Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mel B talks sex at a Spice Girls concert and offends parents

Default Mel B talks sex at a Spice Girls concert and offends parents

Mel B shocked parents at a recent Spice Girls concert after making crude and sexual remarks on stage.

Mel, nicknamed Scary Spice, joked with fellow bandmates Mel C and Emma Bunton about her sex life, despite children being in the audience at London's O2 arena.

Baby Spice Emma was celebrating her 32nd birthday on Friday and was given a birthday cake and candles on stage, before Mel B told her to "give it a blow job" - a reference to oral sex.

The girls then started talking about what they'd been doing "too much" of lately in reference to their hit song Too Much.

Mel B said she had done too much "Tossing the salad" - a crude reference to an unhygienic sex act - as well as too much "stimulation" of intimate areas of her body.

One parent, who had taken her children to the concert, fumed: "It crossed the line. I know the Spice Girls are supposed to be a bit controversial but this is a family show. It should come with a warning if that sort of language is going to be used. I wanted to walk out but that would have upset my kids."

Meanwhile, Mel B's bandmate Victoria Beckham has revealed the group pray before going on stage.

She said: "We do a prayer before we go on every single night. We hold hands with all the dancers and the band and we do a funny little prayer that one of the dancers does.

"It's become a little bit like a ritual to us."

Parents outraged over Spice Girls' on-stage sex rant - New Zealand's source for entertainment news, gossip & music, movie & book reviews on Stuff.co.nz

Hahaha! Way to keep the older fans' attention.

Honestly, if you take a child to a concert, you're risking hearing crap like that from the audience alone. Just put your hands over their ears if you have a problem with it.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

'Tossing the salad'- thats just gross to mention.
    Mel B has always been rough. Scary was my least favourite.

Yup. Agree with Mel B being rough. ^

I don't consider myself to be a prude but they should have been more mindful of their audience.
    ssabmud

WTF does tossing the salad mean?
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    According to urbandictionary.com.....

1.rimming

The act of using one's tongue on the anal rim of another person in order to gain and/or give sexual pleasure.

Insertion of the tongue is not necessary. Circular motions in the clockwise directions are supposedly better in the Northern hemisphere, and anti-clockwise ones in the Southern.
    "If he wipes his ass well, I'll give him a good rimming"

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

First of all, I never understood those parents who take their eight-year-olds to concerts. I went to my first concert when I was twelve and I snuck out for that (Guns'n'Roses).

Secondly, bitch please. Your daughter will be the first two give blowjobs to the boys in her school if you stay on the repressive road. Get over it.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm no prude, but that was a pretty crass thing for her to say. She knows fully well that they have a young fanbase as well. It just wasn't necessary.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I had no idea bout taoosing the salad either. Very tasty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I never understood those parents who take their eight-year-olds to concerts. I went to my first concert when I was twelve and I snuck out for that (Guns'n'Roses).
    Same here on the age. 12-years-old, alot of begging and my parents picking me up outside precisely when teh show ended. And oh, didn't GnR rock back in teh day?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^ My friend said she spends the night at my house and I told my parents that I'd spend the night at her house.

Then we got all out money together and boarded a train to Munic (!), which is on the other end of the country.

We got busted when my parents saw the G'n'R tattoo. No, I never got that. I hereby officially thank my parents for not letting me get that tattoo (I really wanted it) and all the tattoo artists for never giving it to me. I realize I was wrong. IMAGINE IF I HAD A GNR TATTOO ON MY ARM!

And yes, they rocked back then. I felt so bad ass.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Who knew the Spice Girls were so raunchy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    LOL
    Last edited by Tati; January 29th, 2008 at 11:22 AM.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

We got busted when my parents saw the G'n'R tattoo. No, I never got that. I hereby officially thank my parents for not letting me get that tattoo (I really wanted it) and all the tattoo artists for never giving it to me. I realize I was wrong. IMAGINE!

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I had no idea bout taoosing the salad either. Very tasty.

Same here on the age. 12-years-old, alot of begging and my parents picking me up outside precisely when teh show ended. And oh, didn't GnR rock back in teh day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ My friend said she spends the night at my house and I told my parents that I'd spend the night at her house.

Then we got all out money together and boarded a train to Munic (!), which is on the other end of the country.

We got busted when my parents saw the G'n'R tattoo. No, I never got that. I hereby officially thank my parents for not letting me get that tattoo (I really wanted it) and all the tattoo artists for never giving it to me. I realize I was wrong. IMAGINE IF I HAD A GNR TATTOO ON MY ARM!

And yes, they rocked back then. I felt so bad ass.
    They kicked ass ... I loved axl... lookit him now. my son asked me yesterday if Slash is real while he was playing Guitar Hero iII.. fuck, did I feel old.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    You admitted you were wrong to your parents? Naughty girl!
    First and last time. I promise. Age catching up on me.

I wanted a barbed wire on one arm and the GNR logo on the other!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    They kicked ass ... I loved axl... lookit him now. my son asked me yesterday if Slash is real while he was playing Guitar Hero iII.. fuck, did I feel old.
    Man, I would have killed for Axl. He's such a freakshow now. Remember when Steven Adler was still the drummer and not Matt? And when Gilby was the guitarist and not Izzy? Good times. Not that I didn't love Matt and Izzy.

Can't believe I'm having this conversation in 2008.
    -Bugdoll-

Sneaking out of the house to see Guns 'n Roses -
    Sneaking out of the house to see Beatlemania -

Guess which one was me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information