Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

Starting to wonder whether Charlie exited to the Bahamas for his Final Fling. He's not going to be around much longer. Where's his damn family? Have they given up?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

He seems like one of those people who couldn't cope with downtime from work...He'd always keep himself together well enough to show up and do a decent job at his show, then party his brains out when he was off the clock. Now he has no brakes, and I imagine he still has a lot of money to burn through. Let's see what happens now when he's got lots of time on his hands and doesn't get the automatic adoration from being on a hit TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Where's his damn family? Have they given up?
    Charlie is a grown man who is free to behave however badly he chooses. There's only so much Martin can do. It isn't like he can send Charlie to his room for being an ass.

As a parent myself, I can't imagine how difficult it is for Martin to watch his kid do this to himself. He's probably running quite the range of emotions right now.

All I can say is his handlers sure earned their keep over the years. But finally the cray-cray just couldn't be restrained any longer.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    $10 he doesn't live to see Christmas.
    Yea, he's DONE. Literally. I wonder if he'll even make through the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Charlie is a grown man who is free to behave however badly he chooses. There's only so much Martin can do. It isn't like he can send Charlie to his room for being an ass.

As a parent myself, I can't imagine how difficult it is for Martin to watch his kid do this to himself. He's probably running quite the range of emotions right now.
    I can't remember how long ago it was, but Martin Sheen did intervene before, almost like some kind of legal intervention and was even quoted briefly about it. I think it was 15 or so years ago. It seemed to have worked for a while.

Personally, I think the mother fucker's off his Xanax. He's having paranoid delusions of granduar. Cause judging from all that rambling on he did in that interview, that's not a drug alcohol problem, that's a severe behavioral disorder. They need to lock his ass up in a padded room.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

I wonder if Charlie didn't leave the the states so that his family couldn't force him into a mental health review.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Feb 25, 1:00 AM

'Major League' Exec to Sheen: Don't ACT Like Lohan!

If Charlie Sheen doesn't "straighten up," he will NOT star in the upcoming " Major League " movie ... because the man in charge of the flick tells us he doesn't want another Lindsay Lohan situation.

TMZ spoke with James G. Robinson -- CEO of Morgan Creek Productions -- who tells us, "I'm not going to risk putting Charlie in the movie if he continues messing up." Robinson continues, "Obviously with Major League 3 there's a huge part written for Charlie's character ... but after dealing with Lindsay Lohan on ' Georgia Rule ,' I can speak for someone who has experienced the difficulties of working with an actor dealing with addiction." "I won't go through that again. If Charlie doesn't straighten up ... I unfortunately can't put him in the movie." Robinson explains, "When Lindsay was doing 'Georgia Rule,' she would miss full days of work.* When an actor doesn't show up for work, you can lose half-a-million dollars a day paying the 250 other people there for the shoot and the costs for the set."

"Two and a Half Men" was officially shut down for the rest of the season after TMZ reported that Charlie wanted to challenge the show's creator Chuck Lorre to a cage fight.

From tmz

Heh. Glad to know there is some karma arriving for this asshat!

What has the Bahamas done to deserve Charlie? They already had to cope with Anna Nicole Smith.

Good. Fuck him. He was given too many chances and CBS turned a blind eye because they make so much money from his show. I've always found Charlie Sheen to be an ignorant man-child who refuses to get the real help he needs. The audio clips show just what an arrogant fuck-up he is.

I guess badmouthing the producer/writer and making thinly-veiled anti-semetic remarks were the straw that broke the camel's back. And how is he trying to mock someone's name when he's Carlos Estevez in real life?
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Silver Member

Cool

I emailed CBS about replacing him with Oded Fehr

i think oded fehr would be great on the show

please email CBS and maybe that would happen

oded fehr every week

Over on Deadline Hollywood, people are talking about Matt LaBlanc replacing Charlie. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I emailed CBS about replacing him with Oded Fehr

i think oded fehr would be great on the show

please email CBS and maybe that would happen

oded fehr every week
    I think Oded Fehr would be a stretch, but why not take some available, fun-loving actor, and as a gag, finish out the season with him doing Sheen's lines? Or have a new person every week?

^^I just heard about that website this morning Sluce--on The Today Show--did you see it too? Sounds very interesting!

I think he should pay the damn crew himself...

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information