Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Apparently Went on a Secret Date, Courtesy of Clooney

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Whoever dates Brad next needs to have a particular look that will translate well, because Brad will be morphing into the male version of that female.

So maybe somebody tanned, blonde and clean cut.

Actually Aniston fits this. But if they really went out again I don't buy George had anything to do with this.
    He could date me & go back to being slobby!!

Truth About Brad Pitt Buying $79M Marital Home For Jennifer Aniston

By Micah Ong on 5/1/19 at 11:28 pm edt

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are pictured attending the 56th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards on September 19, 2004 at the Shrine Auditorium, in Los Angeles, California.Photo: Getty Images/Kevin Winter

Brad Pitt did not buy a multimillion-dollar "dream home" for ex-wife Jennifer Aniston for her birthday, contrary to reports.
    Aniston and Pitt's marital home in Beverly Hills, a stunning and luxurious 12,000-square-foot estate in Beverly Hills, was recently listed on the market for $56 million, according to The Wall Street Journal. The exes originally bought the property for $13.5 million.

The former couple spent three years renovating the property to become the dream home where they would spend their married life and raise their children. However, Aniston and Pitt called it quits in 2005, just five years after they tied the knot, and the mansion was once again put up for sale.
    Recent reports, however, claimed that Pitt was planning to buy the Los Angeles property as a gift for Aniston, who celebrated her 50th birthday in February. According to Mirror UK, Pitt reportedly agreed to drop $79 million (£60.57 million) on the lavish estate after he and the "Friends" star got talking about their marital home.

“Losing their dream home worsened the heartache of their divorce and it was one of her biggest regrets not buying Brad out," a source close to Aniston reportedly told the outlet.

The report further claimed that Aniston got emotional when she found out what he was planning to do for her.
    However, there seems to be no truth to these claims. Pitt's rep told The Sun's Jamie Downham and Issy Sampson that he is not intending to splurge on their former house and return it to his ex-wife.

The luxurious property, which was designed by Hollywood architect Wallace Neff and dates back to the 1930s, is still on the market for $56 million. For those who are interested in the estate, however, it boasts four bedrooms, a dining room, gym, bar room with an original fireplace, sitting room, large swimming pool and outdoor living space.
    But while he may not be planning on giving Aniston this lavish present, Pitt did show his support for his ex-wife when he showed up at her 50th birthday party at West Hollywood's Sunset Tower earlier this year. The exes reportedly shared a hug and talked to each other during the celebration, though they didn't hang out all night.
    RELATED STORIES
    How Jennifer Aniston Really Felt About Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Affair

"There are truly no hard feelings between them..." an insider told Entertainment Tonightof Pitt and Aniston. "They both realize that anytime they cross paths people talk about a reunion. He came on his own and quietly entered the party. They had heavy security, kept a ban on social media, and hoped for the best."

This would be gossip gold, but IRL I hope they have both moved way beyond this mess.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Did NOT Go On A Date Thanks To George Clooney, Despite Reports

• GOSSIP COP STAFF JUL 13, 2019 11:21 PM

Truth rating: 0
    (Getty Images)

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston did not go a date in Rome, thanks to George Clooney, despite a slew of regurgitated inaccurate reports. It never happened when a particular tabloid first tried to sell the phony narrative on its cover a month ago, and it’s still false now. At the time, reps for the stars exclusively told Gossip Copthe entire premise was made-up.

In June, Gossip Cop debunked a Life & Stylestory that untruthfully maintained Pitt and Aniston went on a secret date that Clooney and his wife Amal had set up in Rome for the ex-spouses. The front page article was filled with provably incorrect information. Significantly, the report didn’t offer any details about when Amal and George Clooney were supposedly in Rome with Aniston and Pitt. As we pointed out at the time the piece came out, for part of late spring and early summer, the Clooneys were in London and Lake Como; Pitt was in Cannes, Venice, and Los Angeles; and Aniston was in New York and Los Angeles.
    And while there was nothing to back up the original “double date in Rome” claim from the magazine’s anonymous, unaccountable, and seemingly manufactured “source,” Gossip Cop had spokespersons, speaking on behalf of the stars themselves, calling it all a complete fabrication on the record. Incredibly, several outlets, including Yahoo, the Mirror, SheKnows, and the IBT, didn’t bother to do any reporting of their own and check whether the tabloid’s tale was true before publishing their own pieces over the past couple of days. At best, some just threw in a line or two expressing doubt, but no proof whatsoever that they actually investigated the story.
    As Gossip Cop often notes, a rehashed lie is still a lie. And every website or paper that recently posted portions of the Life & Style article without also doing its own independent fact-checking is guilty of spreading the bogus tale. Tellingly, not one of those outlet had any information about when this supposed Roman holiday took place or direct comments from reps for the stars the way that Gossip Cop did.
    It bears mentioning how just a few weeks before the absurd scenario was first published, Pitt responded to a paparazzo’s question about him dating Aniston by signaling there was zero truth to them rekindling. Additionally, Aniston is quoted in the current issue of Harper’s Bazaartalking about how she hasn’t been dating, which clearly includes her ex-husband. Simply, despite repeated attempts to tie them together, the truth is Clooney is not trying to get Pitt and Aniston back together. And the main reason for that is because Pitt and Aniston themselves have no desire to be a couple again.

Gossip Cop is such a buzzkill.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gossip cop is also full of shit. They ask the reps and take what they say as gospel, no matter the story.

Not that I believe this one.
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

They're ALL full of varying levels of shit. But I don't believe it either.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jennifer would look really pathetic if she reunited with Brad.......Brad would too.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Hey, there are lots of couples who married twice!

Liz and Dick
    Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson
    Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner
    Judge Judy and Mr. Judy
    Eminem and Kim
    Colleen Dewhurst and George C. Scott
    Pam Anderson and Rick Saloman

Of course, we know how most of them ended up, but it happens!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Jen has no desire to be step-mommy to six kids ( half of them teenagers), much less Angelina Jolie's kids. Nope. Don't believe it.

There's a reason why an ex is an ex! Don't do it!
    Novice likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information