Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hulk and Linda Hogan divorce getting nastier

Default Hulk and Linda Hogan divorce getting nastier

Linda to Hulk -- You Bamboozled Me!
    Posted Jan 28th 2008 3:57PM by TMZ Staff
    Linda Hogan claims Hulk Hogan tricked her into giving his lawyer confidential info that could cost her millions in their divorce.

According to legal documents filed by Linda before they split, the Hulkster had her meet with an estate planning lawyer. She claims the lawyer was actually on board to dupe her into signing a post-nuptial agreement. She says before realizing what Hulk was up to, she divulged info that could now hurt her in the divorce. She's accusing him of "legal shenanigans."

Linda claims "Due to Husband's suspicious behavior," she withdrew $1.5 million from their bank account. But she says that's nothing, because $10 mil is missing from their fortune and she apparently thinks Hulk pilfered it. Linda wants Hulk's assets frozen and wants a judge to prevent him from using any of the money.

A call to Hulk's lawyer wasn't immediately returned.
    This is gonna get good. **pulls up lawnchair and popcorn**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

**pulls up lawnchair and popcorn**
    *dittoes*

Let the shit fly and the games begin!

What does she do for a living?

She's accusing him of "legal shenanigans."
    *snort* Good luck with that, honey. You don't get extra points for vagueness.

Who wants popcorn?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

"He tricked me." That's always a good defense.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Not saying she's not entitled to some money, but he is the one who earned it afterall....

someone is going to have to pay her for the life that she has become accustomed to living. she's always been his manager? or helper bee, or whatever it is she does. mother to his celebuspawn
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    someone is going to have to pay her for the life that she has become accustomed to living. she's always been his manager? or helper bee, or whatever it is she does. mother to his celebuspawn
    Ok, she can also become unaccustomed to those things and live the life of a regular person. Her kids are almost grown, so she'll get no child support, and alimony is not going to be half, nor $20,000 a month.. She can cut out the every two week bleach job, and the twice a week tanning crap...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Ok, she can also become unaccustomed to those things and live the life of a regular person. Her kids are almost grown, so she'll get no child support, and alimony is not going to be half, nor $20,000 a month.. She can cut out the every two week bleach job, and the twice a week tanning crap...
    You'd be surprised what some men will agree to just to get the woman to STFU. You ought to see how my fiance and his ex-wife went round and round. We started dating after they separated but before they divorced. I had a front row seat for the whole thing. Only two words I can say: holy, and SHIT! His ex is a fucking psycho.

We went through a divorce with a friend of ours. Granted, her was not super wealthy like The Hogans, but they did well. She wanted the divorce so he had to move out to an apartment. He got to see the kids on the weekends and she got the house. He had to pay for the house, the car, split the marital assets 50-50, pay for his apartment and child support. He actually has to get a roommate. It's crazy. She works, too.

From what little I have been able to gather of these two(and their wretched family) from that miserable show of theirs(I did manage to catch a few epi's) I hope they shred eachother endlessly..and I am going to get some popcorn as well. Anyone want anything to drink?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Sure, do you have some Haterade?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sure, do you have some Haterade?
    I think we might be out of it for now..given how a few of the threads have gone today..
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

it's not the haterade that makes people crazy, that's the koolaid!

but, I'm with the rest of ya'll.. *throws some shit in the fan* I'm ready for something U*G*L*Y!! Britters has dropped her basket, lost her religion and that's stopped amusing me at all. These two circus freaks & their uggo babies can get down with the get down and I won't have any qualms about sniggering at them.
    I agree with everyone about Linda. Far as I can see, she got accustomed to money (that the crazy hulkster earned by being pummeled or pummeling), she can get used to being broke. Marrying someone doesn't entitle you to everything they have. I'm sorry, just don't believe that. Women have been screaming for equality for YEARS and then cry for fucking alimony. Get a job - somebody has to pay for the penis to be removed from Brookie...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Who else just thinks these two are having a huge fight and might end up back together when the dust settles? I don't see them as much good for anyone else anyway. Neither of these two need to breed anymore, and you know if Hulk hooks up again it will be a younger gold digger wanting to seal the deal with a baybee.

Fuck me for being old fashioned, but I think 24 years of putting up with HH's shit and those spoiled ass brats is deserving of something. It's not like she just waltzed in, got sperminated and then before the kid was even out of diapers split and started demanding half (a la Heather Mills)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information