Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1892Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

Good gawd those Baldwin genes are strong. Not a one of these kids looks like her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hilaria is an appropriate name for her.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    bitter, wealthy people always hire nannies to help them take care of young kids. not even wealthy people. anyone who can afford it.
    Of course, I get that, but Alec seems like he wearies of the children and probably isn't a hands-on dad.
    DawnM74 and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

czb

^^^ agree, he probably isn't hands on. can't see the guy playing ring around the rosey. but what do i know?
    DawnM74 and BITTER like this.

She's a kid collector. It's a certain mindset. We've got a lot of them around here. Most of them are pretty well off. Mom stays home. Kids are all named Kingsley, Caden, Maverick, Reagan, and Remington. Mom has a vlog and a very active instagram featuring the kids in their home garden, at the apple orchards, and crafting. Mom also drives a Suburban, Tahoe, or Escalade. I could go on and on.

czb

we have some of those here as well.

you forgot the chickens. gotta have chickens in the back yard. and a labradoodle.

Ah, we have those too. Someone else will walk the dog(s.) The mother is permanently in gym kit, especially on the school run. The husband is permanently "away." Every break, they meet up on vacation and so on.
    czb, DawnM74 and KrisNine like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She's a kid collector. It's a certain mindset. We've got a lot of them around here. Most of them are pretty well off. Mom stays home. Kids are all named Kingsley, Caden, Maverick, Reagan, and Remington. Mom has a vlog and a very active instagram featuring the kids in their home garden, at the apple orchards, and crafting. Mom also drives a Suburban, Tahoe, or Escalade. I could go on and on.
    Are they the ones that have to be drunk to have sex with their husbands but like the lifestyle??? Lol!

How does she talk people into taking those ridiculous photos of her in her yoga poses? If I didn't hate her so much, I'd feel sorry for her.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Are they the ones that have to be drunk to have sex with their husbands but like the lifestyle??? Lol!

I know one of those moms. I.actually feel bad for her. She has 2 kids via IVF with the older hubby who is always away and broke down one day saying that she can't even take a shower alone. Her hubby refuses to watch the kids when he comes home so she has to take them in the bathroom with her when she showers or has to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I know one of those moms. I.actually feel bad for her. She has 2 kids via IVF with the older hubby who is always away and broke down one day saying that she can't even take a shower alone. Her hubby refuses to watch the kids when he comes home so she has to take them in the bathroom with her when she showers or has to pee.
    Holy fuck women need to massively divorce those douches, or stop having babies with them.
    Men don't get to "refuse to watch the kids", it's THEIR FUCKING KIDS TOO.

(Ok I know IRL it's not that easy and everything, so it's a useless rant, but I'm SO over this BS attitude from men who just feel entitled to not deal with the every day life crap kids bring)
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

The richer the man, the richer the bs but that is what nannies are for, no?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hilaria needs to have a seat. Many seats. And god knows she needs many, what with her 842 children and all.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Holy fuck women need to massively divorce those douches, or stop having babies with them.
    Men don't get to "refuse to watch the kids", it's THEIR FUCKING KIDS TOO.

(Ok I know IRL it's not that easy and everything, so it's a useless rant, but I'm SO over this BS attitude from men who just feel entitled to not deal with the every day life crap kids bring)
    What I find so funny/ironic is that these women are so down & "disgusted" by prostitutes, but can't see that just because hubby isn't leaving the cash by the bed (or maybe he is...)......

I had a friend who gave up her work to raise her children, of course hubby wouldn't do the same, hubby then thought that because he had worked all day he was entitled to then do jack shit once back home - like taking care of a household and 3 kids every day is a fucking holiday - and worst of all, he assumed that because HE had all the money, if my friend wanted or needed something, she would have to "pay" for it.
    Yes, it is exactly what I mean.
    I still don't understand how having to trade a dishwasher for the entire family against a sodomy wasn't a fucking red flag for her to get her shit and run away.
    Novice, Kittylady and effie2 like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

fgg

Hilaria Baldwin gives birth to her fifth child with Alec Baldwin

It’s a boy.

Hilaria Baldwin, 36, announced the birth of her fifth child with husband Alec Baldwin on Wednesday, writing on Instagram, “We had a baby last night. He is perfect and we couldn’t be happier 🌟. Stay tuned for a name🤍.”

She and Baldwin, 62, are also parents to daughter Romeo, 2, Leonardo, 3, Rafael, 5, and daughter Carmen, 7. The former “30 Rock” star also shares 24-year-old daughter Ireland Baldwin with ex Kim Basinger.

Hilaria announced in April she was pregnant again after suffering two miscarriages. In November 2019, the yoga instructor said she was “devastated” when she lost her baby girl at four months. She also miscarried in April of that year at just 10 weeks.

Upon receiving the all-clear on this most recent pregnancy, Hilaria said she didn’t want to learn the sex because she’d rather focus on its health.

“What happened last year changed me in terms of focusing on certain things,” she said of her losses. “I loved focusing on the sex of the baby … but right now I am going very slow with this experience and being very cautious.”

Congratulations to the couple on their expanded family.

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/09/hilar...-alec-baldwin/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information