Thread: Sienna Miller considering marriage to Rhys Ifans after 10th proposal

Default Sienna Miller considering marriage to Rhys Ifans after 10th proposal

Will she or won't she: Sienna considering marriage to Rhys Ifans after tenth proposal

Its been the 'is she or isn't she' dating romance of the year. And now, after being bombarded with ten proposals from her lovestruck man, Rhys Ifans, Sienna Miller is said to be considering marriage to the Welsh actor.

According to a magazine, Rhys has asked the Factory Girl star to become his wife ten times, and this time he popped the question with a self-penned poem.

Scroll down for more...

Tenth time lucky: Sienna Miller, seen at the weekend, is said to be considering a proposal of marriage - her tenth from boyfriend, actor Rhys Ifans (seen earlier this month)

Not only that, but the Welsh actor sang his poem - titled Marry This Misfit (that's "Priodi'r dyn anweddus hwn" in his native tongue) - while strumming a guitar.
    But it seemed to do the trick. Because on this occasion, Sienna did not turn down his proposal - as she had done the others - and sources say she promised to give Rhys an answer by Christmas.
    A friend of the couple told Grazia magazine: "Sienna hasn't said no. It looks like she wants time to make sure they are both serious about what they are saying.
    "Rhys' song really brought home what an amazing, funny person he is. She loves that he is so sensitive.
    "The biggest sign that she's going to say yes is that she's telling friends that everyone's going to be very surprised by what happens next."

Scroll down for more...

Do you Sienna: Rhys asked Sienna to marry him, with a wittily written poem written in his native Welsh which translated said 'marry this misfit'

Friends have said that Rhys is so certain of his feelings toward Sienna that he's already making tentative plans for their wedding.
    A source told Grazia: "He has already asked Danny Goffey (Supergrass' drummer, partner of Pearl Lowe) to be his best man."
    However, Sienna, who was famously engaged before to actor Jude Law wants to slow things down a touch.
    Her engagement to actor Law ended following a turbulent few months after it was revealed he had slept with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright. And pals say the split is at the forefront of her mind as she considers Rhys proposal.
    Rhys too was devastated after splitting up with PR Jess Morris in 2004 and longs to make a success of things with Sienna.
    He hasn't had a serious girlfriend since and he's said to have joked "it must be love as Sienna is the only girl he's been with who can handle her drink."
    However, despite her deliberations, Sienna has stated she is ready to settle down and start a family. She said in September: "Even if I had a great career, it would mean little if I didn't have a family to share my success with.
    "I love the life I have now it's all falling into place for me. "Building a life with a man, and enjoying that kind of emotional security, is important to me."

Will she or won't she: Sienna considering marriage to Rhys Ifans after tenth proposal | the Daily Mail
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

She refuses to carry anything other than that same black Balenciaga. I like her jacket.

Its been the 'is she or isn't she' dating romance of the year.

Really? I wasn't aware anyone cared.

That guy will be like 80 yrs old and I will only ever think of him as 'Spike' from Notting Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    That guy will be like 80 yrs old and I will only ever think of him as 'Spike' from Notting Hill.
    to me he'll always be one of the 'twins' in 'twin town'. i think he's hilarious.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He is to ugly for her. Of course he's going to propose 10 times! She's the best looking thing he'll ever get.

TEN times, dude get the hint.

Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    No.
    Will you marry me?
    I'll consider it.

The cat in the hat called, he wants his ugly ass hat back.
    Britney called, she wants her ugly brown boots back...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^ Look at how her foot rolls over in those boots.....and......does he have on velcro strap shoes? OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Look at how her foot rolls over in those boots.....and......does he have on velcro strap shoes? OMG.
    I KNOW - looks all cankly!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sienna & Rhys are perfect for each other!

He should pretend that he wants nothing to do with her and she'll be hanging all over him forever and ever.

"it must be love as Sienna is the only girl he's been with who can handle her drink."

Well, that's an endorsement! Better marry her before she gets away!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Me too Lynnie! He cracked me up in that movie.

Sienna looks pretty when she smiles.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

It would be hard for me to marry anyone I could envision eating mayo with a spoon.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information