Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I think that LeAnn has strayed into famous for being famous territory, actually she's pretty much in the deep end, and there is money to be made for being this type of celebrity. What the hell has Jessica Alba done in the past few years and yet she supposedly gets paid $100,000 to show up for fashion shows.

you want to speculate about leann's wallet, then whatever. but get some facts straight, jessica alba is pretty busy. she opened a baby products company several years ago and it is doing pretty well, and she just published a book. maybe she is a crap actress and not as talented as leann, but she is busy.
    sluce, Butterfly and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yes, dougie "thinks" s/he possibly, maybe, might have read something somewhere, so it's a fact. Because we all know this is FacksRocks and it's just the facts, ma'am.
    And of course Dougie schooled us on the fact that everything that happens on the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills is real , it couldn't possibly be scripted, so that's another fact courtesy of Dougie.
    Bombshell likes this.

Speaking of her lame paid fan club, some uber fanz having been getting the word out to remind people it's almost time to renew their memberships! So AMAZING, it's been a year already and that $12 was SO worth it. Make sure you remain a part of the club, just $12.

Elite Member

^^ Well there you go. This is another great source of income for Leann.

That $36 she gets from her her fans' membership dues will go a long way towards paying those dental and legal bills. Wonder if she even recoups the cost of keeping the site up?
    Trixie and BrickHouse like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Remember how Leann scoffed at Brandi for being in a reality show? Well so did someone on twitter & Leann responded:

I think Leann is so pitiful. It would be funny if she did not spend so much of her time being so nasty & vindictive.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    jessica alba is pretty busy. she opened a baby products company several years ago and it is doing pretty well, and she just published a book. maybe she is a crap actress and not as talented as leann, but she is busy.
    plus Alba is not actively campaigning for a spot on Worst Person in the World.

and that why I love to hate Leann- she in everything wrong with polite society lol - arrogant, hateful, and a cheater to boot.

But you knew that already.
    Last edited by needmeds; August 23rd, 2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Forgot smug
    MrsBTour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Something is rotten in the state of Gossip Rocks when long term members are infracted for calling a troll a troll. I guess we all need to start reporting every single post where a member is sarcastic or argumentative towards another poster since they are not keeping good fellowship. I am off to start reporting each one I see. I trust that each post will receive an infraction, and as the infractions accumulate, the poster will be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I bet you were frowning when you wrote this, so I'm afraid I will have to report your post.
    Already taken care of! (Kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    plus Alba is not actively campaigning for a spot on Worst Person in the World.

and that why I love to hate Leann- she in everything wrong with polite society lol - arrogant, hateful, and a cheater to boot.

But you knew that already.
    Re: smug

Yeah, when I saw those pics of her and Eddie at Kings of Leon where she looked like the cat who ate the canary....yep...still makes me chuckle a little to know he was still banging Brandi then. And Schena. And lordknowswhoelse. But Leann is the only one that matter$.

So will the Duck Dynasty production people be writing the show? I don't understand their involvement in any of it. If so it will be them involved in wacky hijinks with much looking at the camera and making faces, sounds effects to let us know when something is "funny", twinkly music at the end to have the Full House lesson learned today/happy, loving, humble family moment. They will probably have it around a dinner table too. Barrell, Leann's babysitter, Muppet Liz, the in-laws and fat Belinda and her even fatter husband who are living completely on Leann's dime. So much LAUGHING! And HILARITY! And LOVE!! People will FINALLY get it and fall utterly in love with Leann.

The end.

What sound effect will be used when Lele makes a funny and we are all supposed to laugh and fall in love with her?

A laxative fart noise?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

I thought of the show the other day when I was reading a Reddit thread and the subject of reality shows and production came up. Several TV people were chiming in, and one said that of all of the reality shows, Duck Dynasty is the most scripted, heavily-produced show out of all of them. One particular commenter went on to describe the table readings and rehearsals.

It just made me think of how goofy this whole 'scripted' reality show thing, supposedly a true representation of their lives, is going to come off. Neither one of them can act for shit.

JWL

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Re: smug

Yeah, when I saw those pics of her and Eddie at Kings of Leon where she looked like the cat who ate the canary....yep...still makes me chuckle a little to know he was still banging Brandi then. And Schena. And lordknowswhoelse. But Leann is the only one that matter$.
    Yeah, she was pretty smug and disgusting back then - who knew it would only get worse.

(wonder if he banged Brandi before or after this outing???)
    Zooyork likes this.

I just had an image of a lot of winking and nudging going on and wondered if anyone can tell when either Ed or Leann wink. I wonder how involved they'll be with the writing.

Ed looks like he's aged 15 years since that ^ picture.
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    A laxative fart noise?
    Oh come on now! She's not on the laxatives anymore. I mean....obviously!
    Bombshell likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Thread Information