Page 955 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459519529539549559569579589599651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

On the iTunes country chart it's at 45
    iTunes Top 100 Country Songs

It's not in the Billboard top 30 Country Airplay Music Chart
    http://www.billboard.com/charts/country-songs#/charts/country-airplay?begin=21&order=position

Elite Member

The big personal news that she was so excited to share with her fans and gave many teasers throughout the week has been revealed. She has announced...wait for it....that she bought a house.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    The big personal news that she was so excited to share with her fans and gave many teasers throughout the week has been revealed. She has announced...wait for it....that she bought a house.
    *head desk*

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

that must have been so hard on her...and stressful . Let me guess, next door to brandi's?
    CL**, Trixie, Kat Scorp and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

WHAT..you guys aren't impressed? You're not as proud of her as she is for her family? It's not earth-shattering, amazing, interesting news? LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Waterslide and Callalily like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Where's that right hand going, LeAnn? She's clutching on to him harder than she was Carly.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    For anyone wondering where Falcor comparison originated, TMZ posted this August 2009, with the pictures of Leann when she cancelled a show due to deathly illness and stalked Ed to a Lakers game the same evening.

LeAnn Rimes is a NeverEnding Story?

Here is LeAnn Rimes cheering on the Lakers during the 2009 Semifinals (left) -- and Falkor the mythical flying friend in The NeverEnding Story (right).

One of them is known for giving free back rides.

We're just sayin'.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes is a NeverEnding Story? | TMZ.com
    Go ahead and shoot me for saying this, but I think that's the cutest she's ever looked. Hell, she'll never be beautiful, but at least she's cute and almost loveable looking there if you didn't know any better.
    [QUOTE=SapphireJD;2889875]. The one thing no one serious questioned was her vocal talent. Even with her being lazy, poor diction, refusal to work with coaching, she had talent, made money with it. The world knew her first as a singer, before the famewhoring, starvation and Eddiot worship.

QUOTE]
    This is true. Now she's lost even that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I will probably poop my pants if she sports bown contacts.
    Let the pooping begin.....please reference Annie B's post below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    And also, is she wearing brown contacts now? To try to look even more like Brandi? Psycho whore.

LeAnn Rimes ‏@leannrimes
    Channeling my inner Cat Woman for Batman Live... Twitter / leannrimes: Channeling my inner Cat Woman ...

6:21 PM - 27 Sep 12

Bronze Member

Omg, can you please copy-and-paste (or screenshot) Leann's SSC posts? I'm sure they're pure comedy.

WHAT..you guys aren't impressed? You're not as proud of her as she is for her family? It's not earth-shattering, amazing, interesting news? LOLOLOLOLOL.
    I'm bursting with pride and thrilled to my toes! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Go ahead and shoot me for saying this, but I think that's the cutest she's ever looked. Hell, she'll never be beautiful, but at least she's cute and almost loveable looking there if you didn't know any better.
    I agree, I almost feel bad they used that picture to compare her to Falcor when she actually looks pretty nice there.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I will probably poop my pants if she sports bown contacts.
    *waits* *sniffs*
    Big fucking wow! Hopefully she won't give away her new house address like she did her rented one...
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Forget the vein, I think Crazy Horse will be going straight back to the dentist to get glow-in-the-dark teeth like Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    What struck me about that picture was how young and girlish she looked--of course not beautiful but she had that athletic, tomboyish look when she was with Dean (make what you will of that, lol)--ponytail, no makeup.

Hard to believe it was only 3 years ago--before she started transforming herself into Brandi (or trying anyway...) The 3 years haven't been kind to her, or Eddie for that matter.
    Flygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I've always thought that was a cute picture of her. But knowing that the smirking is all about her lying and canceling a show, and stalking Ed to the basketball game, kinda takes away from the cuteness a bit.

No, the three years haven't been kind. This relationship, drugs, mental issues, whatever it is, sure seems to have aged her. And she's younger than Britney Spears, which is a weird thought.

]

Gold Member

Same one she has been renting? Been on the market 4 years, she should get a good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Same one she has been renting? Been on the market 4 years, she should get a good deal!
    Vouch
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Omg, can you please copy-and-paste (or screenshot) Leann's SSC posts? I'm sure they're pure comedy.
    Welcome to the board!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Thread Information