Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears to Tom Cruise: you're not crazy at all!

Elite Member

Talking Britney Spears to Tom Cruise: you're not crazy at all!

TMZ spotted Britney befriending more photogs, as a non-Adnan joined Brit for her nightly escapade! It gets weirder as Brit had a few words for Tom Cruise -- it's crazy talking about crazy!

Brit picked up her new friend outside of Adnan's house, then headed over to Goa -- where she simply sat in the car outside while the frenzy erupted! Talk about parkin' lot pimpin'!

After inviting paps to her house -- Brit Brit presto chango'd into different clothes and her pink personality wig -- grabbed her new pap friend and took off again! Wonder if this guy is the new Adnan?

Spears to Cruise: You're Not Crazy at All! - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

Oh gosh... poor poor girl. When will someone be able to force her into therapy? After she's dead?? There's absolutely no good that could come out of any of the things surrounding her. The more she does, the harsher the criticism. The harsher the criticism, the more she does. HELP HER! We all know what the outcome will be of this increasingly bizarre cycle. poor Britney

If I were her sister I would make something up. I would forge a suicide note & speak of the final long heart to heart where she fessed up & have her involuntarily committed. Illegal, yes... morally wrong, eh? But, would I want her to die instead? No
    & not a single fuck was given...

It's becoming a desperate, and sad, situation.

a 5150 hold (suicide watch) would only last for 72 hours anyway. I had a pal that recently attempted suicide, and she was out in less than 48 hours. And she is seriously mentally ill. They only goal of a 5150 is to diagnose, dispense meds and get the patient to a stable (read: not immediately suicidal) point.

My friend seriously needs to be hospitalized, but they won't keep her.

Tom, you know you really have a problem when Britney Spears of all people tells you that you're not crazy. That should be a wake up call, even for you.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Tom, you know you really have a problem when Britney Spears of all people tells you that you're not crazy. That should be a wake up call, even for you.
    Really, right? I wonder whom is crazier? We should have a loon-off, as in South Park!

Elite Member

Maybe Brit will be his next wife.
    The headlines:
    "Tom Cruise said: Scientology help me to save Britney"
    or
    "Britney said that Tom is amazing and Scientolgy is amazing and life is amazing"

Gold Member

The problem is that she's an adult and apparently she's not enough of a danger to herself or others to be committed and the people around her (whoever they are) don't want to give up their meal ticket.

I used to giggle at Trainwreck Britney but now I think she's pitiful and since there are two very young children involved, I think she needs to get help immediately and get her life back on track. She won't, though. I'll be surprised but pleased if we make it through 2008 with Britney still alive. I've never been a fan of her music and I don't care if she ever gets her career going again. I only care about those two little kids....the innocent victims in all of this.

Nothing she does shocks me anymore. If everyone stops giving her attention, she will suffer through detox and probably off herself. So stop giving her attention!

^^ Me, too. Am getting tired of reading about her. She is fast forward on her path of Anna Nicole

It really is getting monotonous. She does the same meaningless things day after day after day. I really think she's afraid to stop for a minute because then she would have to face her big ol' mess of a life.

You know at this point Scientology would probably help her. It would be better than nothing. She could use a good sauna and some vitamins.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I don't really care about the day to day reporting on her any more. Until she kills somebody nothing will be done.

OMG! Don't let Tommy girl hear this. He'll be after her to sell her soul in no time!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I can't believe I'm saying this, but scientology might be good for her. She needs some strict discipline and guidance, especially from people that don't want to make money or get famous off her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information