Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not so skinny Nicole Richie shows off her big baby bump

Default Not so skinny Nicole Richie shows off her big baby bump

She is a pin-up for size zero wannabees everywhere, but Simple Life star Nicole Richie, showed off an impressive baby bump out and about in Hollywood today.

Wearing a stretchy grey sweater and sensible flats, Nicole was accompanied by her fiance, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden.

Well-wishers will be relieved to see the 26-year-old daughter of singer Lionel Richie has put on weight for her pregnancy. The troubled star had suffered a slide into drugs and driving related offences last year, which saw her spend a short time in prison. Scroll down for more...

Nicole Richie is engaged to rock star Joel Madden

Nicole recently revealed her baby had saved her life. "I owe this baby everything and I have a responsibility now," she told Diane Sawyer on ABC News.
    "Besides being responsible for myself, I'm now responsible for someone else. And I have to set the right examples. I have to really be someone that I would want my child to look up to."
    However, the socialite admitted she could not believe she was pregnant at first. She told Access Hollywood: "I didn't believe it. I was in shock. I took about 5 different tests!"
    Nicole showing off her larger, healthier figure

Ms Richie and her betrothed are now eagerly awaiting their new arrival in January.
    But it seems wedding bells will not be ringing any time soon. "I've got to hold something for when I get older. I can't have everything happen in one year," Nicole said.
    The parents-to-be have been busy preparing for their baby and spreading some good will during the festive season.
    The couple treated 200 needy children to an early Christmas with a party thrown by their newly established charity, The Richie Madden Children's Foundation.
    "We really wanted to give these kids a really wonderful and special Christmas. It's our favorite holiday," said a pregnant Richie.
    "It's fun for us to be with a bunch of kids who are having a good time. They make you smile," added Madden. Nicole and Joel have decided to wait for the birth to discover the sex of 'baby Madden.'

Not so skinny Nicole shows off her big baby bump | the Daily Mail

She looks healthy. But as soon as this kid is born in the next few days/weeks, she'll probably be quickly working her way back down to 80lbs in no time!

Urgh!

I hate them together!

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    She looks healthy. But as soon as this kid is born in the next few days/weeks, she'll probably be quickly working her way back down to 80lbs in no time!
    yeah I bet she'll lose it in like under a month and be back to rexyville in no time

She looks like she's nearly ready to pop.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I hope she keeps some weight on.She looks much better with it.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She really does look a lot better with the weight on. Her face is just a little puffy due to the pregnancy, but otherwise she is nicely filled out. Healthy even.

I don't think it will last long once she gives birth, either.

Elite Member

I like them together. He's definitely been there for her and she's managed to keep as low a profile as possible. (It's the media who had other ideas). I expected her to milk this a lot more.

^^I kinda think it's more due to her vanity and body image/anorexia issues. Like she doesn't want to be seen or photographed as much with all her pregnancy weight. I don't know, but I think she definitely still has body image and dysmorphia issues. And I don't think her eating disorder is exactly cured either.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I think you're right. I was hoping he was a good influence on her, but I think she's just too vain to be photographed weighing more than 90 lbs. I sincerely hope she maintains a healthy weight after she gives birth. Her baby needs her.

Look everyone, the broom swallowed a raisin.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She looks great, though that light blonde hair with her complexion always looks so strange to me.

I hope the baby comes out alright. And that it helps change her life-for the better.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Look everyone, the broom swallowed a raisin.
    Sadly that's what I thought too. She is not huge by any tick of the clock. She is still very tiny with a bit of a belly.

i think she looks healthy. she doesn't have to get fat to have a healthy pregnancy and she has put on weight. for once i don't think she's being a fucktard and is actually doing things right.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information