Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie talks crap about Shiloh. Again.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

A few of the scholars were looking a bit perplexed, and a few were almost laughing. It was obvious that she wasn't well-learned on serious world issues, or what would be the appropriate course of action. It was kind of embarrassing.
    That's pretty sad, she should be well versed in the issues she claims to be passionate about. So her passion is fake? Maybe she means well but I can't stand phonies. I guess UN picked a wrong person to promote their causes. Brains before beauty! (Some people have both though, UN should've done better reseach which celeb to represent them).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I don't think her passion is fake, but her knowledge is certainly lacking. She probably barely has a high school education and something tells me she's not the type to spend a lot of time reading. She may not have been the best choice, but she was certainly the most high-profile choice and the UN seems to be in the celeb biz like everybody else.

Big deal. Have my mother, she tells me and my brothers all the time that if she could turn back the hands of time, she never would have had us.

Haven't we already had this discussion on here about this topic? And US Weekly printed that 'WHY DONT YOU LOVE SHILOH' cover back then too.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I don't think her passion is fake, but her knowledge is certainly lacking. She probably barely has a high school education and something tells me she's not the type to spend a lot of time reading. She may not have been the best choice, but she was certainly the most high-profile choice and the UN seems to be in the celeb biz like everybody else.
    I don't know about the passion, but I agree with you about her sub-standard education. It was obvious she was chosen for the panel because of her star quality, but it came off as a joke, to be honest. She's never been articulate, thats for sure.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Poor Shiloh. Her mother is a racist. Fancy calling your kid an outcast just because she's white? What a twit.

If Angelina is that anti-white why didn't she fuck/marry a black guy and have biological inter-racial children?
    Um no, deep down she wanted a biological white kid. Either way, she's a racist skank.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by OCK View Post
    Why are moms who don't think the sun rises and sets on their children considered bad parents? She never said she doesn't love Shiloh, she just said the others are more vulnerable. There is nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah like really

I work with mums with newborns and they bitch about their child now and then, but they love them to death as well. Celebs are forced to say sugar-coated sweet things about their babies.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    Poor Shiloh. Her mother is a racist. Fancy calling your kid an outcast just because she's white? What a twit.

If Angelina is that anti-white why didn't she fuck/marry a black guy and have biological inter-racial children?
    Um no, deep down she wanted a biological white kid. Either way, she's a racist skank.
    That sounds pretty complex. She might have some conflicting issues, self-hate, reverse racism, hell, maybe she hates all other races, too but feels like she's superior to them and is a saviour.
    (disclaimer: these are all assumptions with a little bit of haterade and a little bit of jest, and a little bit of psychoanalysis).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I see your point moomies.

Too bad Angelina didn't sort out her issues before she had kids to reek havoc on.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Agreed! She sat in on some televised conference for the UN once and I was cringing the whole time. It was obvious she had no clue what to say, the whole panel was scholars and she sounded so out of place. Whenever questions were asked regarding this or that, she'd give some vague answer like, "yes, we should do that." And then nothing. She had no clue how to give appropriate commentary. A few of the scholars were looking a bit perplexed, and a few were almost laughing. It was obvious that she wasn't well-learned on serious world issues, or what would be the appropriate course of action. It was kind of embarrassing.
    At the peremier of the Jesse James movie an APTN reporter asked her about Dafur. Broad general question, how things were going and what actions should be taken.

She said what she ALWAYS says when asked about these things:

"There are horrible things going on in Dafur and we have to take action. At the moment I'm still consulting with "scientists" (she always says "scientists") about what to do. I don't want to talk about it now, because I'm still educating myself."

That was long after we were fed various photo ops with Angelina and the refugees in Dafur. Looong after she told us multiple times how much she cares, how much she has learned, how she is educating herself about this, how everything is so bad and immediate actions should be taken.

Over a year had passed since she first shoved her dismay and compassion about Dafur down our throats. A lot of time had passed since she made sure she got her picture taken while reading Crimes of War or What is What.

Book Blog: Angelina Jolie Does Some Light Reading

Burning Question: What's Angelina Jolie Reading? - Angelina Jolie : People.com

If she really did read those books, she should be able to give more qualified answers on the subject. I read both books and I could lecture people on Dafur until nightfall. And I'm not even claiming to be an expert.

Poseur. Stupid poseur.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Angelina Jolie Discusses the Privileged “Outcast” Shiloh

December 11, 2007 | Brangelina

Angelina Jolie, who has a way of sticking her foot in her mouth when discussing her biological daughter, claims Shiloh is the “outcast” in her family because of her Aryan looks. She recently told Look magazine:
    “She looks like Brad. It’s funny because she’s almost going to be the outcast in the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed. . . I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”
    Holy Candy,source

omg. this is too much. i totally get what she is trying to say. i don't particularly like her but this is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Whatever.
    ditto ..
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Um, excuse me, but Zahara had rickets, severe malnutrition and was at death's door when Angie first saw her.
    Now, what "proof" do we have for this except what we've been fed by lying old tabloids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    I honestly can't believe anyone would actually read into the BS printed in the tabloids regarding these children...i.e., outcast, blob. Surely everyone knows that it was the interviewer who came up with the word "blob" and "outcast" was added by a tabloid.

If anything, I think AJ was trying to say in her initital interview (and it just didn't come out that way) that just because Shiloh was their bio child, she would not be favored over the other children which is something that most adoptive parents who also have a bio child or bio children try to avoid as well. In all the photos I have seen of AJ with Shiloh...and I've seen many, she loves that child dearly.
    Again, this is a "gossip" website. I love the way so many here KNOW so much that is not printed. It must be hell to read these stories about your celebuddy but sadly, some of them are pretty realistic. People wanting regular people like us here on the gossip websites to PROVE some of the stories printed are true. oh the irony...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Angelina Jolie is a nutjob. Plain & simple. Anyone that would talk ANY kind of shit, even slightly & ambiguously, especially in public, about their own little daughter, is either a bit, um, "off" or a rather bad mother/person.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

This is an old quote. She should love them all equally, I would hope.

^Nah, she'll never love anyone more than she loves herself, that much is pretty obvious.

Good thing US Weekly wasn't around when I was telling my sister she was the UPS man's kid.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information