Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie buys daggers for 7-year-old son Maddox Jolie-Pitt

I thought he had his weiner but she took his balls?

Nah, she keeps his weiner in a shoebox next to James Havens.

oh noez... they have a movie coming out and will do and say anything for attention....
    folks, they are all the same. you hear from them (much like nieces and nephews at Christmastime) when they want something from you - your money at the box office paid for the movie that she surely sucks in.. much like ja... these threads are getting fucking retarded
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Toy guns are toys and real knives are real yes? I can't understand the comparison at all. THESE are not TOYS.
    voodoo, she's a SAINT afterall! she can give her kids real knives and guns to play with and they'll be okay. you know, they're immune to those kind of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Toy guns are toys and real knives are real yes? I can't understand the comparison at all. THESE are not TOYS.
    Actually, no. A lot of daggers, swords, katana's, etc. are blunted to the point of not even being able to be stuck in the ground. Most of the time only collector's pay for the real deal, which are sharp and are normally not a child's play toy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    My grandpa thought it was a good idea to give my 6 year old a swiss army knife. He cut himself after 15minutes. How does one think a dull dagger for a small boy is a good idea?

And everyone was willing to pursecute Britney for driving with a kid on her lap. What about giving a child dull knives?
    I wasn't but a couple years older than this when my grandfather (driving me across the state to stay with my grandmother for a couple of weeks one summer) stopped in a town along the way cause he wanted to go to a knife show. I remember he spent about $500 on knives that day...a lot more money back then than now. He even picked me up a swiss army knife that I still have. He's the only grandparent I still have living, but I'm sure I'll cherish the token more when he's gone. Never cut myself or another person with it though. Guess I was just lucky.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ Yeah, for the past couple of years my son has carried a special pocket knife around with him everywhere he goes. Some folks have security blankets, others have security cutting implements.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Remember when she talked about that velcro wall she and Billy Bob had?
    Oh, now that's something the kids would love!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Your son clearly didn't grow up in the south.
    Ain't it the truth? On several occasions I had to call my kids inside when the people across the street would let their 5 or 6 year old run free with his BB gun and/or bow and arrows!

I wouldn't have had a problem if they'd been supervising, but what can ya say.... they're country folk.

I would think the daggers are probably collector's items. That what most of us people that collect knives do with them.
    Yes, my son's had a collection of swords and hatchets for quite some time. Safely displayed on the wall.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^^lolololololololol

Actually, no. A lot of daggers, swords, katana's, etc. are blunted to the point of not even being able to be stuck in the ground. Most of the time only collector's pay for the real deal, which are sharp and are normally not a child's play toy anyway.
    Well as far as Jolie is concerned, I could never see her doing anything in halves. ie. buying rubber plastic crap. I do believe they would be the real deal.

Gold Member

I'm going to be on Angelina's side on this one. So don't throw too many rocks at me, plus I'm kinda high on my pain meds. My ex-husband went to Guam and bought a Samurai sword for our 4 year old son. It's a beautiful sword and super sharp. The casing has dragons on it, which he loves, and both sides of the sword have dragons etched on it as well. We've shown it to our son, and he loves it. We have put it up so he can't get to it and he is now nine. He occassionally asks to see the sword, and we sit down and he looks at it. Then we put it up, where he can't find it or reach it. Maybe Angelina does the same. My husband knew he would never have another shot of buying a sword like that, because he would never have another shot of going to Guam again.

^ Sounds nice. I have 3 real samurai swords, but none of them sound as nice as that.

Mr. Sweetpants and I was playing around with them the other night and I actually cut my damn leg with one of them.
    (we were having a sword fight).

Yeah I know kids younger than Maddox that have been deer hunting already and they didn't take toy guns. Gotta love the south. Weapons and football yee haw!

My boyfriend grew up in Texas and had knives and guns growing up. I guess it's totally normal for little boys to play with that stuff. Fine. My argument is that he didn't have five brothers and sisters hanging out near the knives. One of those other very young Jolie-Pitt kids could easily get their hands on the daggers

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    True. This is the same weirdo who praises her mother for letting her boyfriend live with her when she was 14. Somehow this great mother was oblivious to the fact that her daughter was a cutter, drug user and generally mentally disturbed.
    Don't forget, this is the same mother Angelina said she wants to emulate when it comes to raising her own children. So obviously they will have no boundaries and "anything goes". Its amazing to me she praises her mother's parenting skills while demonizing her father. Also amazing is that she interjects herself into other relationships as the "other woman" while she is mad that her father was a philanderer. She really is a walking contradiction in terms.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information