Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears denied entrance to her home-away-from-home, the Four Seasons Hotel

Talking Britney Spears denied entrance to her home-away-from-home, the Four Seasons Hotel

Brit Brit tried to get into the Four Seasons parking lot last night, but hillbilly was DENIED. TMZ has the video of Brit pulling up to the parking garage and being told through the intercom "I'm sorry, you're not authorized to come in." Of course she responds with, "Wha?!"

Brit's only friends, the paps, shout into the intercom, "She's Britney Spears dammit! She can come in. Let her in." Dude, that's the reason she was denied.

Britney then gives up and starts heading to the front of the hotel, but before departing tells the paps "Party at my house tonight!"

The Four Seasons probably can't get over the fact that she cheated on them with another hotel. They don't want her money. That's pretty sad.

Click on the link to watch the video - Denied | Dlisted

Aw poow widdow Bwittews

slutbag

I can only imagine the funk she leaves on a hotel room. The bedding and towels are probably only fit to be burned afterwards.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

God, I want the truth on why these high dollar places are banning her ass. I mean, I can imagine but I want someone to straight up say, she leaves the bedding and towels shit-stained and cheeto-and-meth-encrusted that's why we don't want her dirty ass here anymore.

Maybe that's it, she was cooking up meth in the room, doing permanent damage, etc. That's a liability worth kicking out a hillbilly millionaire for I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    God, I want the truth on why these high dollar places are banning her ass. I mean, I can imagine but I want someone to straight up say, she leaves the bedding and towels shit-stained and cheeto-and-meth-encrusted that's why we don't want her dirty ass here anymore.

Maybe that's it, she was cooking up meth in the room, doing permanent damage, etc. That's a liability worth kicking out a hillbilly millionaire for I guess.
    I say all of the above ^^... and also it may have something to do with the large number of Paparazzi dudes acting like love-struck 12 year old's when Britney is outside.

There's also a rumour that Britney didn't pay her bills that why the refused her - honestly that wouldn't suprise me, if she can't even remember that she has kids and TWO homes nearby how is she gonna remember anything else?

Ah, not paying your bill--also a good reason to kick out hillbilly millionaires.

Although at this point, I suppose you don't really need a reason to deny this particular hillbilly millionaire.

Why don't she just GO HOME!!!!She has two mansions!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

We should just rename her Michelle Jackson. She's getting as kooky as Michael Jackson is.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    We should just rename her Michelle Jackson. She's getting as kooky as Michael Jackson is.
    Yeah..i read an article on GR a few days ago about MJ's current financial situation and the entire time i was reading it i kept thinking that this is how Britney is going to end up if she doesn't get her shit together.

I agree with sharon_b, about the paparazzi. They are probably scaring away the paying customers.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I agree with sharon_b, about the paparazzi. They are probably scaring away the paying customers.
    Actually it was X17online themselves that suggest that it may be the reason behind Britney getting denied....maybe they should take that as a sign and stuff off!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Nooo. I find it hysterical that her happy ass is getting banned from places.

I've been to their parking lot several times and it isn't that big. Maybe they were full?

^ I'm sure it's more than just a full parking lot. I'm sort of surprised they didn't ban her cottage cheese ass, sooner.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Why don't she just GO HOME!!!!She has two mansions!
    For the saddest, most pathetic reason of all: there's absolutely nothing and no one there waiting there for her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information