Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston might be shacking up with Jason Lewis

Default Jennifer Aniston might be shacking up with Jason Lewis

Jennifer Aniston And Jason Lewis Living Together

December 19th, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Jennifer Aniston getís all the hot guys!! Jen and Jason Lewis are rumored to be living together according to Star Magazine. YUMMY!! These two have been keeping their relationship under the radar for quite some time now. Looks like they are taking it to the next level. I donít know which celeb is prettier!

So I know what you are thinkingÖ Why is the Star Magazine cover cropped? Because they are poking fun at celebrity beach bodies and I canít stand it.

Iím Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures
    Don't believe this. Jason is too damn fine to be hanging out with the chin. Click the link to see the mag scan.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Good for Jen!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This came out of left field. Wow. I'm kind of speechless, because he's so damn fine, and she's.... not.

I hope they've found a place large enough to house all three of them Lord knows that chin needs a room all it's own.

Lame, I know, but I'm new at this.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Wow, talk about out of her league. If looking good was a sport, Jason would be in the majors while Jen would be stuck playing tee-ball with Rumer Willis and the Olsens.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
    Wow, talk about out of her league. If looking good was a sport, Jason would be in the majors while Jen would be stuck playing tee-ball with Rumer Willis and the Olsens.
    This is the funniest thing I've read on GR in awhile. I couldn't have said it better.

Ahh, an Aniston thread. Where to begin?

Aniston probably promised the guy she could help his movie career. Once he realizes that she's box-office poison, or she runs out of good coke or weed, whichever comes first, she'll get dumped. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Don't believe this. Jason is too damn fine to be hanging out with the chin. Click the link to see the mag scan.
    I totally and completely agree with you. Seems so at odds with logic...and just plain wrong.

He is, physically an adonis. Power is the only remote reason he would hook up with her. And really, how long can that last?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I dont understand people in this world, if Jenni had Brad Pitt for over (7) solid years why cant she get a man? Most of you are jeolous because she gets the most handsome men in Hollywood, Jenni is not ugly she is average just like any of us. Love her or hate her she is classy, loved, Americans Sweetheart and a bove all she is worth 110 million dollars which you haters dont have. What did she do wrong? She cant stop living just because she devorced from Brad Pitt, you are all jeolous she looks too good to be 38, those who write stupid comments a bout Jenni are Angelina Jolie fans who are drug addicts, sluts, homereckers and would do anything to ruin someone's life. Jenni has moved on with her life and she is happy, at least all I know she is not a whore, she is a decent women who's marriage didn't work, we need to respect her and leave her alone. If anything Brad took her directly to the ALTER and it was good for all those years. Why does Jane Pitt still love her? Because she was a good wife to his son, Brad still cares about her that is why he stated their relationship can never be erased in any way. I wish her good luck if she is with Jason she deserves to be happy just like any body else. We leave her a lone, stop calling her a chin, what a bout Angelina, A Skeleton who has no flesh on her skin, with some ugly arms and tooth. Those who dont like Jenni just go hide under some rocks, leave her a lone. WE LOVE YOU JENNI you are gorgous.

To recap: A bove a ll we should leave her a lone a lready, a nd not say a ny bad things a bout her?? Any body??

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Most of you are jeolous because she gets the most handsome men in Hollywood
    OMG...you said the J word!!!!!!!!!!
    Everybody come in here with a keg of haterade!

Well, you know my first reaction to this was, Is Jason Lewis gay?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Who is Jason Lewis?

You're all a bunch of jealous homewrecking bitches who take tons of drugs and buy babies in the black market. And I bet you all have huge chins and you smell.

With that out of the way, I don't like this guy. I've never heard of him and I don't think he's hot, he looks just like David Beckham and that's gross.

Beard.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    I dont understand people in this world, if Jenni had Brad Pitt for over (7) solid years why cant she get a man? Most of you are jeolous because she gets the most handsome men in Hollywood, Jenni is not ugly she is average just like any of us. Love her or hate her she is classy, loved, Americans Sweetheart and a bove all she is worth 110 million dollars which you haters dont have. What did she do wrong? She cant stop living just because she devorced from Brad Pitt, you are all jeolous she looks too good to be 38, those who write stupid comments a bout Jenni are Angelina Jolie fans who are drug addicts, sluts, homereckers and would do anything to ruin someone's life. Jenni has moved on with her life and she is happy, at least all I know she is not a whore, she is a decent women who's marriage didn't work, we need to respect her and leave her alone. If anything Brad took her directly to the ALTER and it was good for all those years. Why does Jane Pitt still love her? Because she was a good wife to his son, Brad still cares about her that is why he stated their relationship can never be erased in any way. I wish her good luck if she is with Jason she deserves to be happy just like any body else. We leave her a lone, stop calling her a chin, what a bout Angelina, A Skeleton who has no flesh on her skin, with some ugly arms and tooth. Those who dont like Jenni just go hide under some rocks, leave her a lone. WE LOVE YOU JENNI you are gorgous.
    Where to begin? There are just too many easy jokes here.

To sum it up, those of us who don't pay tribute to The Chin That Stole Christmas are just a bunch of lonely crackheads with no ambition or drive, and we need to be locked up in mental institutions where we can be kept on our meds 24/7.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information