Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamorous in green, Catherine Zeta-Jones shows off her slimline figure

Default Glamorous in green, Catherine Zeta-Jones shows off her slimline figure

As a down to earth girl from the valleys, she has vehemently hit out at Hollywood's obsession with 'super skinny women'.

But as Catherine Zeta Jones arrived at a party in Los Angeles revealing a newly lean and honed physique, the 38-year-old actress appeared to have had a change of heart. Scroll down for more...
    The actress who has always been slim but was previously curvier has lost any excess weight she had

While still some way off size zero, the Welsh starlet looked to have lost a substantial amount of weight.
    Wearing a strapless green full length gown, there was no disguising her protruding collarbones, toned, slender arms and tiny waist.
    Accompanied by her 63-year-old husband, Michael Douglas, for the A Fine Romance gala benefit, Miss Zeta Jones looked a shadow of her former self.
    "Catherine has always been pretty voluptuous and proud of her curves," said an onlooker. "But any excess weight she once carried has disappeared. Scroll down for more...
    Any excess weight regular gym-goer and keen golfer Zeta-Jones may have been carrying seems to have completely disappeared

"Her chest and shoulders were particularly defined and even verging on bony.
    "Perhaps it was just the very upright way in which she was standing that made her look much skinnier than usual, but Catherine certainly looks to have stepped-up her exercise regime of late.
    "She is looking fantastic though and was absolutely radiating at the party - but definitely does not need to shed any more weight."
    Ironically in her latest movie, No Reservations, the actress, who made her name in ITV's The Darling Buds of May, played a chef.

Although Miss Zeta Jones is not known to be an exercise fanatic, she is a regular gym goer and recently added weight training to her list of skills.
    On top of this, she is an excellent golfer and often plays on the course alongside her husband of seven years. Scroll down for more...
    Catherine Zeta-Jones looked even thinner than usual attending a charity event in California

She has, however, previously claimed to detest dieting and insisted that she only eats when hungry.
    Talking about the Hollywood obsession with weight, Miss Zeta Jones, a former West End dancer, said: "My muscles have memory from the time I danced, and it's quick for me to get back in shape, but I'm not fanatical."
    "I grew up with dancers, anorexia and other disorders were common, so I learned how to deal with [diets] without losing my limit.

"I think it's awful, this competition in the U.S. between actresses who just had a baby, to see who's first to get back to their normal weight. It's insane. I find this wave of super-skinny women scary."
    Ms Zeta Jones and Mr Douglas, who have been in Bermuda competing in a golf tournament, took time off the green to make an appearance at the benefit. Scroll down for more...
    Although they both adhered to the formal dress-code, the actress and husband Michael Douglas have been spending time playing golf in Bermuda wearing the island's traditional shorts

Although he was wearing traditional black tie for the occasion, Douglas was seen sporting lobster-patterned Bermuda shorts for the golfing event. His wife followed suit in a pair of pink shorts in the same style.
    The couple said they wanted to promote the island with their style of dress.
    At the golfing marathon the showbiz pair played alongside British Open Champion Padraig Harrington, US Champions Angel Cabrera and Jim Furyk and Masters Champion Zach Johnson, and Bermudian Premier Ewart Brown.
    Perhaps spending time on the golf course is the secret behind Zeta Jones'es new trim figure.

Glamorous in green, Catherine Sleeker-Jones shows off her slimline figure | the Daily Mail

well she's not a bonerack. She looks trim and healthy.

too bad about the charred, tar filled lungs.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

That is the thinnest she has been. Hollweird's diet took over another woman who had a beautiful figure.

Lovely.

I like her, but her head is the second to last picture looks too big for her body, like those other lollipops? She still looks pretty damn good, minus the krypt keeper.

She looks really pretty in that green dress.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Big jugs and no ass. I prefer it the other way.

She looks like Celine Dion to me, which is not a good thing

She has no curves, and she looks like "the smiley and not robotic Victoria Beckham" to me.

Her face is beautiful!
    The colour of the dress is great, but its shape is not good however: she looks like she has no hips and huge boobs.

I think she looks beautiful as always, but I preferred her with a little more weight on her. Agree about the lollipop head, too!

Is she a bitch? She looks bitchy to me for some reason **shrugs**

She looked flawless in the first Zorro movie, really beautiful but I dont think she's all that now. She still has beautiful eyes though

she prolly is a bitch, but she looks like a princess. that green is to die for.

She isn't THAT skinny in this pic. I think her shape looks nice.

she does, however, need to get a different bra for that dress. That strapless makes her look like she has saggy block tits.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She looks fine, not too thin at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information