Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D 'keep getting closer'

Default Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D 'keep getting closer'

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, who battled a heroin addiction, says his girlfriend of about eight months, L.A. Ink star Kat Von D, keeps him inspired.

"She's so into art," says Sixx. "I learn from her all the time and we just keep getting closer." Surely the five-plus tattoos Von D has inked on the rocker and their mutual no marriage, no kids policy are strong indicators of their common bond.

The couple, who started off as "text buddies," knew they were meant for each other, "when we went to the movies and our hands ran into each other," recalls the rocker, who's song "Tomorrow," with band Sixx: AM, was picked as the anthem for National Recovery Month this past September.

"It was like, whoa! But when I tried to kiss her she karate chopped me. She's a fiery one."

Sixx, who has four children from previous relationships, assured their age difference he's 49, she's 26 has never been an issue.

"You're only as old as the girl you're with," he says. "I stole that line from Katherine."

Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D 'Keep Getting Closer' - Nikki Sixx : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, who battled a heroin addiction, says his girlfriend of about eight months, L.A. Ink star Kat Von D, keeps him inspired.

"She's so into art," says Sixx. "I learn from her all the time and we just keep getting closer." Surely the five-plus tattoos Von D has inked on the rocker and their mutual no marriage, no kids policy are strong indicators of their common bond.

The couple, who started off as "text buddies," knew they were meant for each other, "when we went to the movies and our hands ran into each other," recalls the rocker, who's song "Tomorrow," with band Sixx: AM, was picked as the anthem for National Recovery Month this past September.

"It was like, whoa! But when I tried to kiss her she karate chopped me. She's a fiery one."

Sixx, who has four children from previous relationships, assured their age difference he's 49, she's 26 has never been an issue.

"You're only as old as the girl you're with," he says. "I stole that line from Katherine."

Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D 'Keep Getting Closer' - Nikki Sixx : People.com

Hahahahaha. Oh god, these 2 are absolutely perfect for one another. They both confuse lust with love. They both idealize their lovers, when the relationship commences and then when it's finito, they act as if nothing ever happened.

Nikki also neglects to admit that when this 'date' happened between the 2, she was still with Orbi and she and Nikki FUCKED in early february or perhaps in late January. Yes, She's cheated on just about every lover of hers she's introduced the world to. Nikki saw her as a meal ticket. Do you actually think he'd even look twice at her if she didn't have her own show or wasn't the current 'it' girl (or was). Karate chopped him when he tried to kiss her? The only thing fiery is her diseased vagina; she spreads those gams to everyone, who is he kidding. She is LA's garbage. What kind of father brings a whore like this around kids whom she's claimed to be a burden on her?

You want to know something funny? Nikki was actually looking for a high class supermodel before 'settling' for Kat. He attended fashion shows in hopes to "nail" one and basically was rebuffed because, let's face it, Giselle or Kate Moss are EXTREMELY out of his league.

Nice one, Nikki. You're 'in love' with your 'last resort who looks like Marilyn Manson with a sex change.

Elite Member

Look at it this way: if one passes the herp, the other likely has the antidote floating in their system already. It's all good!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    Look at it this way: if one passes the herp, the other likely has the antidote floating in their system already. It's all good!
    lol. EXACTLY. I've heard Nikki has had some rabid cases of the clap quite a few times. Gross-out. You know she's had some greenish yellow beauties growing out from underneath there in the past. Jesus, all those yards of Penis she's had inside of her.

Why the hell would Nikki Sixx need this chick as a "meal ticket"? Motley Crue's new album plus last tour have done well plus his new band SixxAM.

gint029,I think you need a break from all things Nikki.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Um...ok. This is interesting...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Sounds like Wooderson from Dazed and Confused:

'That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.'

I know someone around here loves Nikki Sixx but to me, he's like a really old teenager.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

When Feral met Feral-er.
    vaya con dios

Which one is the guy?
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Do you think that's a wig he's wearing?
    Fabulous!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    Do you think that's a wig he's wearing?
    He got hair plugs in 2002 or maybe 2001 and he wears extentions now. His real hair is fairly thin. They are also, by the looks of it, on something in that photograph. I know a high Nikki when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Why the hell would Nikki Sixx need this chick as a "meal ticket"? Motley Crue's new album plus last tour have done well plus his new band SixxAM.
    Motley Crue's latest album and tour was a flop. Tell me, are people talking about Motley Crue or Nikki Sixx near your water cooler at work? He needs the younger fans. I heard he's lowered himswelf to appearing on her show, as well. This will put him back on the map, provided people still give a shit about Kat Von D. Kat is the meal ticket for the moment. She's good for appearances right now. Nikki only allows people in his life whom he can gain something from. Period.

I suppose you buy that he's 'madly in love' with "katherine" as well?? This blog just sounds like old recycled bullshit he used to write about Donna (at least with Donna he sounded more sincere) and we all believed that. Not anymore.

Break from all things Nikki?

gint029,I think you need a break from all things Nikki.
    How about you hmmm?
    Last edited by Tati; October 9th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

how about me what?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

how about me what?
    You're commentin' on the same threads I am.

Umm,no.I started the thread,like I started a bunch of others today.

I only commented because I can't seem to resist a little bit of crazy now and then.Carry on.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information