Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez delivering babies right now?

Default Jennifer Lopez delivering babies right now?

I just heard on the radio that she is in the hospital and having a c-section. Anyone else hear anything?

Wouldn't this be fairly early??? I thought she was due more in the Spring???

Time for some detective work!

Is she due now? Man, that pregnancy just flew by.

Mods - I tried to correct thread title to have full name and instead ended up with 2 posts. Please delete this one and correct the other.

Thanks

Eh, who cares? Just more alien spawn for Lord Xenu to exploit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Q-102 in Philly is reporting this. I can't find it anywhere else. The morning DJ on this station dated J-Lo sister for several years. Not sure if they have inside info or not. Seems a little early to me too but she is older and if it is twins they may be inducing her. I heard twins usually only make it to 36 weeks instead of 40.

^^Are you talking about Booker??? He isn't dating her anymore? I thought he and Linda were still together, yet just read today that they aren't...

Yes - it is Booker. He and Linda split years ago but are still good friends. He got engaged last Christmas and dumped a few months later when he found his fiance in bed with one of his best friends. Now he is dating Alycia Lane - the psycho who got fired for punching the NYC Cop. He has a great track record......

Q102.com under Check It Out click on Joey's Daily Buss Pic - slide #5 is the J-Lo news.

Hit By Ban Bus!

hmmm... probably because she wants to get back into shape asap, and she rather put her twins at risk.

Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth: Twins Birth Reports Swamp the Internet

By Cyndi James
    Jan 28, 2008

Jennifer Lopez has given birth to twins is the subject of many e-mails and at least one Internet report late Monday afternoon. The rumor appears to have appeared from nowhere and many believe that it is likely just wishful thinking for the time being as no major news source has yet to bite.
    Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth: Twins Birth Reports Swamp the Internet (Image: Wenn)
    Lopez has tried to get all the mileage possible out of the pregnancy from a public relation standpoint; refusing to comment on her huge baby bump until it was so obvious she had no choice. Her due date is not known, but there is a whole bunch of wild guesses.

E! Online's Mark Malkin cited his sources that the due date could be at anytime earlier this month. According to Malkin, the 38-year-old singer and actress was set to deliver around Valentine's Day, but now the date has been moved up to Saturday, January 26th. Obviously she missed that day or she is really good at keeping secrets.

But is she in the hospital right now? And is it twins? No one seems to be saying from the Lopez camp. Cue the rep™: E! online noted that Jennifer's rep refused to comment on the due date and there is nothing coming out officially just yet.

National Ledger - Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth: Twins Birth Reports Swamp the Internet

Looking like maybe just rumors.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

MORE Hollywood twins??!!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They're L. Ron's babies anyway, from his frozen supply. I wonder if they will look like Suri.

Hit By Ban Bus!

great, more robotic aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They're L. Ron's babies anyway, from his frozen supply. I wonder if they will look like Suri.
    As long as they don't look like Marc!

dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information