Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree1453Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

From what I've read, people on twitter seem to think this is aimed at Jamie Lynn.

I don't know why it would be about Timberlake, they split years before her public meltdown, but if he never spoke of her situation before, I could understand why she would be irked about him coming out of the woodwork now, 20 years later.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I feel like this is all going to end very, very badly for Britney.

^^^I'd agree, but on the other hand, it has already ended very badly for her 13 years ago and counting.

Well she’s currently coming across as paranoid & emotionally immature.

Jamie Lynn Spears writes about ‘peace’ after Britney slams family

Did Jamie Lynn Spears just respond to big sister Britney calling her out?
    Jamie Lynn, 30, posted a vague messageabout “peace,” along with some sexy mirror selfies, just hours after Britney posted a searing social media message aimed at Jamie Lynn, their father and the pop star’s critics.

“May the peace of the Lord be with you, and your spirit✌��❤️,” Jamie Lynn wrote Sunday in her post — while tellingly turning off the comments.
    Britney, 39, on Saturday shared a lengthy, profanity-riddled Instagram post amid her fight to end the longtime conservatorshipthat has ruled practically every aspect of her life for over a decade.
    Addressing a lack of power over her own performances, Britney wrote, “For those of you who choose to criticize my dancing videos [on social media] … look I’m not gonna be performing on any stages anytime soon with my dad [Jamie Spears] handling what I wear, say, do, or think !!!! I’ve done that for the past 13 years.”
    Pointing the finger at Jamie Lynn, she added, “I don’t like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!!”

Britney’s latest missive came one day after she shared a vague post directed at people posting “righteously” in support of her amid her vicious legal battle.
    Some fans immediately assumed the post was at least partially talking about Jamie Lynn — who has been criticized for not publicly standing up for Britney until after the superstar testified in late June.
    “There’s nothing worse than when the people closest to you who never showed up for you post things in regard to your situation whatever it may be and speak righteously for support … there’s nothing worse than that !!!!,” Britney wrote

Britney Spears seemingly mocks ‘mean ass’ sister Jamie Lynn Spears

Oops, she did it again.
    Britney Spears appeared to flat-out mock her younger sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, on Instagram — less than 24 hours after the “Zoey 101” alum asked for “peace” between them.

“May the Lord wrap your mean ass up in joy today,” Britney, 39, captioned a video Sunday of her dancing to Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy.”
    The message seemed to be a response to what Jamie Lynn, 30, wrote on her own account earlier that day: “May the peace of the Lord be with you, and your spirit✌��❤️.”
    However, mere minutes after Britney posted the apparent shade Sunday night, fans noticed that Jamie Lynn adjusted her original caption, deleting the text portion and leaving just the two emojis.

Several of the “Toxic” singer’s followers quickly caught on and filled her comments section with messages of support.
    “Lmao she said sit down Jamie Lynn ��,” wrote one follower.
    “The Jamie Lynn drag I- ����,” added another.
    “Girl you really coming for Jamie lynn neck, FREE BRITNEY ❤️,” a third fan commented.
    By Monday afternoon, however, Britney’s caption was also updated, removing the dig and instead focusing on her “Bad Guy part 2” dance.

Jamie Lynn’s since-deleted request for “peace” came after Britney posted a profanity-riddled Instagram post directed toward the former Nickelodeon actress, their father, Jamie Spears, and other critics.
    “I don’t like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!!” Britney wrote in part, referring to Jamie Lynn’s performance of “Till the World Ends” at the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards.
    The Grammy winner also wrote that she is “not gonna be performing on any stages anytime soon with my dad handling what I wear, say, do, or think,” referencing Jamie’s role as one of her conservators.
    Britney said during a court hearing last month that she wants to sue her family for letting her remain under an allegedly “abusive” conservatorship for the past 13 years, which she said has “killed her dreams.”
    All eyes are now on the “Piece of Me” singer’s new lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, whom she has asked to file a petition to terminate the conservatorship.

pagesix

DawnM74 and Beeyotch like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

“May the Lord wrap your mean ass up in joy today,”

Can I be the first to admit I laughed at this?

I still don't want to see anything bad happen to Britters.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, she's just lettin' it all hang out, isn't she?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    “May the Lord wrap your mean ass up in joy today,”

Can I be the first to admit I laughed at this?

I still don't want to see anything bad happen to Britters.
    I‘d like to have that printed on a shirt.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I've always had a soft spot for Britney. When she, Lindsey and Paris were all going through their shit, she was the only one I was rooting for. It sucks that she can't rely on her family for support.

Does anyone know what the rift is with her mother? I remember when she was with that one guy (not sure if it was Sam or the pap) they videotaped her going up to her mom and confronting her about something.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Her Mum was the one that this dodgy manager courted first. I guess Britney blames Mum for letting Lyn whatsit into the family business, which then led to her current conservatorship and control situation.

