Thread: Kim Kardashian: "My toe is killing me!"

Default Kim Kardashian: "My toe is killing me!"

Despite her recent toe injury, Dancing With the Stars contestant Kim Kardashian arrived in good spirits at the launch party for the new BlackBerry 8330 Pink Curve at Intermix in L.A. on Wednesday, smiling and wearing very high heels.

When asked by reporters about her foot, Kim confessed, "My toe is absolutely killing me! Like Iíve gotta take this shoe off. But itís okay, you know" Kim sliced her foot open on a piece of broken mirror in her NYC hotel room earlier this week.

"Iím wearing a heel right now and it felt okay as I was walking up," she adds. "Itís sorta like I wanna hold it really tight in there. So thatís what Iím doing right now. But Iím gonna go home, take it off, and not finish my night because it hurts too bad."

Despite her toe woes, Kim is having fun gearing up for DWTS, as well as promoting her new movie. The reality star beauty is costarring in the film, the most recent in a long line of of other Movie predecessors Ė Scary Movie, Epic Movie, Date Movie, among others Ė with a few other gorgeous gals.

"I just got back from New York last night with Vanessa Minillo and Carmen Electra," she says. "We did our rounds and just had so much fun! And Iím really excited! Weíre all gonna go to the movies to see it and Iím really excited about it. Itís my first film and I really hope that people like it. Iíve seen the commercials and theyíre funny, but the movie is no comparison to the commercials."

It seems that Kim is a bit injury prone, as she admits to being slightly clumsy on set with Carmen during the filming of their fight scene for the movie.

"We got bruises and, you know, we just go up against the ropes and we bruised up our arms a little."

Careful Kim, you've got a dancing competition to win!

source: OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - Kim Kardashian: "My Toe is Killing Me!"
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Someone needs to check her into the hospital right away, this sounds like an extreme medical emergency

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Someone needs to check her into the hospital right away, this sounds like an extreme medical emergency
    Truly. I'm surprised she's not in a wheelchair. It sounds so very serious. Hopefully the toe won't need to be amputated -- think of how that might affect her balance and topple her over with that ass sticking out the back.

I thought she meant her cameltoe.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

^^

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    Truly. I'm surprised she's not in a wheelchair. It sounds so very serious. Hopefully the toe won't need to be amputated -- think of how that might affect her balance and topple her over with that ass sticking out the back.
    I think her tits will drag her forward.

Note to self:

File under 'N' for NOT FUCKING IMPORTANT!
    vaya con dios

I thought her toe was really killing her. Like it sprouted little arms, picked up an axe, and just started wailing on her.

I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I thought she meant her cameltoe.

You know her camel toe must hurt like a bitch being squeezed into the tight outfits she wears!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information