied a guy for being gay on the set of a movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...-star-1057387/

Apparently, she was also fired from Almost Famous because she was trying to "corrupt" the star, who was 15 at the time. Also, she also harassed Heather Matarazzo in yet another movie.

Long ago, there was a story about her removing a tampon and putting it in the mouth of a friend that was sleeping/passed out. So, she's a real charmer.

fgg

Scientology secrets aired during Danny Masterson rape trial

Church of Scientology officials tried to keep women who were allegedly sexually assaulted by actor Danny Masterson — a church member — from reporting the abuse to law enforcement, according to testimony in his rape case.

Three women who have accused Masterson of sexual assault detailed efforts by officials from the fringe church to silence them during a preliminary hearing last week in a Los Angeles courtroom, the Los Angeles Times reported.

One of the alleged victims said a church official told her to put in writing that she would “take responsibility” for a 2001 alleged sexual assault, in which she claims the “That 70s Show” actor raped her while she was unconscious, the paper reported.

Another accuser testified that a church lawyer showed up to her family’s house and threatened to expel her from the congregation if she told police how Masterson allegedly raped her at his Hollywood mansion in 2004.

“We’re going to work out how you can not lose your daughter,” the lawyer told the accuser’s father, according to the report.

The entire church doctrine was seemingly called into question by one of the accusers, who said when she reported her alleged rape to church officials they pointed her to a passage from “Introduction to Scientology Ethics,” which discouraged her from speaking to law enforcement.

One of the church officials told her not to use the “R-word” and said reporting Masterson would be a “high crime” in the eyes of the church, according to the report.

Masterson will face trial on three counts of rape that date back to the early 2000s. He’s pleaded not guilty to the charges.

In a statement to the Times, the church denied it has a policy of dissuading alleged victims from reporting abuse to law enforcement — and claimed the accusations against Masterson were a “money shakedown.”

“Church policy explicitly demands Scientologists abide by all laws of the land, including the reporting of crimes. This is blatantly clear in the documents we understand were put before the Court — and many others,” church spokesperson Karin Pouw told the newspaper.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/28/scien...on-rape-trial/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

One of the church officials told her not to use the “R-word” and said reporting Masterson would be a “high crime” in the eyes of the church, according to the report.

Okay, so reporting your rapist is a high crime, but committing the actual rape is meh?
    They all need to burn in hell.
    I am hoping that this is the chip in the wall that makes this whole depraved and corrupt house come tumbling down.

I want it to be more than a court case with Danny Masterson, I’d love it to be leaked footage of tiny Tom naked male on male wrestling in jello or something......
    mostroop and Kittylady like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Yep!

I guess it was known that she basically bullied a guy for being gay on the set of a movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...-star-1057387/

Apparently, she was also fired from Almost Famous because she was trying to "corrupt" the star, who was 15 at the time. Also, she also harassed Heather Matarazzo in yet another movie.

Long ago, there was a story about her removing a tampon and putting it in the mouth of a friend that was sleeping/passed out. So, she's a real charmer.
    Disgusting. Look what a sick fuck her dad is, & in this particular case, the nut didn't fall far from the tree.

Isn't her dad the dude who had a sexual relationship with (i.e. raped) his own daughter (Mackenzie Philips) and introduced her to drugs which led to her lifelong struggles with addiction? Big surprise this chick is so fucked up.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Another accuser testified that a church lawyer showed up to her family’s house and threatened to expel her from the congregation if she told police how Masterson allegedly raped her at his Hollywood mansion in 2004.

“We’re going to work out how you can not lose your daughter,” the lawyer told the accuser’s father, according to the report.
    Even if the whole family were Scientologists, I'm trying to figure out how this threat would work. Is this a daughter who was a minor and whom she had custody of?

Ironically, the Masterson's stepfather (and the father of his half sister, actress Alanna), lost all contact with his family after he was kicked out of Scientology and declared a "suppressive person". Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Reaiche

Yep, she's all kinds of fucked up. The Almost Famous incident:

https://thetidbitonline.wordpress.co...or-harassment/

I also read about her bullying of Daniel Franzese and Heather Matarazzo.

This little bitch needed her ass kicked.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

how old was she during almost famous?

If her listed age is accurate, 20. Old enough to know better.

But when you're a 20 year old who's already lived many years of your relatively short life independent of parental supervision and guidance (and what you had was lacking) things could go all sorts of ways.

How not to be a predatory, bullying asshole was obviously not taught to her by anyone in her life who gave a sufficient fuck and not something she managed to figure out for herself yet. Getting fired from a job was probably a good reality check consequence.
    czb, Daphodil and Sassiness like this.

czb

it was awesome that cameron crowe fired her.
    Daphodil and crayzeehappee like this.

I'm impressed with that actually.

He fired the the daughter of a famous celebrity in the interest of protecting a young unknown.

She must have really caused some problems if who she was wasn't enough to keep her around.

Or maybe Cameron Crowe just doesn't put up with that bullshit from anyone no matter who they are.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information