Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling looks unrecognizable (like Khloe K) during night out

fgg

Default Tori Spelling looks unrecognizable (like Khloe K) during night out

Tori, is that you?

Actress Tori Spelling looked unrecognizable while celebrating the wrap of MTV’s “Messyness” with Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, her hairstylist Laura Rugetti and other friends on Thursday night.

The night on the town came after Spelling, 48, posted an image to Instagram of her sitting next to the 33-year-old “Jersey Shore” star that prompted fans to flood the comments with takes on how different she looks from her “Beverly Hills 90210” days.

“Wow Tori doesn’t look like her any more,” one poster on the social media site said.

“Kardashians surgeon? 🤷*♀️” another person chimed in.

Snooki — who has been known to go under the knife herself — also posted the same image that Spelling put up.

Spelling captioned her version of the post: “My Messy Bestie… actually we are the duo you never knew you needed. @snooki you might be my twin flame ( but shorter &#128514 love the way we empower each other to be our authentic selves. Xo.”

Though some social media users took jabs at Spelling’s look, many had her back.

“Honestly Tori Spelling looks AMAZING! Good for you girl! How you spend your money is your business!” one fam wrote.

Someone agreed, “Tori i swear you get younger looking every year! You look fabulous!”

“Gorg ladiesssss! 🔥” a third person chimed in.

One person who posted on Snooki’s version of the image said: “😍you both look great! 😘”

Spelling opened up about what work she had done in 2019, telling People, “I literally had my nose done and my boobs done, and that’s it. I’m constantly reading that I’ve done more.”

“People have been talking about me having plastic surgery since I was 17,” she added. “I remember my dad saying, ‘Don’t worry. It will go away next week.’ But that one thing has stayed with me my entire career!”

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/03/tori-...ing-night-out/

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

holy shit!!!

i mean she looks fake as fark, but i have to admit, she does look better. might be her makeup too. lots of contouring and different colors than usual. anyways, i guess she needed a new face to find a new man cuz i'm pretty sure deaner is a goner.

Last edited by Annika; September 3rd, 2021 at 02:33 PM.

Holy Grinch filters!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Gold Member

Oh, come on! That image is filtered and photoshopped to death!

I thought that was Jessica Simpson
    tulip likes this.

Not enough plastic surgery or fillers to fix that mug. Filtered and photoshopped to death. We’ll see during her next pap stroll that she’ll look the same.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I would never have known this was Tori Spelling.

I still have my doubts.

Filter and photoshopping has really come a long way if it is. There is no way mere surgeons and stylists could pull this off. We have seen the real Tori many times, thank you very much.
    holly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Oh my god that is horrendous. You can tell the pic is photoshopped, filtered... whatever, but it does look like she's had work done as well.

Yikes.

I really want to see a pic of her with her brood of feral children to see what she really looks like now.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Maybe her money would be better spent paying her bills and providing for her children. Maybe she could try acting like a responsible adult for once in her life. Her mother needs to cut her off completely, including paying for the children, and really let her struggle for a while. She's completely ridiculous.

Mh... I read the title "Tori Spelling looks unrecognizable..." and thought "good for her!"
    That's how it is.
    Last edited by Lofty Bike; September 4th, 2021 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Not enough plastic surgery or fillers to fix that mug. Filtered and photoshopped to death. We’ll see during her next pap stroll that she’ll look the same.

"I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

How can she afford plastic surgery if she's in such financial dire straits? Or is Candy Spelling paying for that, too? But her new nose is an improvement and it looks like she's had her upper lip done, too.

I don't trust any instagram photos, they are all filtered af. Hell, half the selfies I see on fb of regular people are all filtered up.

I don't think Tori will ever grow up and be a responsible adult. She'll continue to hold her mom hostage with all those kids and Candy lets it happen. She spends like the little rich girl she was when daddy was alive. Dean really thought he married the golden goose and look what he got instead. (Couldn't happen to a nicer guy of course) I hope Candy has everything set up in trusts so Tori can't blow through all that money when the time comes. I also hope Randy is or will be compensated for all the money his sister drained from his inheritance. Actually, I hope Candy donates the bulk of her estate to charity.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't know what I was thinking, but I went on her Insta. The last several posts having her look like a Kardashian wannabe like the photo above. It's all for promoting her new show. Scroll down a bit and it's the same fug we're used to instead of the new fug. There is so much filtering on her Kardashian photos. I don't think she's done anything recently but re-styled and filtered/photoshopped herself to death.

I want to be empathetic toward her but I can't muster the feeling.

^Lol that's pretty sad, she's still wearing the ridiculous bleached mop but with her regular mug instead of the Britney/Snooky/Jessica Simpson mash-up in those filtered pics. What does she see when she looks in the mirror?
    Be excellent to each other.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information