Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears has been released from UCLA psych ward

^^
    Interesting. Jamie must be trying to strand her so that she can't leave as easily, I wouldn't think she'd be broke, would she?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ I see that arrangement lasting until the end of the week. Her dad will be out on his ass the first time he challenges, well anything really.

"Now that Britney Spears has been released from the UCLA Medical Center psych ward, her father is coming to live with her, Access Hollywood has exclusively learned.

A source close to the family told Access that Jamie will move in with his daughter. He will monitor her along with another person who will act as a guardian/sobriety type of coach, the source revealed.

“[They will] try to keep her calm,” the source said of Jamie and the as yet unnamed guardian.

Jamie will also work to ensure that the people in Britney’s recent inner circle – including her self-proclaimed “manager,” Sam Lutfi and paparazzi boyfriend Adnan Ghalib stay away from the star."
    And this is gonna happen when...tomorrow? Cause it sure didn't happen today. Or were they giving Britney her last glimpse of freedom?

Britney, come over here, baby... I have cheetos and Pall Malls..

I love you,SJ.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Pall Malls? OMG do they even make those anymore? I remember my grandparents smoking those non-filters.

Try Marlboros, SJ and you might have a deal.

Misty Lites. Haha.

If her parents are so serious, why not ship her ass back to Louisiana? It's not like they don't have psych wards and hospitals there.

Oh, yeah - they don't have a gillion paparazzi there.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

And meanwhile.. the pregnant, slightly less retarded sister is left alone in another state.........

Britney.. contain your cheese queef... but if you promise to go away forever I'll give you this.

Just think about it... that's all I'm sayin, girl.

Well, it looks like I wont be sleeping again tonight. *sigh* Damn you Britney!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Britney and her entire world are so damn nocturnal:
    Brit's Parents -- We're Soooo Frustrated

The following statement was released to CNN's Anderson Cooper by Jamie and Lynne Spears, Britney's parents:

"As parents of an adult child in the throws of a mental health crisis, we were extremely disappointed this morning to learn that over the recommendation of her treating psychiatrist, our daughter Britney was released from the hospital that could best care for her and keep her safe. We are deeply concerned about our daughter's safety and vulnerability and we believe her life is presently at risk. There are conservatorship orders in place created to protect our daughter that are being blatantly disregarded. We ask only that the court's orders be enforced so that a tragedy may be averted."
    Source

Update: Britney's family likely to be back in court tomorrow

Britney Spears is a free woman and her parents are clearly frustrated, especially after today's circus in the streets of Bev Hills.Based on what we know, it's a good bet Jamie Spears will be back in court -- we're guessin' tomorrow -- asking the Commish to put some teeth in the conservatorship order. That order gives the conservator power to restrict the visitors Brit receives. No doubt Ma and Pa were frustrated that Brit let a paparazzo ride with her in her car today. And we're hearing they were none too happy about the people she saw at the Bev Hills Hotel.

It wouldn't be at all unusual for the conservator to ask for an order requiring the cops to enforce the instructions Jamie lays down. In other words, he could call the Bev Hills Police and ask them to remove the pap from the car.

Likewise, the conservatorship gives Jamie the right to approve contracts. It's a good bet he would not have approved Britney buying stuff or getting a room at the hotel. Think about the cops going to the hotel and telling the manager they can't let Brit buy stuff or get rooms without Jamie's consent and if they defied Jamie they could be held in contempt.

We'll be in court tomorrow ... just in case, so stay tuned.

Sources: TMZ

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Pall Malls? OMG do they even make those anymore? I remember my grandparents smoking those non-filters.

Try Marlboros, SJ and you might have a deal.
    OMG!! so did my grandparents...

DEAD YET?!?!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ha, the lead story on KTLA in LA tonight is, 'Pop singer Britney Spears released from the UCLA psych ward and paparazzi chase her all across town. Can anything stop this madness? More at 11."

It made me laugh. Britney is honestly big news because of her swarm of photographers following her in LA. Its a public nuisance. The LA City Council is trying to pass regulations about this. Its quite the hot issue.

I feel sorry for the poor residents/drivers of California. She's a wild woman on the loose! I mean come on, we're talking about a person who Paris Hilton nicknamed "the animal," she's got to be pretty out there.

I still think she's bipolar though.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information