Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie is a bad dancer... and other revelations

Wink Angelina Jolie is a bad dancer... and other revelations

Angelina Jolie's Onstage Revelations - Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt : People.com

Angelina Jolie's Onstage Revelations

By Scott Huver
    Originally posted Sunday February 03, 2008 11:25 PM EST

Angelina Jolie Photo by: Jim Smeal / BEImagesWith beau Brad Pitt in the audience and her latest director Clint Eastwood on hand to present her with the Santa Barbara International Film Festival's Outstanding Performance of the Year Award for her turn in A Mighty Heart, Angelina Jolie signed autographs and posed for photos Saturday night with scores of fans who filled the streets, before taking the stage to discuss her film career and reveal a few candid nuggets from her off-screen life.

Among Angelina's revelations:

She retains fond memories of sharing a single acting scene in Tomb Raider with her father Jon Voight, from whom she's currently estranged. "Strangely enough, the scene was about a daughter and her father who had not spent their lives together and had a lot of questions for each other ...[It was] kind of therapeutic for us to get some things out and talk. We spent that time as two artists, and it was a special time. It was an important time."

When her ex-husband and Pushing Tin costar Billy Bob Thornton was mentioned, she said, "I thought he was an amazing artist, and still is."

Prior to screening the famous tango scene clip from Mr. & Mrs. Smith, she was asked if she or Pitt was the better dancer: "I think we're about equal," she replied. "Equally not so good."

Despite starring in several high-tech productions, she's technologically challenged in real life: "As Brad knows, I don't really how to turn on a computer."

After back-to-back clips featuring romantic scenes with Brad in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and her and Matt Damon in The Good Shepherd, Jolie said she looked like she was "out on one date and went out on another." Given the choice between former [Pitt] and current [Damon] holders of PEOPLE's "Sexiest Man Alive" title, she said, "I'm going with the first one."

Both she and Pitt were initially reluctant to take on their roles in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but "obviously I'm very glad I did it It changed my life."

Asked if her humanitarian efforts were an even greater passion than acting, she chose a third alternative: "I love being a mom, and I think that's my big passion: being with my family."

She's a bad actress too.

^^ Tee hee LOL

She looks weird in that picture.

So she can't turn a computer on but she can fly a plane?

So she can't turn a computer on but she can fly a plane?

lol.... good point

Angelina is made of epic fail over everything, as far as I'm concerned.

I like her. I think she's attractive and talented. That being said, I also think she's a little batshit and overrated; I worry about how she will handle all these kids when they hit their tweens so close together; but I'm rooting for her.

Here's to you not totally sucking Ange; hope it turns out okay.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Cool Techno-tard Angelina Jolie can't figure out computers; world spared bad blog haikus

Angelina Jolie is a technophobe.

The 'A Mighty Heart' actress confessed she is completely hopeless with technology and she often has to ask partner Brad Pitt for help turning on their computer.

Speaking at an event to celebrate her being presented with the Outstanding Performance of the Year Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival on Saturday (02.02.08), Angelina said: "As Brad knows, I don't even really know how to turn on a computer!"

Angelina also revealed she was initially hesitant about starring in 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', but is now glad she took the role because that was where she met Brad.

She said: "Obviously I'm very glad I did it now - it completely changed my life!"

When the 32-year-old actress was shown a clip of her and Brad's famous tango scene from the 2005 film and asked who the better dancer was, she laughed: "I think we're about equal - equally bad that is!"

Angelina - who failed to dispel pregnancy rumours by wearing another loose top at the festival - admitted her main passion in life is motherhood, despite being a keen humanitarian and busy actress.

The 'Wanted' star - who has three adopted children, Maddox, six, Pax, four, and Zahara, three, and a 20-month-old biological daughter, Shiloh, with Brad - said: "I love being a mom, and I think that's my big passion - being with my family."

(C) BANG Media International
    *whew
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Ah Grim, already posted. Don't make us endure more Angie than necessary. I beg you.

I had no idea pushing a button was so difficult.....

Love your title Grimm....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Ah Grim, already posted. Don't make us endure more Angie than necessary. I beg you.
    you lie, i saw nothing

*gags you and hauls you off to a dark corner for disposal*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bella does not lie!!! This was posted yesterday in another thread. Sorry Grim. Someone even commented on how funny it was that Angie could fly a plane but could not turn on a computer! Now go find something about the chin please.

Pfft. Lies. You're all against me. You're all borg.

Bronze Member

didn't she just say she goes on line, not long ago?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information