Thread: Victoria's Secret President says their outifts are too sexy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Victoria's Secret President says their outifts are too sexy?

I’m Too Sexy for My Boss

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Victoria’s Secret CEO Sharen Turney has decided that the company’s lingerie has become too damn sexy and is calling on designers to pull it back a notch:
    “I feel so strongly about us getting back to our heritage and really thinking in terms of ultra feminine and not just the word sexy and becoming much more relevant to our customer,” Turney said Thursday, before inhaling deeply to highlight the plunging cleavage of her black silk bustier with seductive mesh inserts.
    That quote might not be entirely accurate. I’m quoting from memory and struggling with some vivid mental images.
    In fact, Ms. Turney has good reason to feel so strongly. Limited Brands, the parent company for Victoria’s Secret, saw last quarter’s sales drop 12 percent below the figures for the same quarter in 2006, and holiday sales last Christmas were down 8 percent from the previous year. Excessive sexiness, however, seems like a misdiagnosis of the problem. Victoria’s Secret has been moving in a Pussycat Dolls direction for several years now, and I would venture to guess that many women don’t favor that particular image of their sexy selves. Actually, the word Ms. Turney is groping for isn’t “sexy,” it’s “tacky.” Victoria’s Secret does well selling items that make women feel sexy and drive their partners wild in the bedroom, not so well selling the castoffs from Britney’s 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour. Of course, “What Is Sexy?” is a question with different answers for different people. Your mileage may vary. agentbedhead.com - dirty fingernails firmly on the pulse

Totally agree.

When I want slutty, I'll go to Frederick's of Hollywood.

When I want sexy-elegant, it's Vicky's.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't figure out what the new Pink line is going for, sexy/cute younger?

What, this isn't sexy?

or this?

What about this?

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

How about this one?

Thread Information