Also, Mum and Dad have very clearly been living on Britter's coattails and income for fucking years. I'd hate them too.

Britney Spears’ mom forced her to end Jason Alexander marriage: lawyer.

This is very telling​…..

Britney Spears’ mother, Lynne, forced the singer to annul her 55-hour marriage to childhood friend Jason Alexander, claims divorce attorney Mark Goldberg.
    The now-retired lawyer who advised Alexander says that neither the “Toxic” singer nor Alexander wanted the nuptials annulled, but were forced to do so by Lynne Spears and Britney’s management team.

“It was the mother interfering in and inserting herself into her daughter’s life,” Goldberg told the Daily Mail. “She came to Las Vegas, threw Jason out, and got him a plane ticket home.”
    Goldberg says that when the young couple called Lynne Spears the morning after the nuptials, “all hell broke loose.”
    In January 2004, Spears married Alexander at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. The vows were annulled a scant 55 hours later by a petition that stated the performer “lacked understanding of her actions.” The pair, both now 39, had grown up together in the small town of Kentwood, Louisiana.

Goldberg says Alexander contacted him after the annulment, looking for legal help.
    “Jason was looking for advice,” Goldberg remembered. “He was very emotional and upset. Britney had called him to come to Las Vegas. She was there with friends, as I recall, and she paid for his airfare to come.

“As I remember it, it was Britney’s idea to get married. He said they hadn’t been drinking or doing drugs — or at least they weren’t drunk.”
    Goldberg says he repeatedly asked Alexander if either of them was incapacitated due to alcohol or drugs, but “he was clear, they weren’t … they just really loved each other.”
    “Jason was confused because he loved Britney and he didn’t want to hurt her, but he was very afraid of her mother and management,” he continued. “This wasn’t a stranger she’d just picked up. They had known each other for years. He thought if he played the game and did what they asked, she’d come around, and he and Britney would be together.”
    Goldberg noted: “I really believe this particular event had a detrimental impact on Britney Spears’ life — the way she’s been controlled and the toll that has taken.”
    Alexander’s version of what happened is remarkably similar to Goldberg’s account.
    He recently appeared on the “Toxic: The Britney Spears Story” podcast, where he opened up about the quickie marriage and asserted that he was deceived into signing the annulment.
    “They told me if I would sign the contracts — the annulment — they would let me and Britney continue our relationship, and if we felt the same way in six months, they would give us a proper marriage,” Alexander recalled. “So I had no reason to believe otherwise. I thought that’s what the truth was. They were allowing Britney and I to still have phone communication.”
    “So we were talking every day and I still believed the story I was told,” he continued. “That they were going to let us continue to talk and then we would have this marriage, right, in the future if we felt the same way.”
    But Alexander says that exactly one month after signing the annulment, Spears’ phone mysteriously stopped working.
    “Literally the day after, like, the 30 days was up, I remember trying to call the number I had for Britney and it was like, ‘Beep, beep, beep,'” he said. “I’m like, ‘F–k, they got me! Motherf–kers!’ So that was it.”
    Seven months later, Spears married dancer Kevin Federline. The couple had two sons, Sean, 15, and Jayden, 14, before Spears filed for divorce in 2006.
    The “Crossroads” actress has been in a protracted legal battle with her father over his conservatorship, which she claims has been “abusive.” Britney has retained a new attorney, Matthew Rosengart, to help end the conservatorship.
    Lynne Spears’ attorney did not reply for comment.

^^^What I take away here is that Britney was indeed very instable back then. And obviously very lonely.
    On the other hand, with all those leeches around, who wouldn't have been?
    Alexander sounds kinda naive, but cute.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Britney Spears frees the nipple in racy Instagram photo

he’s showing fans a piece of her.
    Britney Spears posted a provocative topless photo late Saturday night — her second half-nude picture in less than 48 hours — as her battle to end her controlling conservatorshiprages on.
    Although she’s wearing the same teeny denim cutoffs as Friday’s photo, the newer picture shows the pop star cupping her breasts just underneath her nipples — which are censored out of the image with star graphics.
    Famous friends and fans were glad the singer hit them one more time with a sexy snap.
    “Sliving Sis!,” friend Paris Hilton wrote on the latest pic, adding the heart-eye and fire emojis.
    “Gimme gimme moreee,” “Jersey Shore” star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi commented, quoting Spears’ hit 2007 single.

The sexy content has signaled a break from Spears’ ongoing family feud, including an apparently heated back-and-forth with her younger sister, Jamie Lynn Spears.

friday’s photo

^^^ a lot of people don't know that Britney's dad had her bra welded shut when she was under conservatorship.

Paris and Britney back in the news. So help me if Lohan comes back out of the woodwork…
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm halfway impressed with her body.

Now if she could just unfuck that hot mess mop on her head.

Those nails are nasty af looking too. FFS I work in my garden damn near every weekend and my nails look 10x better than this. Is she a nail biter??
    pinkbunnyslippers and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information