Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Like Tree2521Likes

Thread: The Clown Car Uterus: A thread for all things Duggar

Ok.

(Sorry, the next sentence is sort of a run-on, so I hope it makes sense.) The fact that he's not supposed to be around any children except his own, and then only with supervision, but then it turns out that the family he's staying with is going to have piano students near him should cause his bail to be revoked immediately. It's like the Duggars and their friends are *trying* to have more children get abused. WTF!

I think I read that she will move the piano lessons to another location while Josh is with them, but it wasn’t in a reputable news outlet. Think it was Showbiz Cheat Sheet.

So, all these people have to uproot their lives and routines to accommodate some pedo?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    So, all these people have to uproot their lives and routines to accommodate some pedo?
    Which is why he's smirking. He's also a sadist, so the more pain he can inflict, mental & emotional as well as physical, the happier he is. Sadism is built in to that cult's mindset. Here's the question that keeps running through my brain, and maybe some of you who work with these horrors can give me your educated opinion: Is there any way possible that Josh Duggar's sadism & pedophilia sprang from a loving, stable, home life? Could his level of rage and perversion occur without him first being a victim? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not in any way giving him a pass or even a sliver of redemption, I'm just asking for some insight into how this monster was formed. Could brain damage during a home birth, or hospital birth for that matter, stir up this level of cesspool evil?

I don't know if he was a victim of some pedo but I know he was abused because what this family does to "train up" kids is abuse. If any of the boys are caught touching themselves they get their hands tied together and heavy chores to do. Mental and spiritual abuse that goes on, I'm sure he has a lot of rage inside.

Also, they grew up with a warped view of sex and sexality. Basically, they weren't allowed to have any kind of sexuality until they married and had an outlet. Beyond this, there was a lot of shame involved with anything remotely sexual or sensual. But they get to watch Pa & Ma slobber all over one another showing off. Back when there were merely 14 kids crammed into a tiny ass 2-3BR home they probably got to listen to them get it on all the damn time. Which would be enough to fuck a kid up as it is without all the other shit they fill these kids' heads with about things.
    Last edited by MsDark; May 8th, 2021 at 08:41 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Yeah but shes female so it doesnt matter.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Thread Information