Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: COURTNEY STODDEN, DOUG HUTCHISON DIVORCE FINALIZED He Gets the Pooch!!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm seeing where Chrissy Teigen told her to take a dirt nap.
    Chrissy was horrible to her. I have defended Teigen in the past (about other things), but I just read this Buzzfeed article about her cyber bullying of Stodden, and it is disgusting.
    Last edited by tulip; May 12th, 2021 at 04:25 PM.

I read Courtney's article, and felt incredibly bad for her. I'm guessing I went hard on her also, since she is my avatar (and I don't remember/too lazy to change it), but her parents really failed her. she talks about how her father disowned her, and her mother have had their real ups and downs, but seem to be in a good place now.

Read the article, it goes into Jason Alexander feeling her up on air, Dr Drew xraying her breasts. WTF. How were we ok with them doing this to a minor?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

How was her mother and she hersellf ok with that stuff? I mean, she was a minor, so it falls on her parents, but still as an adult you don't have to continue a path that hurts you.

Unless you like the attention because that's all you know. Yes, sad and all but I am not here to enable that toxic shit by giving her even more attention, even via sympathy.

Seriously, is anyone else all WTF and dismayed by the recent young generation's unquestioning sympathy of anyone who says they're victimized. Like the whole Britney, Paris Hilton, even Courtney Stodden. All these people crave attention and have problems that shouldn't be dismissed or enabled by even more attention and "poor-baby-ing" of them.

Just because they're too young to remember alll the stupid and distasteful and in Paris' case--VILE shit they did. I don't have the articulation skills to argue this, but come the fuck on. Some people are just trash human beings and have done stuff that can't just be swept under the rug and forgotten, just because they cry victim.

For some reason I just can't be as harsh on Britters and the Stod.

Banned is another matter. She's a spoiled racist skank who deserves whatever bullshit she gets.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

ok. i get what you are saying but i don't really understand courtney.

1. why now?

2. why did her parents allow her to marry this douche?

3. why would the daily beast cover this crap?

4. i don't think CS is trash, just a dumbell. sad but true.
    DawnM74 and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wow! You people have let me down. Why is Courtney not the top story now that They is seeking attention for being a victim of her marriage to Doug. Where are you???
    No, where are you? You're letting us down with the drive-by posting!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I get the difference in severity between the 3 I listed, but what I mean is they are getting the same revisionist treatment.

I think the Daily Beast is covering this mainly because of the fact Stod is saying she identifies as non-binary (which is getting a lot of press). Plus she's surely got a sleazy backstory with believable abuse issues from both parents and Doug. I think the press just sees a good victim story without giving it a skeptical or common sense view, which is what I see: A person with a long history of attention whoring is now conveniently jumping on the most current issue of non-binary identification. So yeah I'm rolling my eyes and not really believing what she's saying.

I also think it does a disservice to those who are truly going through the real thing. These "journalists" should find better, more crediblle poster people for these issues, and not insult our intelligence.

czb

^^^ all of which is why i am surprised the DB covered it. this is more in line with E! or people.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

There is nothing less non-binary than those fake tits.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ all of which is why i am surprised the DB covered it. this is more in line with E! or people.
    Ha, even they're too high-brow, think Daily Mail.
    czb likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information