Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raz B’s brother ‘Ricky Romance’ confirms Raz-B is missing

Default Raz B’s brother ‘Ricky Romance’ confirms Raz-B is missing

A highly placed source exclusively snitches to Bossip that Raz-B’s brother just called MTV and told them Raz B was forced by some Compton bloods to read a script provided by Chris Stokes [COLOR=#5d7cba! important][COLOR=#5d7cba! important]lawyer[/COLOR][/COLOR] on video, denying his previous molestation claims.
    Chris Stokes paid the bloods to shut Raz-B up but his brother, Ricky Romance, stands by his molestation claims against Stokes. Another source says Raz-B has “been missing for two days”.
    We thought it was money (that made him recant), Raz-B almost got shot yesterday!!

Developing…..

ok - I'm too old to listen to ImX BUT I sure know who Marques Houston, Omarion & Chris Stokes are...this is one of the times where I hope that this is a rumor...the WHOLE thing.

Who the f*ck is Raz-B?

LOL I said the same thing Lily - you may not even know who he is but back in the late 90's maybe early 2000's there was a group called Immature (ImX) and there was a group called B2K - Omarion (currently on tour with Bow Wow) was in one of the groups but is still being managed by this Chris Stokes guy - Marques Houston was in Immature and I can't think of any 'mainstream' type of music that you would know but if you go to BET.com Home or google Immature or B2K they will give you MUCH better info.

I was a bit too old when they came out to listen to anything they made, I just know who they are by default.

Marques Houston was also on Sister, Sister as Roger.

If this is true, this is sick!

All these thug names do my head in. I can't even understand what I'm reading when I have to also comprehend who the hell 'Raz B' 'Compton Bloods' and 'Ricky Romance' are!

Gahh!

Obviously time for a coffee.
    ssabmud

does anybody have a normal, grown-up name anymore?

I hope they're all dead.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ANC

What were the previous molestation claims? It's hard to understand this post without background. Off to google.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

I too hope this is a rumor. I never listened to them, but like NoLifeMercy, was still young enough to know their names by default. Sick sick sick.

This whole thing gives me a headache
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Gold Member

That is SOME sick shit! Please dont let this be true! So Raz B is the guy from B2K right? Eww~!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    All these thug names do my head in. I can't even understand what I'm reading when I have to also comprehend who the hell 'Raz B' 'Compton Bloods' and 'Ricky Romance' are!

Gahh!

Obviously time for a coffee.
    Raz-B-Guy from B2K. (Group very popular in 2002-04)

Compton Bloods-LA Gang.

Ricky Romance- The brother OF the guy who is missing.

I'm dry heaving about this. Its disgusting!

^^Yea, that.
    and

It isn't that hard to understand. Good grief.

Pseudonyms?Those have never been used before. -looks at the members list- Compton Bloods? That is one all the suburbanites had better learn, because gangs and the problems they cause are not just inner city anymore.

Why should they all be dead? So, if someone exposes a child predator, who decides to retaliate, it's ok? Score one for the pedos. SMH

Okay, I had no idea what this story was about either but it sounded pretty juicy...so here's the translation that I've come up with (thanks to Google).*

Raz-B and his brother Ricky Romance were members of the boy band B2K. The band was managed by Chris Stokes. Raz-B and Ricky Romance recently accused Stokes of molesting them while they were in the group. Stokes denied the allegations (saying that, basically, he's married with kids so therefore there's no way he could possibly ever think of having sex with a teenage boy ). Another member of B2K, named Omarion, also denied the allegations.

However, all of a sudden, Raz-B posted a video on YouTube retracting the accusations and apologizing for them. Ricky Romance said that he didn't know why Raz-B had done that and suggested the the video was made against Raz-B's will. The post above suggests that Raz-B was forced to make the video by members of a gang, who had been hired by Chris Stokes, and that Raz-B is now missing.

* I provide this info as a service for all of the other old farts on here, like me.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Okay, I had no idea what this story was about either but it sounded pretty juicy...so here's the translation that I've come up with (thanks to Google).

Raz-B and his brother Ricky Romance were members of the boy band B2K. The band was managed by Chris Stokes. Raz-B and Ricky Romance recently accused Stokes of molesting them while they were in the group. Stokes denied the allegations (saying that, basically, he's married with kids so therefore there's no way he could possibly ever think of having sex with a teenage boy ). Another member of B2K, named Omarion, also denied the allegations.

However, all of a sudden, Raz-B posted a video on YouTube retracting the accusations and apologizing for them. Ricky Romance said that he didn't know why Raz-B had done that and suggested the the video was made against Raz-B's will. The post above suggests that Raz-B was forced to make the video by members of a gang, who had been hired by Chris Stokes, and that Raz-B is now missing.
    Ricky Romance was not in B2K. Nor was he molested. The guys from B2k BESIDES Omarion is saying that he screwed them when they were teens. Ricky is just Raz-B brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    Ricky Romance was not in B2K. Nor was he molested. The guys from B2k BESIDES Omarion is saying that he screwed them when they were teens. Ricky is just Raz-B brother!
    Okay, thanks for clarifying. The article that I googled made it sound like both were in B2K and had both made the accusations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information