Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sting and wife Trudie Styler's love nest reveals some erotic bedroom art

Default Sting and wife Trudie Styler's love nest reveals some erotic bedroom art

Rumours about the exotic private life of Sting and Trudie Styler have included swingers' parties, strip clubs and tantric sex sessions lasting several hours.

Now some more tangible evidence of their colourful tastes has emerged.

The 56-year-old rock star and his wife have flung wide the doors of their £12million Manhattan apartment for an "at home" newspaper feature - with eyebrow-raising results. Scroll down for more...
    Artistic licence: Trudie Styler says the artwork in the couple's bedroom makes her feel 'hot'

The centrepiece of the 18-room apartment overlooking Central Park is an extraordinary scarlet bedroom embroidered in gold and dominated by two explicit Helmut Newton prints.

In one, an unidentified woman lays virtually naked, with her legs spread in the back of a vintage Mercedes as a man leans over from the front seat to unzip one of her spike-heeled boots.

The other image, above the bed head, shows the lower half of another female wearing just stockings, suspenders and high heels.

Miss Styler, 53, who once told a U.S. DJ that the couple enjoyed swingers' parties, before apparently retracting the claim, said of the room: "I find it hot." Scroll down for more...
    Rumours about the racy private life of Sting and Trudie Styler have persisted for many years

She also curiously went on to admit that her son Giacomo once wanted to know if the photo of the almost nude, sprawled-out woman was his mother or sister. She told him it was neither.

Elsewhere in the apartment are rather more homely points of reference - cow paintings by daughter Mickey, family photos scattered in silver frames, a giant wall of Polaroids in the kitchen and Sting's lute resting on a sofa.

The musician has six children, namely Joseph, 31, and Fuchsia Katherine, 25, from his first marriage to actress Frances Tomelty, and Mickey, 23, Jake, 22, Coco, 17, and Giacomo, who was 12 this week, from his marriage to Trudie.

He also has homes in Mayfair and Malibu, and estates in Wiltshire and Tuscany.
    The couple put the Manhattan property, which they have owned for 20 years - on the market last year, but have now taken it off, despite buying a further £15million home in a separate development in the city.

Sting and wife Trudie's love nest reveals some eyebrow-raising erotic bedroom art | the Daily Mail

What do you think?

A*O

These two are so dirrrrty. And that's a really good pic of Trudie who I actually hate because she stole my man.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

i find them kind of annoying. like they're trying too hard to stay hip and young and share their sex life with the world (orgies are cool! red 'boudoirs' are hot!). it's kind of desperate.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I would not want that on my bedroom wall. so tacky.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I don't think it is desperate. I think they are showing the world that you can be sexy after your 20s or 30s. They are both very sexy, attractive people at an older age. Good for them!!

Once again, money and taste rarely go hand in hand. That whole setting is awful beyond words - but good for them for still getting their grove on. I bet he's got a huge one.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

If the bedroom is so "hot" why doesn't she call the help to turn the thermostat down...?

TBH I have no problem with Sting being HOT but Trudy Styler is just a fame-hound imo.

Yes, olds are sexy, but she just makes me want to barf!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Fugly bedroom, fugly couple.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i find them kind of annoying. like they're trying too hard to stay hip and young and share their sex life with the world (orgies are cool! red 'boudoirs' are hot!). it's kind of desperate.
    I agree. Except for the "kind of" part. I think they're totally desperate. Both of them are egoists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I agree. Except for the "kind of" part. I think they're totally desperate. Both of them are egoists.
    Totally! one year at the Brits (or something) Sting was playin & everyone was ignoring him, so he took his shirt off... ok, so in itself it doesn't sound that much but you had to see it... it was totally "LOOK AT ME.... NOW!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE" Like some toddler
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

That bedroom is beyond ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Same here.

If that bedroom was getting half of the rumpo that they allude to, there is no way that they'd even bother to have it's photo splashed in the tabloids. It would be never seen, because they'd be too busy having their daily lust-fueled fuckfests in them, like they want us so desperately to believe. Pretentious wankers.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I think I'd have nightmares sleeping in that hideous room ... if I could even manage to get to sleep.

^Yeah, I think if I were in that room, I'd end up in the corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb within thirty seconds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information