Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: Bill & Melinda Gates Announce Separation After 27 Years of Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    He owns all the land surrounding a family farm we have in SE Georgia. (Which the extended family who lives there and operates it is happy about; apparently he’s a good “neighbor”)
    Over the last few years, he’s gotten hit pretty hard with fines over selling onions from FL under the label “Vidalia Onions.” This is a serious offense to the southeast Georgia onion police, and he is currently on onion selling probation
    This is the best and most random piece of Bill Gates gossip I've heard.

Onion criminal!

Iím surprised no one has mentioned Billís relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, the fact that he lied about how much time they spent together, and that their friendship was something that really disturbed Melinda. There is definitely tea there somewhere. Wonder if it will come out? Apparently she first met with divorce attorneys was in 2019 after the NYT published an article about Billís ties to Epstein.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Gold Member

OK here is another article from the Wall Street Journal where a representative of Bill Gates claims that he tried to engage in an affair back in 2000. I cannot see the full article because it is behind a pay wall. Does anyone have access to the complete article?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I’m surprised no one has mentioned Bill’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, the fact that he lied about how much time they spent together, and that their friendship was something that really disturbed Melinda. There is definitely tea there somewhere. Wonder if it will come out? Apparently she first met with divorce attorneys was in 2019 after the NYT published an article about Bill’s ties to Epstein.
    I saw that and retracted my Bill defense but I lost track over where that happened. FB, I think and I thought it trailed over here but no.

It's serious shit, I agree. The willingness to dismiss egregious shit is incredible with these obscenely rich white guys. It's so mind-boggling I don't know what to do with it.
    czb, weathered1, dexter7 and 3 others like this.

There is a conspiracy theory about Gates and his farm buying because allegedly, it's not just him. It's a thing amongst the uber wealthy - buying up the food sources. He who controls the food, controls everything. Or so the theory goes.

I did read (can't remember where) that other very wealthy people are buying up farmland too.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I’m surprised no one has mentioned Bill’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, the fact that he lied about how much time they spent together, and that their friendship was something that really disturbed Melinda. There is definitely tea there somewhere. Wonder if it will come out? Apparently she first met with divorce attorneys was in 2019 after the NYT published an article about Bill’s ties to Epstein.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    OK here is another article from the Wall Street Journal where a representative of Bill Gates claims that he tried to engage in an affair back in 2000. I cannot see the full article because it is behind a pay wall. Does anyone have access to the complete article?
    Thanks.
    The thrust of the stories coming out the last several days - both WSJ and NYT - is that he was a secret horndog and possible sex pest. Hitting up employees. Also, disrespecting his own wife (not cheating-wise, but just general attitude). I definitely think it makes the association with Jeffrey Epstein look even worse.
    fgg and DawnM74 like this.

Ewwwww. I'm just shocked they did a semi-decent job of sweeping it under the rug for so long.
    czb, KrisNine, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^^Same here. I hate that I find myself sort of shocked that this stuff is coming out. I should know never to be shocked by this stuff.
    Beeyotch, czb, weathered1 and 2 others like this.

He sure cultivated that harmless, sweet super nerd persona in public. Craftier than I expected.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information